Aspire to Write discussion

RolePlay > Twilight RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Tia Todd StJohn (firedancer) | 506 comments Mod
I figure: a lot of people like Twilight...

Why not?

Peace!
~Tia

message 2: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Obviously not enough to want to RP! But, there'll be people eventually...

message 3: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Yes, tru dat home dawg. Let's get some Twilight fans to join...

message 4: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I can pretend to be a TF. Let me go make a charrie...

message 5: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Beg pardon?

message 6: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) TF-Twilight Fan
Charrie-Character.

Sorry. I was holding my baby sister, who was trying to get the keyboard.

message 7: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

oh I see...

I probably could have figured it out but being naturally blonde and all...

message 8: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

Erika aslysA | 198 comments Mod
I know a few Twilight fans (still have trouble spelling Twilight!)

message 9: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

You do? Great, get them in here if you haven't already.

message 10: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

I will try.

message 11: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Okay...I think I'll start the RP now.

There was rustling in the trees. It was a flying squirrel; its blood smelled too...nutty to be anything else. Gosh, how Vanessa hated hunting, especially in Forks!

Vanessa traveled alone, satisfying her craving in any town. She licked her sharp teeth as she smelled the blood of a human approaching...

message 12: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Boo!" came a voice from behind.

Vanessa screamed and started to run. Then she turned around. It was another vampire. She knew this because she could not smell any human blood.

"What do you want?" she said quietly.

"I just thought you looked lonesome. You are by yourself." she said.

"Who are you?" she asked with a slightly annoyed tone because she had lost her concentration.

"My name is Alexis," she said rather loudly, considering their circumstances.

message 13: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Well, Alexis..." She looked the intruder up and down with disdain. "For your information, I prefer to hunt alone, thank you very much."

She started to walk away in anger.

"Wait!" called Alexis. "You didn't tell me your name!"

"It doesn't matter to you!" Vanessa was really annoyed now. She looked around suddenly, startled. "Up a tree! Now!"

"Why?" inquired the blonde vampire. She was really starting to annoy...

"Because here comes my lunch."

message 14: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

Vanessa half climbed, half scrambled into a tree. Alexis followed her, to Vanessa's dismay, and the two vampires sat in the tree waiting.

"Ok, now shhhhhh!" Vanessa whispered urgently.

"Fine! Fine! You don't have to be so mean!" she said as she threw a nearby pine cone at Vanessa.

"No!!!!!!" yelled Vanessa a she watched the pine cone begin its decent towards the traveler. She realized that their cover would be blown if the traveler saw it. She scrambled down the tree as silently as she could. She made one last desperate attempt to grab the pine cone as it was about a foot from the ground. She dropped down upside down an grabbed the pine cone right as it was about to hit the ground. She looked up to see the frightened upside down face of her lunch staring back at her, along with all the others that had heard her lunch scream.

message 15: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Damn it!" she whispered loudly as the humans ran. Why did they do that? Well, obviously, if there is someone being very quiet and still in a tree and all of a sudden they fall...there's something wrong with that picture...

Alexis was watching, to afraid to come down, and Vanessa snapped her head upwards, looking up into the tree with a scary expression that only vampires could master.

"Sorry!"

"You owe me dinner!" Vanessa shouted up into the tree. "If I don't have five LIVE humans tied together by the wrists RIGHT HERE IN THIS TREE by 6pm, you are dead! I will personally tear you to bits and BURN THE PIECES!"

message 16: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"How about if I give you an IOU?"she nervously asked.

Vanessa gave her a glare, which clearly said that she was not accepting an IOU. Alexis decide that is would be best to take Vanessa to the others. Maybe they would help her.

"Tell you what," said Alexis, "What is I take you back to my place. I am sure that my friends will help you find some food. Maybe you can stay with us."

"Fine, but what about dinner?"

"We can catch a few raccoons along the way. Sound good?"

"All right. Let's go"

message 17: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Truthfully, Vanessa was not at all thrilled about raccoons...but something about Alexis intrigued her. She smelled different than other vampires.

"Where does your coven live?" she asked, following cautiously and looking around to make sure this was no trap.

message 18: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Oh, we live in a small house in the woods. It is about a mile from here," Alexis said.

