Ask Demigods discussion

Gods of Olympus > Ask Demeter

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,109 (1109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 2: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: I forgot. What goddess was Demeter??

message 4: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Do you guys have a Demeter on here?

message 5: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) I'd like to ask her why fall in NY is so cold, well in other states people can still wear t-shirts during the autumn...it's not fair.

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments Seriously? In Chicago you already have to wear costs and mittens

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry...I'm here now! Ask the Questions, please.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Nice profile picture by the way.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I was using it on thanksgiving and decided to keep it on file on iphoto.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

:-)

message 13: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Julia*daughter of Poseidon**Jason son of Jupiter* wrote: "Seriously? In Chicago you already have to wear costs and mittens"

I lived in Chicago a couple years ago:)

message 14: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: Whats your opinion on those who dont eat their cereal in the morning??

Athena: Hello Aunt Dee.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Neha wrote: "Me: Whats your opinion on those who dont eat their cereal in the morning??

Athena: Hello Aunt Dee."

Well, those people must be really pigheaded or something!
With the whole big mortal "breakfast is the best meal of the day" stuff, I would have thought that those people would have listened..but NO.... I am just itching to turn those people into cornfields.

Hello, Athena.

message 16: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: *scoots away a little* Thats..a very noble thought mam.
But you were pretty much my favorite, because You're the Godess of Harvest too, which has a really special importance where i live.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 2215 comments Me: HOORAY FOR CEREAL!

message 18: by Audra (new)

Audra Hi Demeter!

message 19: by Audra (new)

Audra *Whispers back* Shut up, she's right here

message 20: by Audra (new)

Audra *Smiles* How are you Lady Demeter? *Bows*

message 21: by Anas, EVERYONE COME BACK! (new)

Anas Mahafzah (anasmahafzah) | 3012 comments Tyson Yells : he doesn't like CEREALS

ME: shut up

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia | 267 comments How come cereal? Why not corn?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

corn isn't in season yet.

message 24: by Audra (new)

Audra Canola was just harvested

message 25: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) What about cornflakes?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

well...never too late for cereal. * Dreamy look*

Me: Ugh....this is getting old.

message 27: by Audra (new)

Audra Lady Demeter, have you seen Artemis?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She deserted Goodreads. *sniffles*

message 29: by Audra (new)

Audra *Cries*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

* Bawls *

Julia, dude call me JJ | 1909 comments Livvy's Back! (Did you miss me?) wrote: "I'd like to ask her why fall in NY is so cold, well in other states people can still wear t-shirts during the autumn...it's not fair."

I KNOW! I FELL YOUR PAIN! I have to wear a hoodie and sometimes even gloves!

Julia, dude call me JJ | 1909 comments Neha wrote: "Me: *scoots away a little* Thats..a very noble thought mam.
But you were pretty much my favorite, because You're the Godess of Harvest too, which has a really special importance where i live."

yup! I have an acer and a half garden ( i'm not lying, we need A LOT of food to feed out BIG family..) and have a barn FULL of animals ready for the freezer..

Julia, dude call me JJ | 1909 comments *acre*

message 34: by Audra (new)

Audra It was in the 90s in Oklahoma in December

message 35: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Cassidy (Demeter) wrote: "* Bawls *"

*sniffles* Anyones got kleenex??

message 36: by ♆Some-person♆, HYPNOS COME BACK! (new)

♆Some-person♆ (havendar) | 8957 comments Percy:Completely off topic: I like hamburgers!!!!!!

Julia, dude call me JJ | 1909 comments me: who doesn't??

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

vegetarians.
I like hamburgers.

message 39: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: maybe demeter???

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. Meat is actually included in agriculture. Even though DeeDee is vegetarian.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee: Because I eat cereal three meals a day.

message 42: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 9870 comments Me: Seriously???

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Well.. with exceptions at some points. Like winter solstice.

message 45: by Audra (new)

Audra Coco Puffs!!!! XD

message 46: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Cassidy (Demeter) wrote: "vegetarians.
I like hamburgers."

Like moi! Us vegetarians are fans of mushroom burgers, though.

message 47: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Julia. i know you call me crazy.. i call you lazy, wrote: "Livvy's Back! (Did you miss me?) wrote: "I'd like to ask her why fall in NY is so cold, well in other states people can still wear t-shirts during the autumn...it's not fair."

I KNOW! I FELL YOUR ..."

Exactly! And then my friend in Delaware sends me a pic of herself in shorts in frickin' October, just to taunt me. Why can't life be fair?

message 48: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Julia. i know you call me crazy.. i call you lazy, wrote: "Neha wrote: "Me: *scoots away a little* Thats..a very noble thought mam.
But you were pretty much my favorite, because You're the Godess of Harvest too, which has a really special importance where..."

How big is your family? And I assume when you say your animals are ready for the freezer, you mean you're planning on eating them...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Livvy's Back! (Did you miss me?) wrote: "Julia. i know you call me crazy.. i call you lazy, wrote: "Livvy's Back! (Did you miss me?) wrote: "I'd like to ask her why fall in NY is so cold, well in other states people can still wear t-shirt..."

I know!
yet over here peoples were wearing tank tops during the winter, and it was below zero too!
I say those people are crazy!

message 50: by Livvy (new)

Livvy (livvylu) Definitely crazy. They're up there with people who wear jeans during 90 degree weather. Good luck to them!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23