The Scorpio Races RP discussion

General > Hello

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 16 comments Mod
Just say hello! Introduce yourself!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Asmaa! Thanks for inviting me, Kristi, I absolutely love the book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello? Anyone home?

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 1 comments Hi. I'm Abby. Bad thing is that I haven't read the Scorpio races. I want to buy it but can't find it.....

message 5: by Sam (last edited Feb 04, 2014 11:12PM) (new)

Sam Sam (samsamzodiac) | 4 comments Hi guys. I'm Sam. This book killed me it was so beautiful and amazing and oh gosh that ending :)
Thanks to Pisces for inviting me.
Wow the number of people who've read this book is growing so much since it came out. I'm so happy :)

message 6: by Pisces (new)

Pisces Chic | 4 comments Hi guys im Jade, well Jade isnt my real name but i prefer Jade ;)
yeah this book was magical, loved it, love Corr, fell in love with Sean, so happy for Puck, i was sobbing at the end i was just arghhhhh sooo happy.

and your welcome Sammy, what are besties for right ;)
and thanks Sam for intruducing me to the amaazzinnnggggggggg Scorpio Races!!!!
and you said they were making a movie right????

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam Sam (samsamzodiac) | 4 comments Well there's nothing certain going on, but it would be a great new idea for the film world to make one. Although I don't want them to spoil the way I imagined everything in the book.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! I just finished reading the book... LOVED IT! Have any of you tried the recipe for November Cakes yet (came in the back of the book contemplating making it)? BTW u can call me Ris.

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam Sam (samsamzodiac) | 4 comments Kermitmyrat wrote: "Hello! I just finished reading the book... LOVED IT! Have any of you tried the recipe for November Cakes yet (came in the back of the book contemplating making it)? BTW u can call me Ris."

Hi Ris, yeah i tried once and they were had for me to make. It got really messy and they turned out more like liquid than cake. I'm contemplating trying again this november. I think the only thing that worked for me last time was the syryp, it was amazing ^-^

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds like a challenge. A tasty challenge!