"Who exactly is we?"

"Well, it is mostly my friends. They are all of course vampires. I have never met anybody who isn't. I think that only one person has. That is Edward. He met this girl named....Bella I think. I hope it doesn't get to personal. I really like him. Oh, you can't tell anybody I just said that."

Vanessa was getting tired of Alexis babbling on about Edward. She decided to change the subject.

"Hey look, a raccoon!" she cried. She knew that she would scare it away by talking that loudly, but for one she didn't care and for two she just wanted to get off the subject of this Edward guy.

message 19: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Micheal stood on a tree silently, watching the two girls fighting. His eyes followed the two figures. He wasn't new in town, but he was a bit excited that he had found new vampires.

He wondered when the right time would be to introduce himself.

message 20: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Vanessa and Alexis cornered the 'coon, rather pointlessly because they could have outrun it any day, and Alexis caught it.

Vanessa smelled something in the air. A vampire. Someone other than Alexis...Up in the trees.

She snapped her head to look up, and her eyes glared at a dark figure hiding among the leaves.

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded.

message 21: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

She then turned to Alexis who...... was gone. Vanessa looked up to the tree to see Alexis climbing up to meet this stranger.

"Hello! Who are you?" Alexis asked cheerfully as if she were taking to a baby bunny.

"My name is Michael. I haven't seen you before."

"I live about a mile from here. Oh, excuse me," she said.

"What?"

"VANESSA!!!!!!!! COME UP HERE!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed

Vanessa scurried up the tree as fast as she could. As soon as she got up she got right up in Alexis's face. She said nothing, but her expression was clear. Don't scream while you are undercover!!!!!!!

"Where are you two headed? he asked.

"We are..... Ow!" Alexis was cut short by a blow from Vanessa.

"Why do you need to know? asked Vanessa. She already did not like the look of this guy.

"I am looking for someplace to stay."

"Oh come on 'Nessa! LEt him comewith us to my place."

"First off, DO NOT call me 'Nessa! Second, you can come Michael, if you promise to behave.

message 22: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"And third," she added with a stern look at Alexis, "you needn't YELL at any vampires. Or is that what you do in your coven until you're all bleeding from the ears???"

"We're vampires...we can't bleed..." Michael pointed out.

Vanessa looked back in his direction with hostility. "Smart kid..."

"Kid?!?! I'm a hundred and three years old!" ((is that okay? like he was turned at 17 and he's 103 actual years old?))

message 23: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (last edited May 03, 2009 06:04PM) (new)

(Yeah that is fine)

"Hah! I'm 108!!!!!" yelled Alexis.

"Again Alexis! No yelling!"

"Sorry! Let's get a move on shall we?"

"Yes, the sooner we get with sane people the better!"

message 24: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Hah! That was funny," Alexis remarked as they jumped from the tree.

"You thought I was joking...that's cute."

Alexis beamed.

"I have no room for cute."

"You're not really a people person, are you?" asked Michael rhetorically. "I mean, you're..."

"Well, neither are you! Now let's move. I'm starved."

"You mean parched."

Vanessa stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face Michael. "You still find this whole vampire thing amusing, don't you?"

message 25: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (last edited May 03, 2009 06:55PM) (new)

"No, just the fact that you don't!"

Vanessa glared at him.

"This guy doesn't know when to quit!" she thought to herself.

She continued thinking to herself as they walked along the path. Then she started to hear a voice call her name.

"Vanessa.... Vanessa?......VANESSA!" screamed the voice.

She snapped back into reality and looked up to see the others staring at her. She thought quickly in order to save her reputation. She had never been caught day dreaming an she didn't plan to.

"Didn't I tell you not to scream?

"Sorry!" said Alexis as she gave a small chuckle. "I just wanted to tell to be on the lookout for a place to stay. It is almost sunrise!"

This got Vanessa's full attention. She would never in a million years get caught out in the sun.

message 26: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (last edited May 03, 2009 07:10PM) (new)

Not that, of course, it would hurt her...truthfully, being sparkly was still a bit embarrassing.

"Whatever," Vanessa replied unenthusiastically. They moved on. "Cave." She nodded towards a cave hidden by bushes. "But why don't we just run? We could have been there an hour ago."

