YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)
This topic is about The Edge of Never
[NA Buddy/Partner Reads - Read] > The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski --> Start Date: June 17th

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments Hi everyone!!
This is a discussion thread for the book The Edge of Never.
We're going to start reading it on June 17th. You're all invited to join us!! (:

BTW - Do you think we should decide on a reading schedule?

Caitlin  | 30 comments I've already read this but happy to read againg along with everyone I promise I won't put any spoilers.

message 3: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments That's great Caitlin!! And yep, no spoilers please XD

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 69 comments Good job Sapir! Whatever you want to do is fine with me

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Love this book! Hope you will enjoy it :)

message 6: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments Thanks Beatrice!!

How many chapters do you want to read every day? I think a reading schedule will be good because this way we will all be able to discuss it while we're in the same place.

Does anyone own a paperback? How long are the chapters?

Amanda (minimandar) I love this book. I've read it as well but would definitely read along again with everyone. It's one of my favs!

Christy (TheReaderBee) (thereaderbee) | 8 comments I'd love to read this as well. :)

message 9: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 69 comments Welcome to everyone who is joining us in reading this fantabulous book!

message 10: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy (judyzreadsalot) | 29 comments LOVED this book!! Happy reading ladies!

message 11: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments Thanks :D

message 12: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments So are you all ready to start tomorrow? We haven't decided on a number of chapters a day yet.

message 13: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 69 comments I have it on my Kindle and it has 35 chapters (I think...). Does 5 chapters a day sound good to you?

message 14: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments Yeah it's great!

Christy (TheReaderBee) (thereaderbee) | 8 comments Just finished this book. SO GOOD!

message 16: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments WOW!!! You're a fast reader. I just came back from school so I didn't have time to start it yet.

Christy (TheReaderBee) (thereaderbee) | 8 comments ;) I'm usually not so fast. I just couldn't stop reading the book! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments I wish I had the time to do a re-read with you all, I loved this book! Enjoy it, I'll probably pop in and see how you're finding it as you go so I can read it vicariously through you guys!

message 19: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments That's great to hear Christy!! You made me even more eager to start this book.

message 20: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 69 comments Alright, I'm five chapters in, and so far I'm really liking it! The characters are more developed then I thought they would be, and I love the alternating viewpoints.

M.J. Lejarde (margaretlejarde) | 1 comments ,, This book is amazing!!! <3 it's one of my favorite ever! =D

message 22: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
Are you guys still reading this one?

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 69 comments I'm done; but you might want to check with Sapir just to be sure!!

message 24: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 44 comments I didn't like it so much.... I think I'll try reading it again in the future. You can add it to the read folder, Brianna.

message 25: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - added it

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
Sounds good! I'll do that. :)