Allegiant (Divergent, #3) Allegiant question

what do u want to happen in allegiant???
Sakuratracy23 Sakuratracy23 Jun 10, 2013 08:42PM
I kinda want tris and four to run away together and have a life of their own away from the faction system and the other now "factionless" people. what do you guys think?

Sakuratracy23 wrote: "I kinda want tris and four to run away together and have a life of their own away from the faction system and the other now "factionless" people. what do you guys think?"

I AGREE

Kelly (last edited Jun 16, 2013 10:54AM ) Jun 15, 2013 09:17AM   0 votes
Because of his trahison, I want so much to shake Caleb and get some sense inside his head! To see that he is Veronica Roth's favorite character? Uh, well, I hope he is better in the third book because I don't like him. Seriously, what kind of person do that to his sister?
I hope Four's mother is going to have what she finally deserves... And I want also more of Four and Tris *sigh*

I don't give a crap as long as it's as good as the first and there's a butt load of Tobias. <4

I kind of think every one will be "factionless." Veronica Roth has stated that Caleb is her favorite character of Allegiant so I'm hoping he proves his allegiance is to family over faction.

i think all of the factions are gonna come together