EDGE v.s PUP (An advanced roleplay) discussion

Create Your Character! > Create your PUP

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 05:34PM) (new)

Here is where you can make your PUP character! Remember, these people have a special ability or power and avoid EDGE so they can survive!

Name:
Personality: (3 sentences but don't over expose!)
Appearance: (3 sentences and optional pictures)
History : (3 sentences)
Family:
Other:

message 2: by Emma (last edited Jun 27, 2013 07:21PM) (new)

Emma Name: Carina Nolan

Power/Ability: Animal Shapeshifting, however she needs momentary shift like running or jumping. Like she is running or jumping into that animal. She also needs to know what it looks like. She can become mythical creatures like dragons too but she never does for fear of being caught.

Personality: Carina is very fearful even when she passes for a regular human. She remains with other Pups for safety and rarely goes out alone. She avoids contact with Humans at all costs. She often just stays at the villa, practicing her gift for self defense.

Appearance: Carina his very short. She has long, curly, chocolate brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders. She has brilliant green eyes that have tiny hints of Orange in them that always show fear and apprehension.

History : Her parents realized that she and her twin brother were Pups at a young age. They didn't turn them in but they did abandon them and they had to fend for themselves from then on.

Family: Luaren(mother), John(father), Wyatt(twin brother)

Other: All family open for creation, especially Wyatt.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's fine, finish up then I'll accept it, sound pretty good at the moment!!

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Thanks

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Done!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ACCEPTED!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 25, 2013 09:09PM) (new)

Accepted! Sorry didnt get a notif

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup....

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jamison (James, Jay, JJ) Torres
Power/Ability: he can become any person he has seen, and can use the powers (if they have any) of that person, this also means he ha a photographic memory
Personality: Jay is a quiet shy guy that keeps to himself. He can fit in the human world, so he tries to. But he enjoys hanging out with people just like him, other PUPs. He prefers being around them, he is more open. When he isn't himself, he trys to fill the personality of the person he looks like. In his free time he looks at people on the Internet just so he has a wider rage of people he can be.
Appearance: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/26455893
History : Jamisons family didn't accept him, so they abondand him. He lived alone on the streets for a long time, he didnt know why he was the one who got the powers but he didnt like it. For this reason, he isn't well with strangers.
Family: None

message 10: by Rikki (last edited Jun 28, 2013 10:12AM) (new)

Rikki Name: Rowan Conner
Power/Ability: Rowan can become completely transparent and pass through things. Basically she turns the color of objects she's around, but her eyes don't change.
Personality: She is very energetic but not necessarily talkative. Through she's mostly alert she gets distracted and that can lead her into
trouble. She loves to run straight and she's faster than people expect
Appearance:
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/2-leads-tap...
History: She was raised by her older brother until they were separated. People tried to keep her in orphanages but because of her power she lost her more often that not and she escaped.
Family: Just her brother who is missing and has no power

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted!!!!

message 12: by Rikki (new)

Rikki Thanks!

message 13: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jul 24, 2013 08:14AM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Name: Trey Parker
Power/Ability: Lightning. He can summon lightning or storms from anywhere, but his power works best around a place with the right conditions for storm.
Personality: Trey is kind but likes to keep to himself. He is easy to trust others. Trey is smart and likes to write and read. Love hasn't been an option to him, as he believes solitude is his sanctuary.
Appearance: Trey is tall for his age. He has tan skin and curly brown hair. His eyes are sea blue. Trey doesn't exercise much, except for swimming and walking/running, so he's not very muscular.
History : Trey was born to a human father and his PUP mother. When his father found out about Mom, he left without a goodbye. The next year, Mom had Renee, Trey's sister. They were both home-schooled and secluded from the outside world. When they finally left home, Renee explored. Trey did not.
Family: Patrice Parker(Mother)
Renee Parker(sister)
William Parker(Father, Possibly died)
Other: Trey has a necklace of an ankh from his mother and a tattoo of the lightning bolt on his right shoulder.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ACCEPTED!!! And not just because it's my name... He sounds pretty cool!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Oh! I didn't realize it was your name.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) BTW, I like the nickname for these people.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lolz cool

