Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2) Rock Bottom discussion

release date

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Farfalinafairy i need a release date in order to sleep at night!!

message 2: by Gemma (new) - added it

Gemma I need to know how many books there will be in the series!!

Rosalia LoPiccolo Farfalinafairy wrote: "i need a release date in order to sleep at night!!"

you and me both after that ending... I don't think I've cried so much after a book ended. It's been a long time for me.

Abbie D. Gemma wrote: "I need to know how many books there will be in the series!!"

Last I heard it, there will be three books in this series.

Heather Bad things was so good. I need more!
Too many questions from reading the in flight series and knowing what happens to them.
Need more. Please!!!!!!!

Farfalinafairy Abbie wrote: "Gemma wrote: "I need to know how many books there will be in the series!!"

Last I heard it, there will be three books in this series."

fuck!!!!!! 3 books?????show some mercy woman!!!!!

Abbie D. Farfalinafairy wrote: "Abbie wrote: "Gemma wrote: "I need to know how many books there will be in the series!!"

Last I heard it, there will be three books in this series."

fuck!!!!!! 3 books?????show some mercy woman!..."

LOL! I know I'm not going to encourage her to stop these stories! Holy hell I don't think I will ever get enough of these two! <3

message 8: by Marianna (new) - added it

Marianna I just read on the author's web site that she things this will be a 2 book series....she said it herself...not sure now...but I love the book, can't wait for the second one...anyone know the release date??????????

Kellie I messaged the Author and asked about the release date...she said 2-3 months... :(

message 10: by Marianna (new) - added it

Marianna at least we don't have to wait a year!!!!! Can't wait.

message 11: by Maureen (new) - added it

Maureen Gerbasi Still no release date on Rock Bottom??

Ashley 2-3 months!?! That is AWESOME. I was hoping it wasn't going to be a year, I don't think my little heart could take it.

Adelina Correia I just saw on her FB page that it's set tentatively for release on 11/27th. Here is exactly what she said:

November 27th is the tentative date. It is the only date I'm comfortable with going for considering all of the traveling/finishing up/editing I still need to do *ducks and hide* And the 3rd book should follow closely on its heels:)

This is directly quoted from her. Can't wait!!! :)