Worlds End discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera For all creatures

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Halliard, grinning widely and happy he got out of his sister's reach, strolled merrily into the bar. He made his way towards the tall and small stools and sat on a fine red one. Ordering his drink, he couldn't help but feel pleased with himself for breaking his sister's rules. Come on, sis. Live a little, Halliard thought when he imagined Sariis' infuriated growls and shouts. Smiling even more when his drink was served, he observed the crowd. Well, it wasn't really a crowd, just a small clump of people dancing and swaying to the beat.

message 3: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments Kiara walked into the bar and sat at a seat in the bar.It was a really exhausting day so she just wanted to take a drink and relax. She ordered vodka with orange juice in it. She caught the bartender being flirty with her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg for a moment, sorry.))

message 5: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments ((It's ok))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Vicky wrote: "Kiara walked into the bar and sat at a seat in the bar.It was a really exhausting day so she just wanted to take a drink and relax. She ordered vodka with orange juice in it. She caught the bartend..."

Smirking at the bartender who withdrew from a stranger girl, Halliard glanced at the girl himself. Gee, why does everybody seem to be older than me? he wondered. Looking away, Halliard tried to rip her from his mind, getting a friend who was older than you by at least three years was...well, breaking Sariis' rules. Again.

message 7: by Broken Arrow (last edited Jun 21, 2013 05:26AM) (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments ((Sorry....i just saw this))

Kiara drunk her drink and went to the bathroom.when she returned, she ordered a sot of tequila. she took her drink and went and seat on a white couch.

message 8: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari strolled in glancing around the room with her bright orange eyes the movement causing her long brown braided hair to sway as she sashayed over to the bar towering over everyone as he passed and received double takes for the animal skinned dress she was wearing... Not that she cared...

message 9: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments Kiara drunk her shot, but that was enough, she didn't want to get drunk.

message 10: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari glanced around before her gaze Landed on a girl sitting on a couch... Tari tilted her head slightly examining the girl before she narrowly dodged a guy that would have bumped into her and let out a breath of relief..

message 11: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments Kiara was looking at the crowd that was dancing.

message 12: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari stayed Away from the mingling people and went over to sit at the same couch as the girl she noticed earlier and hoped no one touched her...

message 13: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments a girl sat at the same couch with Kiara "hey" she said.

message 14: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Taro looked over at the girl and smiled, "hello Indeed," she said in a very heavy accent..

message 15: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments "too many people here today, huh?"

message 16: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari laughed slightly glancing around, "that for one is a fact... Do you know he," she started pointing at a man nearby dancing, "was supposed to die when he was a year old... And her," Tari said pointing to a girl a far bit away at the bar, "traveled the world with her best friend at the age of 16... Dropped out of school to do it... Never went back in... Now works as a waitress at a nearby restaurant... Pity," Tari said leaning back into the couch.

message 17: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments "and how do you know?" Kiara asked folding her arms in her chest and raising an eyebrow.

message 18: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari smiled glancing over, "some secrets aren't meant to be told," she purred tapping her head her bright orange eyes dancing with amusement and undeniable knowledge..

message 19: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments "I see.." she said looking her with amusement and interest.

message 20: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) "Yes, you soon will see..." Tari said simply her gaze moving to glance around the room, "and I would advise you very strongly not to touch me... It'll be more your down fall than mine," she said easily like she was talking about how adorable puppies were instead of what she actually was..

message 21: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments what? who is that chick? she's really weird!: Kiara thought.

message 22: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari crossed her leg over her other, her feet were oddly bare yet clean... Beside the skin being really tanned as she fixed her cheetah skinned dresses and shifted slightly so she didn't feel like she was towering over people before her gaze returned to the girl next to her, "lost in thought?" Tari asked slightly amused, "I wouldn't be for long... Apparently a man here tonight brought a gun... The imbecile is going to attempt a lock down of the bar, steal the money and kill everyone in here..." She glanced around once again, "and it will begin shortly..."

message 23: by Broken Arrow (last edited Jun 25, 2013 12:59PM) (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments she was listening carefully to the weird girl when she heard a gun and people shouting and running.

message 24: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari was instantly on her feet glancing towards the direction of where she heard the gun and was gone in a blurry movement... Suddenly I'm a spelt second she was crouched down on the bar counter her eyes a strange fiery orange as her gaze darted to every single person that moved before her gaze drifted to the man with the gun who was screaming at everyone to shut up and drop to the floor..

message 25: by Broken Arrow (last edited Jun 25, 2013 01:31PM) (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments Kiara tried to find the guy with the gun, too. she was a fighter, she wouldn't let anybody get hurt.

message 26: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari smiled when she caught sight of him and licked her lips before she was suddenly pinning him to the floor the gun lay in shreds beside them...

message 27: by Broken Arrow (last edited Jun 25, 2013 01:42PM) (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments Kiara found the guy, too, but the other girl was faster than her. she had already taken care of him.

message 28: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari glanced over at the girl smirking, "told you," she said before looking down at the man and knocked him out cold... The people in the bar had already all ran out screaming the while way. Tari stood.. Her full amazon height and glanced around, "wow now I know how to clear a room fast.." She said amused..

message 29: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments Kiara smiled "yeah, you do"

message 30: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Sorry! Was busy))

Tari laughed nodding, "nice... Now what would you like to do with him?" She asked looking at the girl..

message 31: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments "We should taught him how to behave and not to do such things. a few punches should be enough. then he's on police's hands"

message 32: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari shrugged, "I think he has learned his lesson.... We just need to make sure the police get him," she said calmly glancing around as her eyes dulled to the normal bright orange before they landed on the girl, "I have not introduced myself, something's just slip the mind... My name is Tarpeia, but you may call me Tari, everyone else does.."

message 33: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments "I'm Kiara" she said with a light smile.

message 34: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari returned the smile, "it is a pleasure to meet you kiara," she said lightly despite her heavy accent.. "And I would be honoured to shake you hand but for your safety I will not..."

message 35: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((?))

message 36: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Police sirens began not to far away and Tari looked in that direction, "we should go.."

message 37: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments ((ohh..sorry))

"yeah, we should" she said looking at this direction, too.

message 38: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari chuckled, "I heard someone was gonna try and rob a-" she stopped when the sirens drew closer, "actually I suggest we just leave now.. I do not want to waste time being questioned.."

message 39: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments "yeah, let's get out of here" she said and started running "follow me" she yelled as she headed to a door from the back of the bar. she kicked the door open and went out.

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari was there behind her a second later glancing around, "where do you suggest we go?" She asked softly listening to how close the sirens were getting..

message 41: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments she jumped on her motorcycle and smiled "are you coming?"

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) Tari looked at the motorcycle raising an eyebrow before sighing, "if i must," she said joking slightly with a smile before swinging her tall form on behind her...

message 43: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments she quickly started the motorcycle when Tari jumped on. she drove to a park far away and then stopped.

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Who's gonna start? You know at the park...))

Tari kept from touching her at all as they made their way...

message 45: by Broken Arrow (new)

Broken Arrow | 49 comments ((do you wanna post?))

message 46: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) ((Kk see ya there))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace walked into the bar. He pulled out his dagger. But when he stabbed the bar it turned a different color. 'this isn't mine' He told himself.
"Hey, no stabbing the bar," The bartender said.
"Yeah, okay" Jace replied still admiring the dagger.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam carries James and stops walking all of the sudden. "Shit," she whispers. She moved James to sit at the bar.

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera Jame saw what she was talking about and cursed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stay here okay and don't get up," Sam murmured and walked towards Jace slowly.

« previous 1 3