message 18: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Jun 29, 2013 07:13PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments Name: Canter Jace
Power/Ability: she can form and destroy earth at her will. she can also make plants grow at her will
Personality: she is shy and scares VERY easily also very gullible. she is strong willed and hearten, and will do anything for the ones she cares about. also she has a tendency to help people who really don't want it
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=avril... she is also 5'3
History : her dad was a PUP and her mom left when she was little she couldn't take the pressure. her father taught her how to fight and blend in. soon after her 8th her mother turned in her father to the EDGE and Canter has lived alone in the house ever since
Family: Mother: jessica Jace
father: Tanner Jace
Other: she has bracelets all up her right arm that hide a dagger that can extend into a sword

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted!

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments cool! thanks :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted

message 22: by Ken (last edited Jul 07, 2013 11:08AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 27 comments Mod
Name: Kia Janice
Power/Ability: Memory Manipulation - The ability to make an individual re-experience forgotten or past memories and to erase memories
Personality: Kia is smart, but she can be lazy. She loves humans and likes to blend in. She doesn't like to use her power too much.
Appearance: Kia has red hair and brown eyes. She has fair skin. She is 5"3. ((Kia is the girl on the left))

History : Kia was born in Phoenix, Arizona. When she was 5, she moved to this town. Kia's mother was the first one found out to be a PUP, so she was taken to the EDGE, and killed. Kia's sister was the next one to be taken and killed. Her father was the last one, and Kia was going to be next, but she escaped and has lived alone since then. Kia was best friends with Nora, until Nora found out that Kia was different, then Kia decided to break all ties between the two girls.
Family: none, they were all turned into the EDGE and killed.
Other: Ex best friend of Nora

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ian Laga
Power/Ability: to control objects with his mind
Personality: Ian keeps to himself but isn't afraid to help others or stand up for himself and others. He makes friends easily as enjoys making others smile. Ian can be shy but once you get past that shell you can see his true colors
Appearance: http://m.weheartit.com/entry/21325759
History : Ian has always kept to himself after his parents dropped him off here. He never really had any friends until he slowly opened up to people he began to trust. His childhood wasn't great, so he refuses to talk about it.
Family: none

message 25: by AnimalSpirit (new)

AnimalSpirit Name:Bella
Power/Ability:Can use any element that evolves nature.
Personality:She is quite intelligent,kind,and quite shy not easy at making friends.
Appearance:Bella has tan skin with straight brown hair that shies,she is skinny and has a beautiful body.
History:loved her family but her family always rejected her so she cam here.
Family:None

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanx

message 28: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (last edited Jul 12, 2013 05:49AM) (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~
"Do i really Have to explain myself to you?"
Иαмε:Åṧ♄ℓεƴ Vюlєт †ℯґḯαη
Pʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴅ
Asʜ-ʟᴇᴇ Tᴇᴀʀ-ᴇᴇ-ᴀɴ Lᴇᴡ-ɪs
Aɢᴇ: 18

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █░░ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▄▄█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄█ █░░ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ █▄▄█
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▄▄▄█
"Let people talk about me, makes me famous around school"
Ashley is very shy around others, she is not human
and cant imagine a world where she was human.
Ashley isn't like most supernatural creatures that's
why they are interested in her a lot.
Ashley has trust issues with some people. She is very friendly and never wants to hurt anyone, she speaks her mind,
and is very honest.
She doesn't mind humor but if it gets to the point
where everyone is cracking up way to much, she will
leave. She likes to party and hang out with other
people,she stays in the woods in a little tree house she
built.
She makes friends easily and its not hard to keep
them.
"Nut up or shut up Buttercup"
ᒪᗢᗢḰᔕ ᗩﬡᖙ ᗩᕈᕈᗴᗩᖇᗩﬡᑕᙓ

