EDGE v.s PUP (An advanced roleplay) discussion

Welcome!! > Questions???

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have any questions? Ask them here!

message 2: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ its not a question but i invited 170 ppl and two are in the group now: )

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks unicorn!

Hmmm... Maybe Nathan gets another phone call about ur character and ends up chasing her until he can't and like the pUP captures the EDGE member or something? Could be intresting

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anywhere u want!!

message 5: by Fояєvёґ (new)

Fояєvёґ Mїпє(jaybear) | 6 comments I made a character but i dunno if i was accepted.

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Where should a solitude PUP start?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I've got a character in the EDGE work building, maybe your character could be snooping around or something?

message 8: by ≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (last edited Jun 29, 2013 01:15PM) (new)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Trey's open in the clearing. My Trey.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaha lolz, 'my trey'

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Okay :) I know I'm a boy, but he's kind of hot.

message 12: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ anyone watch teen wolf? *Had to ask*

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) No. I saw half of the pilot before I lost interest. I might see it, though.

message 14: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ If you google Watch series you can watch any show for free...thats how i do it and it tells you when the next episode will come out:) thought that would help lol im on season 3 episode like 3 or 4 its intense

message 15: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ ◤ANTONIA◥ wrote: ":/Undead Unicorn Brains(NomNomNom):/ wrote: "anyone watch teen wolf? *Had to ask*"

Why yes, yes I do."

Really thats awesome:)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) :/Undead Unicorn Brains(NomNomNom):/ wrote: "If you google Watch series you can watch any show for free...thats how i do it and it tells you when the next episode will come out:) thought that would help lol im on season 3 episode like 3 or 4 ..."

I have Netflix. But, thx for the advice.

message 17: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ welcome lol:) anyways how is your day going?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) :/Undead Unicorn Brains(NomNomNom):/ wrote: "welcome lol:) anyways how is your day going?"

Good. My 11 year old bro beat me up and gave me a long speech about how we don't have bro time anymore and that GR is taking over my life and how I made one C+ that kept me from honor roll and brags about how he did. But he's ADDICTED to WWE. So he can't talk. we're cool now. What's up with u?

message 19: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ Alex wrote: ":/Undead Unicorn Brains(NomNomNom):/ wrote: "welcome lol:) anyways how is your day going?"

Good. My 11 year old bro beat me up and gave me a long speech about how we don't have bro time anymore an..."

Well its like 11:00pm here but i stay up to talk with my special guy:) um watched teen wolf my mom is downstairs watching vampire diaries im listening to music and my cats are sleeping lol thats about it

message 20: by ~Jaybear-Shay~ (new)

~Jaybear-Shay~ ◤ANTONIA◥ wrote: "@Alex
I do as well, it's my newest addiction haha!

@Unicorn[spoilers removed]
Not sure if you were talking to me, but my day is going well. I was supposed to go to a 'family' BBQ tonight, an early..."

You can call me jessica:) and i was talking to both of you lol well thats cool i guess im going to a zoo then to a mall with friends havent seen them since maybe last monday lol:)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 221 comments is there a place you ask people to rp with you?

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Leah:) wrote: "is there a place you ask people to rp with you?"

not yet. You can ask here until then

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) EGASPS! ANTONIA LEFT!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Just had a great idea but idk if I'm allowed.... Is there any way I could make a PUP who got accepted to work for EDGE but they don't know he is a PUP???

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Sure! Just TRY to stay hidden!

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) It would also go under EDGE character sheets.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty thanks!

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) is this group really active?

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) lol i just joined because it looked interesting but doesn't seem like too many people get on

message 33: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) I do :3

Just been busy with my group and others >.>

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) lol thats two :')

message 35: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) :)

My friend jessica gets on now and thd n ^.^

message 37: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) sorry I'm on my phone so I make quite a few mistakes :P

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) @alex: have you tried inviting more people? :o

@chrisyi?: lol it's fine

message 41: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) back

I hate it when people ignore requests

Its Christi btw ^.^

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) oh okay. the t confused me lol

message 43: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) its okay ^.^

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) hmmm the PUPS interest me more than EDGE and humans

message 45: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) haha

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) what is there the least of?

message 47: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) dunno >.>

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) do the character pics have to be human pics?