Aspire to Write discussion

RolePlay > RP

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Tia Todd StJohn (firedancer) | 506 comments Mod
RP

About anything

Realistic, real, anything...

Give yourself superpowers if you need to.

message 2: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

Erika aslysA | 198 comments Mod
ok

I am the magical fairy that can freeze people!!!!!!!!!(sparkle sparkle!!!)

message 3: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

I are Charlie teh Unicorn.

Charlie walked into the meadow. "Ugh, I need to take a nap...I hope those two loons don't bug me or send one of those magical fairies to freeze me and then take my brains or something while I sleep..."

message 4: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

While charlie was sleeping, the magical fairy (who was being instructed by the other two unicorns) Froze charlie into a block of ice and carried the ice block to her magic snow palace. She then threw him into the dungeon and unfroze him.

message 5: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Oh...gosh...what is going on here?" Charlie asked in annoyance, disgruntled. "I'm so cold...ugh! Why is it so dark in here? Oh...here's a candle and some matches..."

He took a match in his mouth and lit it, and then touched the flame to the wick of a red candle.

He looked around and gasped. There were unicorn skeletons, horns, hooves, and heads all over the place!

"Aww! This is just disgusting. Alright you guys...or girls! Joke's over! I wanna go home!"

Just then the pink unicorn came out of the darkness. "Nooooooooooooooooo! Charlie! You have lit the Dynamite Candle of Doom!"

"D...Dynamite candle??"

"Of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" the purple unicorn corrected as she dropped from the sky.

message 6: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

Just then a portal opened at the back of the cell. The fairy flew out of it.

"Now that you have lit the Dynamite Candle of Doom, you must go through the magical portal of Doom!!

Charlie, the other two unicorns, and the fairy were then sucked into the vortex.

They were inside the vortex for what seemed like forever.

"Knock Knock," said the pink unicorn.
"Who's there?" said the purple one. This continued several times.

message 7: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Okay, you guys, seriously! Is there ever a time when you two...you know...SHUT UP?"

The two unicorns stayed silent for a long time, just staring at Charlie.

"Yeah, um...can you just not creep me out for a second?"

He looked at the fairy.

"Why do they call this the portal of doom? I don't get it..."

Just then some strange music started playing.

"Oh no! NOT ELEVATOR MUSIC!!!"

message 8: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Yes Charlie," said the fairy,"Elevator music! Now you will have to listen to this elevator music unless you decide to join us on our quest to fight the umo."

"What are you talking about?"asked Charlie.

"Oh no!!!! It's a rainbow Grandaw!!!" yelled the fairy.

"What!?!?!?!" yelled Charlie.

message 9: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Quick, Charlie! Grab onto our tongues!" the two unicorns called in unison.

"Oh, no, not that again!" THey wrapped their tongues around Charlie.

"The only way to get rid of the rainbow Grandaw..."the fairy said, "is to..."

There was a long silence and Charlie tried to shake off the tongues.

"...Yes?"

"...Sing!" the fairy and the two unicorns said together ominously.

"Oh boy, here we go..." Charlie said sarcastically.

message 10: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"La La La La La.... La La La La La... ELMO"S WORLD!!!!!!" sang the fairy and the unicorns.

"NO!!!!!!!!! Anything but that!" yelled Charlie!

"Charlie! You have disturbed the Umo!" yelled the fairy.

"Oh no, whatever shall we do?" said Charlie sarcastically.

"Look over there Charlie," said the unicorns in unison, "It's a lime green double decker magic school bus!!!!!"

message 11: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"...The...the what? Come again?"

"The lime green double decker magic school bus!" the purple unicorn said.

"It's lime green!" said the pink one.

"It's double decker!"

"It's magic!"

"It's a school bussssssssssssss!"

Charlie sighed. "Really?"

"Well, no, you see," the fairy explained, "it's not really a school bus. It just sounds cooler."

"And what's this about the Umo?"

"You have disturbed it!" the fairy told him.

"Yes. I know. How have I disturbed it?"

"Disturbed what?"

"The Umo!"

"What about the Umo?"

"Oh, dear..."

message 12: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Oh no!!! The Umo has Charlie!!!!!!" screamed the pink unicorn!!!

"Evasive manuvers Charlie!!!!" yelled the purple unicorn.

"What are you guys talking about?

"Quickly Charlie! Get on the school bus!"

