Because of Winn-Dixie Because of Winn-Dixie question

What feeling does Because if Winn-Dixie give to you ?
Bryan Riveros Bryan Jun 11, 2013 08:23AM
I think because of Winn-Dixie has been one of the best books I've read so far. The young girl named Opal goes through a lot of very moments with her companion Winn-Dixie . For me this book shows pure loyalty. She found him in a grocery store and decided to take him home and since then Winn-Dixie really cared for her. Loyalty is when your dog gets lost in the middle of a thunder storm and you still go out to look for him. This book also expresses many other feelings but overall loyalty would be my opinion on the feeling this book expresses the most.

I loved this book, and the movie they made from it. Sweet, touching story of a girl who needed a friend and got lots of them. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

It made me feel happy and melancholic at the same time. This is a sweet and sad book. Maybe this is what Littmus Lozenge taste like, like reading this book.

When Opal is trying to find Winn-Dixie,it's sad and the other parts are interesting so I guess it makes me feel sad,interested, and happy in some parts.

I love this book and the movie..... It is defiantly slower moving but a GREAT story line. But I agree I think it shows how strong a bond can be between an animal and their entire community(:

It goes me the feeling of friendship. Opal and Winn Dixie were there for each other.

I meant to say gives

happiness

I love this book! I think of each character and how they are struggling with their own loneliness and how beautiful friendships are formed with the help of Winn Dixie!