Modern Good Reads discussion

Waking (Clockwork Twist #1)
This topic is about Waking
Read For Review (R4R) > R4R - Clockwork Twist : Waking (steampunk)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Oct 27, 2013 08:51PM) (new) - added it

Emily Thompson "Twist has never left London, until today. Now he’s traveling on an airship—with a crew that insists they’re not pirates—on his way to find the clockwork princess because he’s the only one who can fix her…"

"Clockwork Twist" is a brand new steampunk adventure series which begins with "Book One : Waking". The series is set in a lush and vibrant world where things are just as you might expect in 1878. That is, of course, if fantastic creatures like djinn, faeries, kitsunes and vampires were commonplace. An increasing number of people are being born with supernatural senses, called Sights. While airship tourism is sweeping the globe, air-piracy is also on the rise.

Join Twist, a quiet, introverted, clock maker, as he sets out into the world on his very first adventure in "Waking." For a full description of the book and a free preview of the first 3 pages, please visit http://clockworktwist.com

As the book is new to the world, I'm looking for some more reviews! If anyone is interested in reviewing Waking, I'd be more than happy to send you a coupon code for the free Smashwords eBook version of your choice. Just message me and ask!

Enjoy your adventure!
1. Michelle (started reading 6/11)
2. Heather (started reading 6/12)
3. Denise (Reviewed!)
4. Bill (started reading 6/17)
5. Terry (Reviewed!)
6. Adrianne (Reviewed!)
7. Paula (Reviewed!)
8. Mary (started reading 9/2)
9. Meera (Reviewed!)
10. Deborah (started reading 10/27)

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (gatosqueak) Do you need it reviewed by a certain time? I have a big 'ole list, but can bump it up for that! I listen via text to speech at work. :) gatosqueak@gmail.com

message 3: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson Heather wrote: "Do you need it reviewed by a certain time? I have a big 'ole list, but can bump it up for that! I listen via text to speech at work. :) gatosqueak@gmail.com"

No time limit at all. I just need reviews in general. I'd be delighted to send you a coupon code! All email it to you...

Denise | 15 comments I am currently R&R due for 06/24 and anticipate being done and posted by then at the latest. If you would like me to, I would love to read Clockwork Twist, though it will be about a week before I start :) Thank you for the opportunity. dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

message 5: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson No trouble at all! I'm delighted that you'd like to read it. I'll email you now.

message 6: by Bill (new) - added it

Bill Tillman (silvertill) | 3 comments Hi Emily,

Can do a mobi copy to: billd3@gmail.com or billd3@kindle.com

Thanks, Bill

message 7: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson Bill wrote: "Hi Emily,

Can do a mobi copy to: billd3@gmail.com or billd3@kindle.com

Thanks, Bill"

Thanks for your interest! I've just e-mailed you. Please let me know if you have any trouble. Happy reading!

message 8: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson Bump... This offer is still open! ^_^

message 9: by Ari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ari (mamamermaidreads) | 10 comments I'll R4R. Email is aamathis.1234@gmail.com Thx!!

Paula | 34 comments I'd love to read and review dodgerjenna1@yahoo.com thanks!

message 11: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson Thank you, Adrianne and Paula! I just sent you both emails. I hope you enjoy the book! ^_^

Terry | 13 comments Thank you Emily! I loved it!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 13: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson Terry wrote: "Thank you Emily! I loved it!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thank YOU! What a lovely review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the book. Thanks again! ^_^

message 14: by Mary (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mary Hi, I would love to read this book. Loved the clockwork series and excited to read more in the steampunk genre!

Meera | 10 comments Hi Emily, I'm interested in reviewing your book. My email is meery.397@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 16: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson Meera wrote: "Hi Emily, I'm interested in reviewing your book. My email is meery.397@gmail.com. Thanks!"

Splendid! I've just sent you an email. Enjoy!

Meera | 10 comments Thanks! I'll try and get a review up (on Goodreads and Amazon) asap.

Meera | 10 comments Hi Emily, I've finished reading your book - it was great! Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
I've also put it on amazon (UK).

Deborah (brandiec) If you're still looking for reviewers, I would love to review it. I have sent you a PM with my e-mail address, and I would prefer the Kindle version. Thanks!

message 20: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Thompson Meera wrote: "Hi Emily, I've finished reading your book - it was great! Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
I've also put it on amazon (UK)."

Wonderful!! Thank you for posting your review so quickly. I love the first line! lol I'm happy to hear the you enjoyed the story. Thanks so much! ^_^