The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) The Maze Runner discussion

Is it bad I'm in love with Gally??

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know but I just love him so much and want to marry him kind of.. Gally just had such a small part in the first book that I needed to know more about him and I got more for sure ;) I just can't help it! And not to mention Will Poulter is playing him in the movie and he's super attractive and to me perfect for the role!

Am I the only one who feels this fondly towards Gally?

Mandy Lawd Jaysus help yo soul.

LOL kidding. No but seriously. I always imagined him as a tall, extremely scrawny and creepy looking boi.

I don't think you'll be the only one now that Will Poulter is playing the role. xD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy wrote: "Lawd Jaysus help yo soul.

LOL kidding. No but seriously. I always imagined him as a tall, extremely scrawny and creepy looking boi.

I don't think you'll be the only one now that Will Poulter is ..."

Haha for real! I fell in love with him in Voyage of The Dawn Treader, but I guess his character in that movie is annoying and mean too huh? Ima have to think about that lol ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Honey, anything you wanna no about Gal, ask me.

I have been in love with Gally ever since I first saw his name written on the page. He is my ultimate fictional character! No one can know him/understand him like I can, I actually love him so much it hurts. I know what you mean, is it weird?

To be honest I don't think he had that much of a 'small role' in the first book. I think he's a really significant character, and every time his name popped up in the book, I just got so happy and excited. Seriously, no one has loved this kid as much as me. But I don't think it's a bad thing.

Adam yes

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What? It's not bad

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam wrote: "yes"

Haha why do you say that?

Adam well its not bad but i imagine as a creep

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Adam wrote: "well its not bad but i imagine as a creep"

Ohh. I didn't I imagined him as Will Poulter :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

will's gonna own this role, I just know it :')

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sooo freakin happy he's Gally ! It makes my day just thinking about it haha (:

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm happy with everyone :) and even Teresa. I always imagined Kaya Scodeliocjriwixnj..... (I don't even know) as Teresa and when I found out she WAS Teresa I was like OMG!! Haha :P

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma wrote: "I'm happy with everyone :) and even Teresa. I always imagined Kaya Scodeliocjriwixnj..... (I don't even know) as Teresa and when I found out she WAS Teresa I was like OMG!! Haha :P"

I so didn't imagine Kaya as Teresa. But I do think she'll do a good job (:

notyourfriend Gally annoyed me for a while, but then I liked him.