Not that she was at all enthusiastic about the thought of meeting any more vampires tonight. Two were quite enough.

Michael smelled something in the cave. "Mmm...bear cave! I could use a nice bear...so close to human blood..."

Vanessa sniffed and cringed...but she was hungry. Before she could stop herself, she darted into the cave, in full-on hunting mode. The grizzly was small; no big challenge.

She could take him...

message 27: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments ((Can I have a quick summary of what's happening?))

message 28: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

((Sure, if someone else is willing. Bye guys! I'll talk to you Saturday!))

message 29: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (last edited May 04, 2009 09:40AM) (new)

((Ok, so we are doing role play. They are all vampires and Alexis knows Edward Cullin. Look under Twilight RP to find a synopsis of the characters!))

Vanessa crept into the cave. She sniffed the air. It was definatly a grizzly. She smelled something else, but she didn't bother with it. Her focus was on the grizzly.

"Vanessa wait!" whispered Alexis.

"Not now Alexis" she whispered back. She had already lost one meal to this blonde annoyance. She didn't plan on losing another.

"But Vanessa!!"

"I said not now!" she said as she crept closer and closer to the bear. It appeared to be sleeping. This would be an easy kill. As she got closer, she noticed something. The bear wasn't breathing!

"What in the world....." she thought. Her thoughts were soon cut off by Alexis screaming.

"LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vanessa looked up to see a figure fling her across the cave. She landed right next to the grizzly. It was dead! The figure that knocked her over was a vampire! They had already killed the bear. She turned around to see one vampire had pinned Michael to the wall and Alexis to the ground. Then Alexis said something that Vanessa hoped that she would never have to hear again.

"Edward?"

message 30: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments The explosion was always terrifying whenever Toshka teleported. It took him a few seconds to relax. He scanned the area, it was night and he was standing in a small town. There was the scent of vampires close by nestled amongst the humans. He caustiously started into town frantically looking around for any sings of danger.
"Um hello?" he called out in a half whisper.

message 31: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

Back in the cave everybody was frozen after Alexis spoke. The vampire who had pinned her down let her up and motioned the others to the same for Michael. He looked at Alexis. He had a look of relief in his eyes.

"Where have you been? We have been searching everywhere for you!" he said.

"Sorry Edward," she said as she flipped her hair flirtatiously,"I got side tracked while I was hunting. She then pointed in reference to Vanessa, who was now off the ground and brushing herself off.

message 32: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments "Hello?" Toshka started to shout. He watched some people pass him, but they weren't interesting. The scent of vampires were fresh but he couldn't figure out where they were.

message 33: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (last edited May 04, 2009 03:00PM) (new)

"What was that?" whispered Michael.

"HELLO?" the voice called again.

"Wait here you three" said Edward." We are going to go see who it is."

"What ever you say sweet.. I mean Edward!" said a very bubbly Alexis.

"Oh brother!" whispered Vanessa under her breath.

Edward and his coven, except Alexis went outside the cave. They scanned around for people. Seeing that nobody was there, they went out to find the owner of the voice. They heard it again.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"

Then they saw him. He was walking down the path to the cave. They decided to corner him and figure out if he was friend or foe.

message 34: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) ((You guys are stealing my character. Oh well, I don't get all the time to RP.))

Michael stood silently. Wondering what he should do. He then decided that he would talk to the person.

message 35: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments Toshka stopped when he saw the vampires coming toward him. He waited for them to surrounded him before curling his fingers into a fist in case anything went bad. But then again--he could just teleport like all the other times.

"Hello?" said Toshka keeping all emotions out of his voice.

message 36: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

((You are not just playing one character. Otherwise this would be difficult to write. You can play anybody you want. Just follow the character guidelines that the creator set up!))

"Hello there!"

"Stay where you are!" yelled Edward

"I mean no harm!"

"How can we be sure?"

"I haven't eaten a human in my life! Smell me! You will smell no human blood inside me.!"

"We will take you to Vanessa. She will be able to tell."