"Haters make me famous, and they make me laugh"
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
A̲s̲h̲l̲e̲y̲'̲s̲ ̲h̲i̲s̲t̲o̲r̲y̲ ̲i̲s̲n̲'̲t̲ ̲a̲ ̲p̲r̲e̲t̲t̲y̲ ̲o̲n̲e̲,̲ ̲h̲e̲r̲ ̲p̲a̲r̲e̲n̲t̲s̲ ̲d̲i̲e̲d̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲a̲ ̲t̲r̲a̲g̲i̲c̲ ̲a̲n̲i̲m̲a̲l̲ ̲a̲t̲t̲a̲c̲k̲,̲ ̲o̲n̲l̲y̲ ̲A̲s̲h̲ ̲K̲n̲e̲w̲ ̲w̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲k̲i̲l̲l̲e̲d̲ ̲h̲e̲r̲ ̲p̲a̲r̲e̲n̲t̲s̲,̲ ̲s̲o̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲s̲e̲t̲ ̲o̲u̲t̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲f̲i̲n̲d̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲c̲u̲l̲p̲r̲i̲t̲.̲ ̲W̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲d̲i̲d̲n̲'̲t̲ ̲k̲n̲o̲w̲ ̲w̲a̲s̲ ̲t̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲w̲a̲s̲ ̲d̲i̲f̲f̲e̲r̲e̲n̲t̲ ̲f̲r̲o̲m̲ ̲e̲v̲e̲r̲y̲o̲n̲e̲ ̲e̲l̲s̲e̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲h̲e̲r̲ ̲t̲o̲w̲n̲.̲ ̲S̲h̲e̲ ̲b̲e̲c̲a̲m̲e̲ ̲o̲b̲s̲e̲s̲s̲i̲v̲e̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲l̲e̲a̲r̲n̲ ̲a̲b̲o̲u̲t̲ ̲s̲u̲p̲e̲r̲n̲a̲t̲u̲r̲a̲l̲ ̲t̲h̲i̲n̲g̲s̲ ̲.

s̲h̲e̲ ̲b̲e̲g̲a̲n̲ ̲p̲a̲i̲n̲t̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲d̲r̲a̲w̲i̲n̲g̲.̲.̲.̲w̲i̲t̲h̲ ̲h̲e̲r̲ ̲m̲i̲n̲d̲.̲ ̲S̲h̲e̲ ̲c̲a̲n̲ ̲d̲o̲ ̲t̲h̲i̲n̲g̲s̲ ̲w̲i̲t̲h̲ ̲h̲e̲r̲ ̲m̲i̲n̲d̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲c̲a̲n̲ ̲t̲u̲r̲n̲ ̲i̲n̲t̲o̲ ̲d̲i̲f̲f̲e̲r̲e̲n̲t̲ ̲a̲n̲i̲m̲a̲l̲s̲,̲ ̲e̲v̲e̲n̲ ̲o̲t̲h̲e̲r̲ ̲p̲e̲o̲p̲l̲e̲.̲ ̲S̲h̲e̲ ̲t̲h̲i̲n̲k̲s̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲i̲s̲ ̲a̲ ̲s̲h̲i̲f̲t̲e̲r o̲r̲ ̲s̲o̲m̲e̲t̲h̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲e̲l̲s̲e̲.̲

Her favorite songs on her iphone 5
Islands-The Xx
Hear me-Imagine Dragons
This love-Ellie Goulding
Tiptoe-Imagine Dragons
Two of the lucky ones-The droge and summers blend
The cold, dark and the silence- Sea wolf
Violet Hour-Sea wolf
Your a wolf-Sea Wolf
Bleeding out-imagine Dragons
White walls the heist- Macklemore
"Music is my only friend, when i need it its always there"

**Might add more soon**

message 30: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ lol im mod and i got approved by another mod:)

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Name: Katrina (Kat) Williams

Power/ability: Kat has the ability to turn herself invisible, she can also create and control elements of fire

Personality: Kat tends to be more outgoing than most. With her powers she is able to be in less fear of being found and captured. She still gets paranoid at times though. Appearance: Kat has wavy, reddish brown, waist length hair. Her eyes change from shades of blue, green, and silvery gray depending on her mood. She is relatively tall for her age and has a number of freckles.

History: Both her and her older sister were found out to be PUPS at a young age, their parents abandoned them not too long after finding out. Her sister was captured protecting Kat.

message 33: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yay, thanks :)

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Oh my gosh, im si bad about making characters and then forgetting about them....i would RP with her now, but idk where to start

-_-