YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

All About Books! > Will Not Read!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna♥, The Queen Bri (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 964 comments Mod
What books do you refuse to read? Why?

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly Letson (bookaholicholly) | 15 comments The Twilight Saga. 'Nuff Said.

message 3: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Any Dan Brown book. I just don't like his books. Not my cup of tea

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (thebookiemonster83) I won't typically read books written by men.
And I avoid 'Bodice Rippers'.
Also, there were a couple of series floating around here that everyone (except for me) was going bananas over. The titles shall remain unnamed.

Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell (tjchocolate) | 17 comments Holly wrote: "The Twilight Saga. 'Nuff Said."

Same! lol

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Jun 12, 2013 04:00AM) (new)

Amanda (pandwen) | 19 comments my Text-books... lol i buy them and they never seem to get opened. other than that i will give anything a go but admittedly i have refused to read some books for a long time because of hype and i am SOMETIMES surprised. this is mostly because hype ruins books for me which is one of the main reasons i think i did not enjoy the fault in our stars (as much as was promised)... was just built up to much

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Panda wrote: "my Text-books... lol i buy them and they never seem to get opened. other than that i will give anything a go but admittedly i have refused to read some books for a long time because of hype and i a..."

LOL! Textbooks sure bored us sometimes. But it's a must to study. Don't worry, I sometimes hate my textbooks for having small fonts. :))

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 69 comments Twilight (barf!), Fifty Shades of Grey (gag!), any erotic romance books, military fiction, science fiction. Everything else is fair game!

message 9: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 81 comments @Katherine I said the same thing about fifty shades but gave it a try and loooooved them!

I will not read any dystopian books. I don't know why but they just seem too weird

message 10: by Annagh (new)

Annagh (AmateurPhilosophy) Anything James Patterson... Just drives me crazy

message 11: by Joy (new)

Joy Daniels (joy_daniels) Twilight saga and (I cringe to admit it) Jamie McGuire. I did not like Beautiful Disaster.