Authors & Reviewers discussion

Beasthood (The Hidden Blood Series, #1)
This topic is about Beasthood
Read & Review Archive > R&R Beasthood (The Hidden Blood Series, #1)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Title: Beasthood (The Hidden Blood Series, #1)
Author: A.Z. Green
Genre: Dark Fantasy/New Adult/Romance/Werewolf
Formats available: Kindle
Synopsis
'The bloody, raw meat was tantalizing her; calling to her. She hated it and yearned for it all at once.
"Stop." She ordered. "What are you doing?!"
"So hungryyyyy," snarled a primal voice deep within her.
"Don’t you dare!" She screamed back.
But it did dare.”

What would you do if you discovered you weren't human? That you turned into a bloodthirsty monster against your will?
What if your instincts, emotions and desires were torn between your own and the dark, dangerous animal lurking inside of you?
If it could make you yearn for someone you shouldn't, make you say and act in ways you wouldn't and overwhelm your whole existence?
If everything you'd ever known about your life was a lie?

In a world where a deeply hidden community is swathed in mystery, deadly secrets, betrayal and murder, Jaz Barker struggles to fight against the dangerous Beast within her and the emotions and desires it thrusts her way.
When tensions ride high and people she cares about are put in danger, she will have to decide how much of her newly awakened animal side she's willing to let in.

And if it is worth the risk...

When you sign up, please leave your email address, and format prefered. If you would like to review on other sites, that would be great! Please Remember that you have 3 weeks to read and review your book. If you need more time, please let me know. *NOTE* you are not permitted to share this book with anyone. This book is for your enjoyment only. Authors work really hard on their books, and it is a privilege for us to read them for free. If you have any questions, please notify a moderator.

message 2: by R. (new) - rated it 4 stars

R. Archie (rlynn) | 31 comments I'm interested in reading, my email address is info@rlynnarchie.com. Thanks.

message 3: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
No problem, sending the request now!

Tracy Would love to read :-)
tracylouise1984@gmail.com

message 5: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

got it

Tracy Ive read and reviewed :-) hope my link works ive never done it before.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 7: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

perfect, thanks!