Beta Reader Group discussion

Beta Reader available

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Hall (celeste97) | 11 comments Hey, guys.

I'm available to beta read during the summer. I love books, reading, and would love to see your manuscript. I'm in the process of writing a book myself, so I know what kind of traps authors can get themselves into. As your beta reader, I would give you honest and constructive feedback, while offering solutions to complement and improve your novel. I'm a big fan of YA and middle grade fiction, Dystopian, Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Adventure, etc.

Email me if you're interested!

celestehall96@gmail.com

message 2: by Rupali (new)

Rupali Rotti | 5 comments Do you like detective thrillers? I'm writing an amateur detective series where the detectives have started their career as boys, and learn with every (official and unofficial) case they handle. The first book has been published, I'm looking for beta readers for my 2nd.

Here's a short introduction to this 2nd book:

Raj & Sandy are brothers and aspiring detectives who have recently solved their first case successfully and are eager for the next. They are approached by their mentor, a detective who has been put on a case, who thinks that a few incidents which have recently occurred, are related to each other, but has no way of proving it. Being short on departmental support & resources, he wants the boys to help him out with a seemingly risk-free assignment. However, their sleuthing reveals that this case is about terrorists who have lost something important and its a race about who finds it first. Eventually, things go out of hand and a sinister plot threatens to play itself out.

This is the story of these two teenagers, a child-actor whose mother gets murdered, and a poor trucker who will do anything to rescue his love from the muck of prostitution.

I'm also sending an email to you, so I could track your response.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 78 comments this erotic fiction will be available for 5 days free on Amazon if you are interested in beta reading it, I got another 2 to sort out on their from some typos that keep being missed and another 2 written on file. The Girl With Red Shoes The Girl With Red Shoes by Kathryn Morgan Parry

message 4: by Lin (new)

Lin | 213 comments Mod
Isn't beta reading a little late if it's already been released?

message 5: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Parry (kathrynmorgan-parry) | 78 comments yes sorry, never knew you could get anyone to read it before publication. I do have some others but if I can sort out the typos in these first then I would be more happy to sell them, I'm getting good reviews with my ebooks but stupid mistakes are letting me down.

message 6: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 15 comments I need reader for my NA romance Thanks!