Survival discussion

Town > Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian walked through the mall, she wore a pair of old jeans her favourite t-shirt and a pair of converse. Her hair looked unkept cause that morning she had gotten into a fight with her Aunt Zlata so didn't have time to brush her hair. Ian ignored the looks that people were giving her, due to her very short hair and boyish style.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma America walked into the mall and headed towards forever 21, her favorite store. She had spent extra time on her hair and makeup that morning and was feeling good about how she looked.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian noticed a girl going into the forever 21 store, the other girl looked much better then herself. Ian shrugged and went into the store doubting that she would ever find something she liked, al her favourite clothes were in stores like american eagle.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma America wandered around the store, picking up everything she liked as she went along.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian made a face at the rather girlish clothes "I can't believe I ever wore this crap" She said to herself, glancing down at her own outfit she knew she looked like a guy and everyone she met thought she was a guy. Ian chuckled quietly, because it had something to do with her nickname. Ian eyes wandered to the girl she had seen come in here before herself.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma America saw a pair of jeans she liked and walked over. They were right next to a girl with a pixie cut wearing boyish clothes.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian moved slightly out of the way so Amercia could see the jeans. She thought the jeans were okay just not something she would ever wear.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma "thanks." America said, looking at the jeans for a minute before deciding against them.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian shrugged "I was moving away from them cause there ugly" She stated, being herself which was unkind and rather mean.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma "Then why were you standing by them for so long?" America asked her, looking up and shifting the pile of clothes.

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian smirked "I was overcome the by the shear uglyness of them" She retorted coolly.

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma "That's nice. Why are you in this store if you don't like anything here?"

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian shrugged "Reminising about how I used to be or cause I wanted to see how stupid thing really were in here" She answered, the first half being true.

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma "Well. Now you've seen. Good-bye."

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "You can't make me leave its a public store" Ian answered raising an eyebrow, she was almost daring the other girl to do something to her. "Name's Ian" She added for no real reason, just felt like telling her name.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma "I'm America." She held up an American flag-patterned shirt.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian smiled "That's creative" She replied not really trying to be mean but it sounded like it.

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma "Hey, I didn't name myself. You want to insult my name, take it up with my parents."

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "I was talking about the shirt not your name" Ian rolled her eyes "Besides I'm in no position to insult you name considering my own" She continued, as she hated her birth name with a passion hence why she changed her name to Ian.

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma "Why? What's wrong with Ian?"

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "Ian isn't my real name, I gave myself the name Ian" She answered with a smile "My real names Iva Alena" She made a face as she said her name.

((Gtg I have school tomorrow))

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma "Iva Alena... That's such a pretty name!"

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "I think its far to girly" Ian scowled.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma "What's wrong with being girly? We are girls."

message 25: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I need to look and act like one" Ian answered gesturing to her outfit and hair. "My aunt hates how I look now" She added with a smile.

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma "Sounds like a sucky aunt. She should let you be who you want to be."

message 27: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian shrugged "She's never liked me, cause my mom made her take me when I was 3" Ian explained with a slight scowl, as the only place she was ever happy was her dads house.

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma "aww.... Youre making me feel all bad for you. Are you sure you dont want to even try something on? I think this would look great on you." She said, holding up a shirt.

message 29: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian looked at the shirt "I think its not for me" She said with an eyebrow raised.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma "Come on, just try it. It won't kill you to be dressy just once." America said, still holding out the shirt.

message 31: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian scowled "Fine!" She snapped and took the shirt. She went. into the changing room, Ian came back out a few minutes later wearing the shirt. The shirt revealed that she could actually look like a girl and wasn't bad looking.

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma America clapped. "You have to get that. It is amazing." She said enthusiastically.

message 33: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian looked at herself in the mirror "But its so feminine" She prostested, her thought going to what her aunt would say if she saw her in this.

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma "Yes, that's the point! You like like a girl. And you look amazing. Please get it. I'll even buy it for you." She said, meaning it.

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "You do realize I would never wear it" Ian retorted As she went back into the changing room to get back into her t-shirt. She came back out again, once again looking like a boy.

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma "Come on. Please? You looked incredible. When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" America demanded.

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian thought about it "I was 13" She answered, although she wasn't sure about it. It was back when she still looked kinda like a girl "I just haven't had much reason to get one" Ian shrugged.

message 38: by Emma (last edited Jun 13, 2013 02:49PM) (new)

Emma "Come on. You cant tell me you don't want one. Haven't wanted one since you were 13?" She shook her head. "No way."

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "I guess boys like of me more like one of them, none have ever asked me out and those I don't hang with are to stupid for me"

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma "how can you expect them to ask you out, dressed like that? They probably don't even know you're a girl!"

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian rolled her eyes "That's kinda the point of dressing like this" She stated. She ran her hands through her short hair without realizing it.

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma "Come on. Get one girly outfit for me. We could go out, flirt, drink pink fruity drinks and have fun."

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "What if one of the guys sees me, they would never take me seriously ever again" Ian protested, now regreting trying on the shirt and getting herself in this situation.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma "So what? If they're gonna judge you for being a girl, you don't need them. Take the shirt."

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments "Fine but first I need to get a new skateboard, my best friend broke mine" Ian reluctantly agreed as she walked towards the chasier.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma "Good. Thank you. How about you do that, I try these on and we meet back here in a half hour?"

message 47: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian nodded "Alright" She said and left the store, glad to be leaving the place.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma "Bye." America tried on all the clothes she had found, decided on a few things and paid for them. She sat down on a bench next to the store and waited for ian.

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 71 comments Ian rode towards America on her new skateboard, she stopped in front of her. "I'm ready" She smiled as she picked up her board.

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma "Okay. Let's go. We need to go to one of our houses, get changed, do our hair and stuff."

« previous 1