Aspire to Write discussion

General > Ideas?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Tia Todd StJohn (firedancer) | 506 comments Mod
Hey! Every club needs improvement...this club happens to need A LOT. Please gimme some ideas for fun things to do, or how to improve other things...just ideas you have.

Peace!
~Tia

message 2: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Gourlay (nicholasgourlay) Maybe a special 'critic' section where members can offer helpful tips for others. Something similiar to Card's Hatrack River Writers Workshop?

message 3: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

That sounds like a great idea...I'll think about that.

message 4: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) In the RP section, I would suggest adding something to the template for a character that says if it's for twilight RP or just RP. Or, you could add a whole different topic, Twilight RP Characters.

message 5: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Thanks, that's a good idea.

message 6: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments What are our inspirations. Have a page on that or a section then have little mini forums according to things like books, plays, movies, music and TV shows

message 7: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

OOH that's a good one....I'll work on that soon...(right at the moment I'm watching Numb3rs so I don't feel like doing anything major, lol)

message 8: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments I used to watch that show in Math. I loved those days becuase I would sit there and write.

message 9: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

LOL that's cool

You know? Some of my best story ideas come to me in math class...I don't even know why.

message 10: by Maxine (new)

Maxine Dexter (maxinedexter) | 69 comments lol same here. That or government. I'm not really sure why government because I love that class, I love politics but I can never pay attention because I have to write.

message 11: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I haven't had the whole tour of the group yet. I'll come back when I check the place out.

message 12: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Okeedokee! Great plan.

message 13: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I think one of us mods need to send a message to the people that are inactive. If no one wants to, then I will do it. Just speak up if you DO want to!

message 14: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (last edited May 02, 2009 05:05PM) (new)

Okay! Sounds good to me. I assign you.

message 15: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Okay. I need some kind of muse to just come to m. I don't really know what to write to them yet...

message 16: by Tia Todd, I am addicted to Mountain Dew and Adam Gontier's voice. (new)

Lol alright...I suppose...

message 17: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I'll think of it. Don't worry about it.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Knitter (sarah04) | 8 comments Two truths and a lie, or two lies and a truth! Both are really fun games.