Survival discussion

City > Office Complex

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "I have a few. One, we make a distraction, two, we kill a few guys and dress up as them, then find our way to where they might be held captive, third, get captured and hope for the best, or fourth.. Run in there and start killing people. Take your pic," I crouched next to the door.

message 2: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "I don't know, man... Maybe we kill some guys and disguise our selves?" I suggest, getting more and more jittery.

message 3: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "there should be one in the trunk," I whispered, tossing him the keys.

message 4: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "pretend were in call of duty or black ops. Let's move," couldn't resist a smal smile, opening the door and sliding along the wall. I held up a fist at the end of the single hallway, looking down each one. There was a guy patrolling the hallway, and didn't seem to notice me when I put my touchscreen phone in the hallway to see his reflection. 'there's one coming. Don't shoot, we grab him instead,' I mouthed, using hand motions.

message 5: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: I put him in a chokehold, Lewis making sure he couldn't get out. The guards fce became purple, before he passes out. I nod, dragging him into the hallway we came from. "we need to find another guard. Think you can take one out yourself?" I whispered, undressing the guard and handing Lewis the clothes.

message 6: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "see? You're starting to be smart," I teased, handing him my rifle. "got any handcuffs on you?" I whispered, holding my wrists behind my back.

message 7: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "let me go! I didn't do anything!" I yelled, winking at Lewis. I wriggles and writhed, trying to look panic stricken.

message 8: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((should I be guard?))
Paul: I whimpered, pretending to feel woozy. I forced tears, real ones coming when I though about lil. Why had happened to her? After all, she was taken by... Men... I shuddered, looking up at the guard angrily.

message 9: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Guard: I eye the boy suspiciously, and tell him in English how to get to the supply offices. Most of us spoke in german, but I guess he was new. I also told him how the guard looked a bit young... "good day," I nodded my head, walking down the hallway.

message 10: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul; "turn!" I hissed, jostling us to the right. We were now in a room full of cubicles pushed off to the side, papers and overturned coffee mugs scattered around the room. Two guards sat playing a card game, the hostages sitting around the room chained to the leg of tables or to each other. There were roughly twenty, of all ages, genders, and heights. "let me go...!" I remembered to act terrified. "don't shoot them. Makes too much noise." I whispered to Lewis.

message 11: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Guard: "do it yerself, kid," I laughed with the others, slapping down another card. I was one of the only other american guards, and was starting to get used to the german dudes.

Paul: "where lil?" I hissed to Lewis.

((maybe she could be like behid a table or something? Btw did they drug her))

message 12: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "lil! It's me, it's Paul!" I whispered, trying to shake her awake. She wasn't chained up, and was passed out. "lil...? Oh no...!" I Wriggled over to her, slipping one of y hands out of the loose handcuffs and checking her weak pulse. "Lilian. Wake up." I commanded, kissing her lips softly.

message 13: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((was she abused/Hurt at all?))

message 14: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul; "Lilian!" I sobbed, stroking her face. "wake up, please..?" I begged, planting soft kisses on her face. Her body had quite a few bruises, and her appearance was disheveled.

Guard: "hey, shut him up," I pointed, kicking the new kid out of his seat.

message 15: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: "what are you doing?" I shrieked, partly acting. "lil..." I whispered hoarsely. "I'll come back," I assure her, straining against Lewis's hold.

message 16: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Guard: "kids pretty good," I chuckled snidely, shuffling the deck of cards.

Paul: "carry lil. I'll behave," I whispered, grunting when he pretended to hit me with the butt of the gun.

message 17: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: I nod, sprinting to the at and popping open the back door and the passenger door. I close it after him, anxious. I hop into the car, starting the engine. I heard a few shouts, and I pressed the pedal to full gas. I wove in and out of buildings, almost running into a wall. I sped towards a park near our house, careful to lose them. "we need to ditch this car. Got an extra one in your garage?" I yelled over the roar of the engine.

message 18: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Paul: I swung the car to through the park, cutting through grass. "any persuers?" I spun the wheel, cutting through the woodchips. The car bounced over the sidewalk onto the street, tires screeching as I made a sharp left turn. I sped up the hill, passing houses. I swung a left, pullking into our cul de sac. I swerved into the driveway, cutting the engine. I scrambled into the back, hovering over lil. "Lilian, answer me!" I begged, clasping her hand in mine. My other hand supported her head, ruffling her hair.

message 19: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((I gtg for a while. Like three hours or four. I'll try sneaking on... Talk to toni or something :) sorry ))

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I shake the guard off me and climb out the van. Lilian was still in a state still so I put my arm around her and walked with her. That way I could at least stop her from trying something stupid. "How's your ankle?" I whispered to Lewis.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I took Lewis's hand in my free hand and squeezed it gently. Lilian had stopped screaming when I'd put my arm around her. The guards walked us inside the building.

message 22: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Guard: I herded them down a complex path, taking unnecessary turns to confuse them.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: The guard led us through so many hallways that I'd lost count. I figured he'd done it on purpose so we would get confused and not be able to find out way out.

message 24: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((I gtg be back in an hour))

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Kk Bye Heather!))

