YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

A Beautiful Idea (Beautiful, #1)
This topic is about A Beautiful Idea
Author Promotions Section > A Beautiful Idea - You'll Need A Cigarette Or Several

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily McKee | 7 comments Hey Everybody!

My book, A Beautiful Idea will be out Friday June 14! It will be available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords for $2.99!

Here's the synopsis!

Isabelle Clark always had ideas, but that’s all they ever were . . . until now. She grew up in a world filled with poverty and hatred from the person who gave birth to her and had decided she would finally make her ideas a reality. After moving away to college as a junior she ran into the University of Maryland’s walking one-night stand. Literally.

Maddox Mitchell was every girl’s wet dream all in one muscled, tattooed, pierced, baseball playing package. He thought he had the life: going to school, tattooing people by day, and giving girls the best orgasms of their life by night. When he found out that Financial Aid didn’t fully cover Isabelle’s room and board Maddox had an idea: Isabelle should move in with him.

On the outside everybody sees Isabelle as a quiet bookworm and Maddox as a player, both on and off the baseball diamond. They soon learn who the other truly is. Either way, they’re about to realize this idea was a beautiful one.

Thanks, Em. :)

Check out my authors page below for teasers :)

Emily McKee

message 2: by Caitlin (new) - added it

Caitlin  | 30 comments sounds very similar to Beautiful Disaster but will still read it when its out since I loved Beautiful Disaster:)

message 3: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - rated it 3 stars

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
I'm excited for this one! :)

message 4: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily McKee | 7 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "I'm excited for this one! :)"

Thanks Brianna! :)

message 5: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - rated it 3 stars

Just bought on Amazon!! ;)

message 6: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily McKee | 7 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "Just bought on Amazon!! ;)"

Yay! Lemme know what you think :)

message 7: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new) - rated it 3 stars

I will definitely! I probably won't be able to start for a little while though since I have a HUGE pile of books that I have to read from the library first! Lol

message 8: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily McKee | 7 comments Brianna♥ wrote: "I will definitely! I probably won't be able to start for a little while though since I have a HUGE pile of books that I have to read from the library first! Lol"

Oh no that's totally fine, I have all if these books in my kindle that I want to read but I'm not sure if you saw on my authors profile or not but I put the rest of the series up so I'm working on those books and want to get them out as fast as possible :)

message 9: by Francielle (new)

Francielle De Oliveira (itsmefrancielle) | 81 comments Sounds very interesting, I really wanna read it!

message 10: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily McKee | 7 comments Francielle wrote: "Sounds very interesting, I really wanna read it!"

Hey Franci,

Check out my authors profile! I uploaded the links for Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Kobo!
Emily McKee

Thanks, Em!

message 11: by Jenn (new) - rated it 1 star

Jenn Sternshein (bookdorkjenn) | 93 comments I just bought it on amazon, it sounds like a good book. i also love the cover. i have a ton of books to read and am in the middle of one right now but i'll read in the next couple of days for sure... :-)

message 12: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily McKee | 7 comments Jenn wrote: "I just bought it on amazon, it sounds like a good book. i also love the cover. i have a ton of books to read and am in the middle of one right now but i'll read in the next couple of days for sure...."

Thanks Jen! Lemme know what you think :)