Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach, #7; Chance, #1) Take a Chance discussion

Please please be Harlow...

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee For the love of god I hope he doesn't end up going back to Nan...please please be Harlow!!!!

Even I want to stick a gun in Nan's face.... :/

Elaine Paige I was just thinking the same thing! Let it be Harlow....please!!! Nan trying to come around again. She's still trying to blame everyone for her problems. I wouldn't be able to deal with this book if it's Nan. I cannot stand her.

message 3: by Jnv (new) - added it

Jnv It's definitely harlow...I would like to see nan redeem herself but not neccesarily have a love interest.

message 4: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan She didn't introduce Harlow just because. Of course she'll be the love interest but Nan will poke her pesky head.

Rachna Sharma It is harlow and book is out ... :-)

RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool* Rachna wrote: "It is harlow and book is out ... :-)"

the book is out? I couldnt find it on amazon and I see the release date is Feb 25th.

C.K. RCK1 wrote: "Rachna wrote: "It is harlow and book is out ... :-)"

the book is out? I couldnt find it on amazon and I see the release date is Feb 25th."

Some people got advanced reader copies of the book. The book does come out on Feb 25th. As of now, the second book doesn't comes out until July.

Summer Yaxley C.K. wrote: "RCK1 wrote: "Rachna wrote: "It is harlow and book is out ... :-)"

the book is out? I couldnt find it on amazon and I see the release date is Feb 25th."

Some people got advanced reader copies of t..."

I got my hands on an ARC, I enjoyed it. Grant was a bit of a jerk though.

Stephanie Yeah now we gotta wait until September for the second book...Goodreads isn't up to date on their info. She is putting Rush Too Far out first in May...both are up for preorder on Amazon already.