Survival discussion

Wilderness > Field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I sit next to Lewis and frown at him. "It hurts more than that doesn't it?" I ask him. If he was trying to make me not worry there was no point. I was always going to worry about him.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "You're impossible sometimes." I tease him as he pulled me into his lap. "Lewis I'm always going to worry about you. No matter where you are or who you're with, I'll worry."

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "I only want to be with you too." I tell him. "I never want to leave your side again. But does that stop you worrying about me?" I ask him. Lewis could say what he liked, it wouldn't stop me worrying.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "That's what it's like for me." I say quietly. "Lewis, you're the first guy I've ever loved. I don't want to lose you." The thought pained me. I couldn't lose Lewis.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I raise my hand and put it on his cheek gently. "Loving someone else would mean leaving you. And I'll never leave you Lewis." I promised him. "I need you more than I need air. Because without you, I don't have any need for air." My voice became more quieter the more I talked.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((I know!!! The two of them are so cute!!!))

Toni: I kiss Lewis back. A shiver ran up my back at his touch and I smiled softly. My hands slip under his shirt and wander his chest. It was perfect. I never wanted the moment to end.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I gasp softly at Lewis's hands on my skin. I melted against his touch. He was kissing my neck so I tilted my head to the side slightly. My hands were still on his chest.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "I love you more." I teased him. Out lips were fused together. We were so tightly pressed against each other I couldn't tell where my body finished and his started.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I grin at Lewis and push him back so he was lying down. I straddle his hips and trail my fingers down his chest. "Much better." I said back.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I smile against Lewis's lips. He was the best thing in my whole life. Not that there was much in it anymore. His hands go up my shirt again and I shiver.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((This fat with anyone?))

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((This fat with anyone??))

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Haha! Yeah I know what you mean!))

Toni: I nodded slightly. "You have no idea how much I wish I could say the same." I whispered tears glistening in my eyes. I hated the person I used to be.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I nodded a little. Lewis was right. I couldn't change the past and there was no point in crying over it. "I won't cry." I promised him.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "That's all that matters." I repeat quietly. "I love you so much." I smiled up at him. "And if it makes any difference none of the others were anywhere close to how perfect you are."

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I laughed softly. "Yeah if you add that in then none of the others stood a chance." I said grinning. I shook my head slightly and rolled my eyes.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I shrugged a little. "I don't know." I mumbled not looking at him. I wasn't lying. I didn't know exactly how many there were.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I smiled a little. "All that matters is us." I said and kissed him gently. The kiss got more heated the longer it lasted.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Ah.... I've got nothing to write!!! I just blanked! ))

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I pulled back slightly. "Lewis... I want to do this right." I started off saying. "But I'm scared I'll get it wrong." I rest my head on his shoulder and hide my face behind my hair.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Okay! I'm on just now just not sure for how long!!!))

Toni: "I don't want to muck up this time Lewis." I whispered into his neck. "Something always goes wrong and I make a mess of things. I don't want that to happen with us." I closed my eyes and sighed quietly

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "You'll always be there?" I asked quietly. "No matter what I do? Even if I muck everything up?" Again. I added in my head. I looked at him hoping he'd say yes, he'd be there no matter what.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I nod and smile at Lewis. "Thank you." I said softly. I moved so I could lean my head on his shoulder and still be in his lap.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Em... The guard guy that knows Toni could sneak up behind them and he's like mega p****d off. Then he could announce that he was here and that he wants Toni. But Lewis won't let him take her (obviously) and he threatens to kill them both but Toni can't stand the thought of Lewis dying so she goes with the guard and.... That's all I got. .. How does that sound?))

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Yeah okay!! So who's gonna be the guard dude? :D))

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "I love y-" I started to say but was cut off by the sound of a twig snapping. I sat up and look around. Standing behind us was the guard. I clung onto Lewis tightly.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((You there? :D))

message 28: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((how does Toni know this guard dude??? Ehat I miss?:D$)

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Well you know how on the night she found Lewis and the others. She was running from some guys. The guard was one of the guys! :D))

message 30: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((ohhh!!!! Nice!! Gl Toni:p))

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Gl? :D))

message 32: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((Good Luck, Gl!!!()

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Ahhh! I get it now! Yeah she's gonna need it! Especially with the way I've been thinking what's going to happen to her... I've had loads of free time. It happens in 6/7 hour car journeys!))

message 34: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((lmfao!! Where are you headed?? I hate car trips -.-))

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Well it's over now! But we were on the way home from our hols! It's so good to be home! But I have to unpack just to repack so it's not much fun! :D))

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hannah wrote: "((ugh, I'm at work. Can we pause this until I get on the train to go home?))"

((Yeah sure! That's fine! :D))

message 37: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((your hols?))

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Holidays! :D))

message 39: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((ahhh thays new :) ))

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((We both learned new abbreviations!!! XD Gl = Good Luck for me! And Hols = Holidays for you! XD
I'm way to hyper right now............))

message 41: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((so true!!!! Where you from btw? Maybe calif lingo is diff than your areas ;) I want to be hyper but my brother is being way hyper and it's annoying so$$

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((I'm in Scotland! :D So I'm guessing it's gonna be at least a lil different!))

message 43: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((omg!!! Scotland is so cool!! Although i get Scotland and Ireland soo mixed up as with accents-.- haha!!))

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Irish accents are cool! :D Scottish accents are alright but I prefer Irish ones! No idea why though... XD))

message 45: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((my friends dad is Irish and has an accent!!! Idl what Scottish sounds like...???))

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Emm.... Like I do? XD I don't have the strongest of Scottish accents but sometimes... If I say something I sound so Scottish! It's funny! XD))

message 47: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((lmao! I literally spent a whole day on YouTube watching accent tags -.- Australia and Ireland are the best!!! And then I watch ameriam, and it sounds so lame compared to like French or British-.-))

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((American accents are kinda cool! I haven't that many French accents, if any at all. Welsh accents are kinda cool too! XD))

message 49: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((Americans sound so rednecky and... We've got this twang and it just sounds so.:. Ugh!!! Haha I haven't heard welsh... I've only heard the major countries like French, British, Italian, Irish, australian, Asian(they all sound similar) and American!!! Haha))

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Welsh accents are cool! Though I might think that because of Fireman Sam but you know... XD ))

« previous 1 3 4