They led him back to the cave. Inside, Michael and Vanessa were listning to Alexis describe her coven.

message 37: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments ((I like being one character. I made him. The others don't belong to me so how can it be up to me to tell them what to do?))

"Where am I?" asked Toshka while he followed everybody. "I have no idea how I ended up here. Or where on earth I am to begin with? But I assume, America becuase this looks and feels nothing like England."

message 38: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) ((I kinda agree with 'ya Harli.))

Michael started to tune out Alexis excessive talking, and started to stare at the dull walls of the cave.

Surprised to see someone being led by Edward. He raised an eyebrow suspiciously. He looked at Edward who seemed a little confused. Michael kept quiet, knowing that there was not much he could do except put a song in someone's head.

He decided to get Vanessa and Alexis's attention by blasting a song in their minds.

message 39: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

((Well, you read the entire story and figure out what each character is like. The you make it up as you go along. I'm sorry, but it i too much of a hassle to try to only be one character. I read your synopsis for your character. Leave me a message if I did something wrong with him.! :) ))

"You assumed right. You are in America. Vanessa! Come check this guy out!" Edward screamed into the mouth of the cave. Vanessa told him to come indide, she did not want anybody to see her sparkly.

"Is he a human eater?"

Vanessa examined him.

"Nope! I can tell for sure!"

"Alright, come with us!"

message 40: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments Toshka followed them still feeling unsure what to do. It appeared that the one male vampire was the leader.

"What are your names?" Toshka called out to them.

He kept up with their pace while looking around a few times as they entered a cave.

message 41: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Edward!" called the one that seemed to be in charge.

"Alexis!" yelled the blonde one.

"Vanessa." said the one who had examined him.

"Michael!" called another male vampire.

"So where are we headed?"

"Back to our house in the woods!" chimed Alexis

message 42: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments "My name is Antoshka," he said to them while they walked past trees. "But everybody calls me Toshka."

message 43: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Well it is nice to meet you Antoshka!" said Alexis.

"Are you ever going to get it??" said Vanessa, who suddenly stopped and turned to face Alexis. "We are vampires!!! We are not cute cuddly animals! We are supposed to be vicious blood-sucking fiends! You treat this like a joke!"

Everybody was silent after that. Edward dropped to the back of the pack, where Alexis walked with her head down.

"You Ok?"

"No! That is why I was taking you to you guys. I don't want her to hurt me! I know she never would, but she is a human eater! She could be deadly!"

"I thought you were friends."

"Well, I am her friend. She doesn't exactly care for me."

message 44: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments ((Who's talking. I can't figure it out))

message 45: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) ((You okay? is Edward. The one after that is Alexis. After that, Edward. Last line, Alexis.))

message 46: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

((Sorry for the confusion!!!))

message 47: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) ((This RP is pretty good so far!!))

message 48: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Michael saw Edward talking to Alexis. He saw how sad she looked, and didn't know if he should go try and help comfort her.

Edward heard what Michael was thinking, and his head snapped up. He looked at Michael and shook his head. Michael breathed with relief. He didn't like to see people sad, but he wasn't the best at comforting them either.

He turned his head and looked at Toshka. He didn't know why Edward still didn't seem sure about him. He seemed safe, and Vanessa had said that he wasn't a human-eater.

((Can someone kinda sum up what's going on so far? I'm kinda confused now...))

message 49: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments ((Not much. We're just standing around.))

"Hi," Antoshka nervously waved to Michael. He looked around observing the other vampires for a few seconds before looking back at Michael. "Do you know where I am?"

message 50: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

((Ok, so basicly, this is a side story to Twilight. That means that the Twilight story is going on while this story is going on. Alexis and Vanessa meet, then they meet Michael. They find a bear cave where they meet up with Alexis's coven (which includes Edward) and they meet Toshka. Vanessa has just yelled at Alexis.))

Vanessa saw Michael walking along with his head down. She thought he looked rather handsome in the moon light. She immediatly shook that thought out of her head.

From the shadows, another being watched. HE was trying to find out how he could trap them all. He simply needed bait..... but which one? He knew immedatly it should be a girl. Girls always need more rescuing then guys. He couldn't decide between the blonde one or the brunette. He decided to follow them and figure it our later.

« previous 1 3