They all got on the school bus. When they got off, they were on a different planet.

"Where are we guys" asked Charlie.

message 13: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"We're on Murvearmarjupsaturnepluto!" said the pink unicon.

"The maaaaaaaagcial Murvear--"

"Don't start with me!" Charlie interrupted. "I think we've escaped the Umo, so maybe you should...go away and let me go home!"

message 14: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"I am afraid we can't do that Charlie," said the fairy.

"What do you mean?"

"The Umo has summoned us to keep you here until you say the magical password of hope and mystical wonder."

"So now you work for the Umo?"

"Maybe......"

"Ok whatever! So what is this magic password?"

"We can't tell you!"

"What?! I have to say this password thing and you are not even going to tell me!!!!!"

"Yes"

message 15: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Okay, that's it!" Charlie said finally, lunging at the pink unicorn's horn. "I'm through here!"

The horn pierced through his chest and he bled.

"Um...why am I still alive?"

"We are one now, Charlie! One!"

"One!" the other unicorn repeated.

message 16: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"What is going on?"

"Charlie must touch the magic invisible squirrle!" said the fairy.

"What?"

"Touch it Charlie so we can be one!!!" screamed the pink unicorn.

"Where is it?"

message 17: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Bailey watched the fairies and unicorn struggle. She just fluttered behind a tree not knowing what to do. She could probably help them somehow, but she didn't know what to do. They were yelling and saying things that made her confused.

message 18: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Look over there Charlie!!!" said the purple unicorn.

"Is that the squirrlle?" asked Charlie?

"Come out from behind that tree!" demanded the fairy.

message 19: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Bailey could easily overpower them, but stepped aside from the tree.

She smirked at them.

The one Charlie and the unicorn looked embarrassed as if they were teenagers caught playing with baby toys.

Bailey flipped her hair and raised her eyebrows. She knew that everyone knew her for being sassy with an attitude.

"Where did you get permission to boss everyone around?" Bailey asked, with a grin on her face.

message 20: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Who are you seems to be the appropriate question!" said the fairy. She did not like the looks of this fairy already.

The fairy seemed to be amused with Charlie's sour attitude. She decided to mess with them.

"What are you doing in my kingdom?" demanded the fairy.

message 21: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) "Your kingdom huh? I didn't know we had kingdoms. Didn't the High said we're not supposed to have kingdoms anymore? Or are you not following the rules?" Bailey didn't really like people that acted as though they were the High.

"So what is your name? Or are you not going to answer my questions?" Of course the unicorn was the first to speak up.

message 22: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (last edited May 07, 2009 06:55PM) (new)

"I am Bailey," she said.

"Who is the High then?" asked Charlie.

"How could you say such a thing Charlie?" said the pink unicorn.

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't it obvious Charlie?" said the fairy.

"Not really!"

"The High controls everything!!!!" yelled the purple unicorn.

"WHO IS THE HIGH?????"

"The High is not a who Charlie." said the fairy.

"Ok, WHAT is the High?"

"The door Charlie!!" said the purple unicorn.

"The door is the High!?"

'Yes"

"Oh my gosh!!! I am with lunatics!!!!"

"You are just now realizing that Charlie?" said the pink unicorn.

message 23: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"No...just now stating it. So let me see: we are 'one', the door is high, and who the hell is that person over there??? You know what, never mind! I just want to go home and be safe in my bed and know this was all a dream!"

message 24: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Bailey chuckled.

"You guys are silly lunatics like he said. You really think the High is a door? Of course not! He would never want you to speak to him as if he were a door. He is one of the most intelligent people." Bailey stated to them. She was telling no lie. The fairy knew it too.

"You just go a little past that mountain, pass the purple bridge with green polka-dots, and ask the villager with the gold can where the kingdom is, and he will certainly tell you about the High's house. If you don't follow my instructions exact, you will

((sorry! gtg))

message 25: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

((waiting...))

message 26: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Have you acctually seen the High?" asked Charlie.

"Well no.... but I have heard all about him!" said Bailey

"Well then how do you know that the door is not the high?"

"Well... I....um.. beacuse that is stupid!"

"Come with us to see the High Charlie!!!" said the pink unicorn!

"Yes Charlie! He will help us fight the Umo!!!!!!" yelled the pink one.

message 27: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) ((Bailey has seen him though!!))

Bailey rolled her eyes and waited for them to calm down.

