What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Becoming Chloe
This topic is about Becoming Chloe
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Girl tells boy she won't kill herself if he can prove there is more beautiful than ugly in the world. She is very troubled. He is gay and homeless. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda Castro (acasny2293) | 3 comments The two meet when the girl climbs through the window of a basement room lived in by the guy. It is set in a city. Guy takes the girl on a trip to prove that the world is beautiful. Part. Of the trip is to his home that his father kicked him out of because he was gay. Eventually guy and girl rent a small apartment from an old man with a dog the girl falls in love with. The old man dies. They keep the dog, the girl keeps a list of beautiful things in a notebook. Help!

message 2: by Diana (new)

Amanda Castro (acasny2293) | 3 comments Yes! Thank you!

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
Congrats on the fast find Amanda. I'll shelve it and move this down to Solved for you.

Amanda Castro (acasny2293) | 3 comments Is there a place I can find instructions to do so? I've been trying to figure it out for days. I thought I at least got my post to appear on the unsolved thread and I realized I didn't even do that right. I'm terrible with technology/website navigation. I was also entirely consumed with finding out what the book was so I rushed through the site introduction.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
I don't know if instructions are anywhere, but you click on the little "edit" link at the top of the thread (you can do this on any thread that YOU have started), and find the drop-down arrow which lets you select from various folders. Move to the appropriate folder.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Becoming Chloe (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Catherine Ryan Hyde (other topics)