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Okay Bye Hannah! I'm going to go try kill the bug in my room! Failing that I'm going to run out screaming and get someone else to kill it! XD))

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((I know... It wouldn't be fair to RP without her would it... ))

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Okay doke! Enjoy the movie! :D))

message 29: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((PHEW target trips take much longer when you drag children around :p))
((where should the guard put them?))

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((In a room somewhere? I dunno. Just some room and lock them in it I guess!))

message 31: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Guard: I come to the end of a hallway, with heavily armed guards on both sides of the door. I shove the kids inside, slamming and locking the door. The room was empty, and the floors and walls were bare.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: The room the guard shoved us into was bare. There was no furniture or anything. The floor was cold and hard. The walls a pale beige colour. I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. I heard the door lock and gulped. That was us. We were trapped in here.

((Should we pause until Hannah comes back?))

message 33: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((yup!))

message 34: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((this is so sad!!))

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: Lewis wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest. I bit my lip to keep from sobbing. It wouldn't help the situation. I looked round Lewis at Lilian. She was taking this really badly. I decided to leave her for the time being, she looked like she wanted to be alone.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "I don't know Lewis!" I whisper back. A few tears escaped and ran down my face. I wiped them away roughly with the back of my hand. I felt like doing what Lilian was doing. Curling up into a ball in the corner of the room.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I look up at Lewis. He was trying to make me feel better but it just wasn't working. He could make all the promises he liked, we weren't getting out of here. I wrap my arms around Lewis and pull him close.

message 38: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Guard: I drove back to the scene of the kill, shouting panicked into my radio when I found the boy wasn't there, and that medical first aid supplies were found on the floor inside the kitchen. Blood trailed from the grass to the kitchen, then to... The garage. A car was missing from it's spot. "he got away, sir," I gulped. I winced as the head guard yelled From my radio, instructing me to kill him. Immediately.

message 39: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((yep!!!! What if Paul actually died?? Or a coma, or... Lol I'm so mean >.< ))

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I sit next to Lewis. I wrap his arm around me and I curl up against his side. "Okay." I whisper. I still didn't believe it, but if I at least him think I did he'd let it drop.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((No don't kill Paul!!!! I'm semi mean to my charries! I can't be properly mean to them!! ))

message 42: by E M M A (new)

E M M A ((haha okay, I won't kill him ;)))
Bailey: The guards approached me and brought news of lilian, Lewis, and Toni. "and Paul? What about Paul?" I asked angrily, panicking when he started to chuckle. I let the guard roughly push me into the room, tears of relief flooding ion my eyes. "lilian! Toni, Lewis! Oh my god!" I screamed, embracing a curled up lil with a smile. "where's Paul?"

message 43: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Bailey: "lilian? What happened to him..?" my voice cracked, afraid to know the answer. No Paul could only mean two things: he got away, or... I gulped, wiping tears angrily from my face.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: Lilian looks over at Lewis and I then starts crying again. I was about to go over to her when Bailey was shoved into the room. I wince a little as she screamed our names.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I smiled weakly at Bailey. Someone ought to tell her about Paul. But I was damned if I was going to do it.

message 46: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Bailey: my mouth hung open, horrified. "what happened to him, Lewis? Tell me!" I said angrily. This was all lewi's fault. I'f we had stuck together, none of this would of happened!

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: I sit up and pull Lewis into my arms. I rub his back gently. "Sh sh. It's okay." I murmur to him softly. "Don't cry Lewis." I kiss the top of his head.

message 48: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Bailey: "sh-shot?" I stammered, the dreaded feeling overwhelming me. "no... No! Paul!!!" I screamed through tears, shaking violently. So what I'f he wasn't my favorite person? He was still my butthead stepbrother! "this is ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screeched, slapping him hard across the face and stomping over to claim my own corner.

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Toni: "It's not your fault Lewis. It's not your fault." I tell him. I kept rubbing his back and murmuring reassuring words in his ear.

message 50: by E M M A (new)

E M M A Bailey: "yes it is!" I screeched, looking like the devil with smeared makeup and tangled, messy hair covering my face. "you idiot! How could you!" I charged at him, throwing punches.

« previous 1 3 4 5