"Of course I've seen the High before. I kind of work with him. If he were a door, he wouldn't be someone I work with. Doors in the kingdom he lives in do not speak anymore. The High wants to have more doors that talk, but they have disappeared." Bailey said while one of the unicorns sat down.

"Really?" The pink unicorn asked in awe.

"Yeah. Anyway, I have an important meeting to attend. If you wish to meet the High, I suppose you shall be off now." Bailey started to walk in the direction of the mountain.

"Wait! How come you're here? You said you work for the High, then how come you're not there?" Charlie asked.

"Every month, ten of the High's workers go out of the village to gather monodrapods." Bailey recited in her best royal voice.

message 28: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"Monodrapods...right." Charlie said. "What are those exactly, and why are you talking like that?"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You must LISTENNNNNNNNN!" the purple unicorn warned.

message 29: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) "Modorapods. Those are planters that plant pods. We pay them money, and it helps their family and their village. How am I talking? I know I'm not talking strangely." Bailey said as she continued toward the mountain.

For some reason they were still following her. She wondered if they really wanted to meet the High. A lot of creatures never believed her. They always thought that the High wasn't real. Not knowing that the High had control over their forest, village, and city.

The purple unicorn kept asking questions.

message 30: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"Are we going to go Charlie? Is her dress made of rainbows and magic? Is she an evil fairy? Why are you so short? Why don't you like string cheese?"

"ENOUGH!!!!" shouted Charlie. "We are going to go see this High thing so I can get back home!"

"But what about the Umo Charlie?" asked the purple unicorn.

"I DON"T CARE ABOUT THE UMO!!!"

"You have angered the Umo Charlie!!!" said the fairy.

message 31: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"What EVER!" Charlie screamed. Just at that moment they all found themselves in a dark room, staring at a pair of glowing red eyes.

"Uh oh..."

"Now you've done it, Charles!" Baily yelled at him. All he could see was her eyes.

"Is that the..."

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the two unicorns cut him off.

Charlie was shaking in fear. "Please! Don't hurt us...I...I didn't know!"

message 32: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Bailey sighed.

"I guess it's okay. Let's just get going before it gets dark and we have to stay at an inn." Bailey said.

"Oh yeah, and my dress is not made of rainbows and magic. I am not an evil fairy. Most fairies are born short. It's kind of abnormal if they are tall like humans. I don't like string cheese because it makes my breath smell bad." Bailey answered all the unicorn's questions.

((sorry! gtg eat dinner!!))

message 33: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"But what about the Umo Ms. non rainbow and magic dress wearing, short, string cheese disliking fairy?" asked the pink unicorn.

"Forget the Umo," she said!

"Oh no!!!!" yelled the purple unicorn. "The Umo is sending us his monster!"

"What?" asked Charlie.

"The Umo has a monster that does its bidding!!! It is called......" the pink and purple unicorns then said in unison,

"The purple and orange striped 20 foot artic sloth!"

message 34: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Bailey looked at the unicorns.

"Are you two twins?" She asked looking at them strangely.

((lolz. sorry. couldn't think of anything better.))

message 35: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) "They act like twins almost all the time." Charlie said trying to look smarter than he really was.

((not saying he's dumb.))

message 36: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"So who is this striped sloth? What can he do?" Charlie asked.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO CHARLIE!"

"You must call him by his full name!"

"Otherwise..."

message 37: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) "You will be visited by his helpers! They will give you a five hour lecture. You don't want it!" The unicorns yelled in Charlie's ear.

message 38: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

"I just want to wake up now! Can I do that?"

"Your wish is granted!" a voice called.

"Huh," Charlie remarked. "That sounded kinda like Robin Williams...."

message 39: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) ((uh, idk what to say now...))

message 40: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

((Psst! Be the genie from Aladin for a second!))

message 41: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) ((okay.))

Charlie jumped back as his eyes widened.

"Ohmigosh! You're that genie person! Um...I've seen you somewhere. You've flown by a guy on a carpet!" One of the unicorns exclaimed.

"I am Genie!" Boomed the blue figure.

message 42: by Erika, The Big Band Theory. Our thing. Don't steal it. (new)

"What are you doing here?" asked Bailey. "You belong in Aladdin!"

"I came to grant wishes! I got fired from Disney. You know how the economy is these days!" said the Genie.

message 43: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 12 comments Izzy jumped from tree to tree. she wished for family.