Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Reviewers needed

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments I write contemporary romance. My newest release Cedar Hollow could really use some reviews. I'm also up for author interviews etc. If anyone is interested in receiving a free copy of Cedar Hollow for review or hosting me on your website please let me know!
Thanks!
Cedar Hollow by Tracey Smith

message 2: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristin516) | 6 comments I would love a free copy to review. Love reading new authors. Are they Ebooks? If so I have a kindle . My email is kristin0516@yahoo.com. Thank you

message 3: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments I can send you a mobi file that will work on your Kindle. I will get that email to you tonight :)

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristin516) | 6 comments Thank you and look forward to reading your book.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Gendreau (courtney_elena) | 7 comments I would love to review your novel! I am a blogger and I love to write reviews for new authors.

message 6: by Nicole (last edited Jun 11, 2013 12:34PM) (new)

Nicole (nicolemarie415) | 5 comments I would love to read your book and write a review. I love to write reviews also for authors.

If it possible can I get an epub file since I have a nook? My email is ... nicole.marie415@hotmail.com

message 7: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Hey all! I will email all copies out tonight. I am woefully away from my laptop at the moment :(

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolemarie415) | 5 comments Thank you :)

message 9: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Courtney would you like a PDF or mobi file? Nicole will PDF work on a nook? I don't currently have an ePub version :(

message 10: by Tracy (new)

Tracy  | 10 comments Tracey wrote: "I write contemporary romance. My newest release Cedar Hollow could really use some reviews. I'm also up for author interviews etc. If anyone is interested in receiving a free copy of Cedar Hollow f..."

Sound interesting! Can you send me PDf (I have a Kindle)
Terrybrody@hotmail.com

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolemarie415) | 5 comments PDF should work I think

message 12: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments OK Nicole. We'll try the PDF, after I send you'll have my email and if it doesn't work you can let me know. In the meantime I'll work on getting the epub conversion, it would be good to have regardless.

Tracy would you prefer a Mobi file? That reads better on Kindle...

message 13: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindy120) | 37 comments I'd love to read this! Sounds great.

Cindy Hamilton
chamiberry@gmail.com

Mobi format

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 35 comments I've been on a serious dystopian read/review marathon and this sounds like JUST the break I need. I'd love to review for you. Mobi would be fantastic. Thank you!

Melissa
melissaleighmartin@gmail.com

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolemarie415) | 5 comments Sounds good thank you again :)

message 16: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments OK, I've got the copies sent out. If you didn't receive one just let me know :)

message 17: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Courtney wrote: "I would love to review your novel! I am a blogger and I love to write reviews for new authors."

Hey Courtney, just need your email address and what type of file you would like me to send, PDF or Mobi?

message 18: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Gendreau (courtney_elena) | 7 comments My email is courtneygen12@hotmail.com and I believe my nook reads pdf files

message 19: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Gotcha Courtney, the book is on its way :)

message 20: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Goldberg Wilks | 131 comments I have a new blog of book reviews and am always looking for new books to review. Although I am not familiar with the romance genre, I would be happy to read and review your book!

If you would like for me to do so, my email is goldbergwilks@gmail.com

message 21: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Nancy I'd be happy to send you a copy for review. Would you prefer PDF or mobi?

message 22: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Goldberg Wilks | 131 comments I don't know what mobi is, so I guess PDF!

Thanks so much! I look forward to reading your book!

message 23: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Mobi is the file type easiest to read on kindle :). I'll send the PDF your way, should be seeing it soon

message 24: by Taylor (new)

Taylor I would love to read your new book! Could you send a mobi file to taylortodd225@yahoo.com

message 25: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Sure thing Taylor! It's on its way!

message 26: by Crissy (new)

Crissy Conner (passionhustlegrow) | 1 comments It sounds very exciting, I'd love to read your new book, you can email me crissy@livelovedew.com whichever file is easiest to read on Kindle works for me.

message 27: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments On its way Crissy :)

message 28: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Hey guys, can I ask a favor? My first novel Love's Fate is on the poll for the July BOM in the women's fiction category. Would you mind putting up a vote for Love's Fate to be the July BOM?
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/85...
Thanks!

message 29: by Leona (new)

Leona J. (leonajsays) | 20 comments I would love to review and promote your book on my blog!

Please contact me at: amajd.94@gmail.com if you're interested.

Much love,
Leona x

MsAjay (Ms. Undercover Geek) | 10 comments I would love to review your book. msajwooten@gmail.com Epubs

message 31: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Finnegan | 57 comments Hi Tracey, my name is Ashley and I have been a member with goodreads for about a year but just now really wanted to start making friends and writing reviews. I am about to start an internship with a publishing company and I am trying to get experience in all areas of the industry. I would really like to read and review your book if it's not too late. You can send it via epub to kaydon_1507@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

message 32: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Smith | 84 comments Hey Ashley, I would be happy to send you a copy of Cedar Hollow. Would PDF be ok?