YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)
This topic is about Flawless
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard - Restarting March 27th 2017

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,319 (1319 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 82711 comments Mod

Three years ago, Alison disappeared after a slumber party, not to be seen since. Her friends at the elite Pennsylvania school mourned her, but they also breathed secret sighs of relief. Each of them guarded a secret that only Alison had known. Now they have other dirty little secrets, secrets that could sink them in their gossip-hungry world. When each of them begins receiving anonymous emails and text messages, panic sets in. Are they being betrayed by some one in their circle? Worse yet: Is Alison back? A strong launch for a suspenseful series.

Everyone Welcome ☺

Katy | 361 comments Already read this one and the second book. I'll try and join in on the discussion. :)

10% I like the writing style. It seems very similar to the tv show too. I kinda like that cause I already know what the characters look like sort of thing!

20% (view spoiler)

25% (view spoiler)

33% (view spoiler)

48% have to say that I love the mystery of who A is!

50% (view spoiler)

message 9: by Martha (new)

Martha | 695 comments Enjoying this so far! I've seen up to about season 3 I think of Pretty Little Liars and the characters are pretty spot on! I'm actually appreciating the TV show more now. Still, I think a little bit of the mystery has been lost for me!

55% (view spoiler)

Martha wrote: "Enjoying this so far! I've seen up to about season 3 I think of Pretty Little Liars and the characters are pretty spot on! I'm actually appreciating the TV show more now. Still, I think a little bi..."

I can't remember a lot of what happened in the TV show so this is kinda like watching it again. I have no idea what's coming next, but then when it happens I'm like - I remember that now!

message 12: by Martha (new)

Martha | 695 comments Sarah wrote: "Martha wrote: "Enjoying this so far! I've seen up to about season 3 I think of Pretty Little Liars and the characters are pretty spot on! I'm actually appreciating the TV show more now. Still, I th..."

Ah that's great! Like solving the mystery all over again :) What do you think of the characters? Do you think there's any differences between the show and the book?

58% (view spoiler)

64% (view spoiler)

72% (view spoiler)

74% (view spoiler)

message 17: by Martha (new)

Martha | 695 comments Sarah wrote: "58% [spoilers removed]"

I know! That was horrible!

I thought that the TV show was really close to this book. They did a great job in the cross-over. Have to say that having read this I really want to read the next one now! IT was really good!

message 19: by Martha (new)

Martha | 695 comments Yeah me too! It's made me want to get back into the TV show too :)

I don't get to watch the TV very much around here. Little people tend to take it over! Think I'll stick with my kindle and get round to reading book 2! I think they're up to like book 14 or something now!

message 21: by Martha (new)

Martha | 695 comments Wow seriously?? It's a huge series :O I can see it becoming very addictive though!

I wonder if we ever find out who A. is?

message 23: by Martha (new)

Martha | 695 comments I hope so!!

Jenny (juliababyjen) So are you guys still reading these books? Where are you at in the series?

I've only read the first one so far. Which book are you up to? I'm going to try and read the rest soon! I loved the first one ☺

Jenny (juliababyjen) Awesome! I have read through #7. I will join in at #8 if you keep reading! The series just gets better and better!

Starting flawless a bit later. got to go to a birthday party first ☺

13% (view spoiler)

#2 83% (view spoiler)

message 30: by Mei (last edited Oct 16, 2013 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments *******************************************************************

Mimi and I will be reading book 3 of the series, Perfect, starting today October 16. Everyone welcome!

message 31: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments Started this a while ago.

Chapter 2-7 (view spoiler)

message 32: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments Chapter 9 — (view spoiler)

message 33: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments Chapter 10-12 — (view spoiler)

message 34: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi | 233 comments Sorry Mei! I couldn't find the thread, I have started and will update when I'm on my computer tomorrow :)

message 35: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments That's okay! Sorry I didn't send you the thread's link.

message 36: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments Chapter 18-20 — (view spoiler)

message 37: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments 63% — (view spoiler)

message 38: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments Chapter 24 — (view spoiler)

message 39: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi | 233 comments Ahhh I'm sorry! School has gotten really crazy! I'm still reeading though, I'm on chapter 20 (view spoiler)

****************************************************************************************************************

Abbie and I will be reading this series from the beginning from December 1st. We're going to attempt to get up to date before the new year ☺ Everybody welcome.

message 41: by Megan (new)

Megan I'm all in!!

Yay!

message 43: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments I'll join for book 4 onwards :)

Great ☺ I'm really excited to carry on with this series!

message 45: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei (yeltminky) | 3878 comments Will you include these novellas?

Ali's Pretty Little Lies (Pretty Little Liars, #0.5) by Sara Shepard Pretty Little Secrets (Pretty Little Liars, #4.5) by Sara Shepard

Yes to Ali's Pretty Little Lies (Pretty Little Liars, #0.5) by Sara Shepard , but we hadn't planned on reading Pretty Little Secrets (Pretty Little Liars, #4.5) by Sara Shepard as I don't have a copy :(

Going to try and start Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3) by Sara Shepard tomorrow ☺

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3) by Sara Shepard Chapter 5 - (view spoiler)

perfect - chapter 1 (view spoiler)

perfect chapter 1 (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.