Worlds End discussion

Mountains > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,553 (2553 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera a little off from the mountains

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan flew into the forest, landing and allowing his horns and demon wings to disappear. His red eyes glowed evilly as he began walking slowly, the breeze blowing his long, black hair.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat walk in the shadows of the tree. She need to get out of the caves even through she knew it was dangerous. So she made sure no one can see her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan continued to walk eerily through the forest.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat heard and noise and silently move behind a tree. She wait to see if she could hear it again.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan soon came into view, walking close to her tree. He didn't sense her.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat Watch Shetan come closer to the tree. She pray he will walk pass.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

But after Shetan passed, he suddenly stopped. He sensed her, and his head suddenly whipped around behind him, and he saw her.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat cursed under her breath. She quickly climb the tree. When she was high enough she jump to the next tree.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Growling softly, Shetan walked over to the next tree, staring up at her.

Molly  O'Suileabhain When Kat saw Shetan walked over to the tree she jump to the next one.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan kept following her on the ground.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat Stop jumping and just sat in the tree, she watch him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan crossed his huge arms over his broad chest and stared up at her darkly.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat wanted to go home but didn't dare let him follow her so she stared back at him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know, you can't get away from me. I got wings, and I can fly up there," Shetan said.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Leave me alone!" kat yelled down at him

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't seen a human in a while."

Molly  O'Suileabhain "I don't care, leave me alone!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not a chance. I'm sticking around."

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat cursed under her breath. She gracefully started jumping across trees.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan watched her darkly, this time not moving.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat didn't stop until she was 10 trees away from Shetan. She turn to look at him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Then Shetan began to slowly walk in her direction.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat check to see if she still had her knife.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan walked up to her tree and stopped.

Molly  O'Suileabhain "Go away!" Kat hold her knife in her hand now.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan began to climb up the tree.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat jump to the next tree, carefully so she wouldn't cut herself.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan made his wings come out, and he flew to her tree.

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 791 comments Xi zoomed into the forest, in a blur of shadows.

Molly  O'Suileabhain Kat stared at his wing, she then saw he was coming to her tree. She started trying to get away.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2013 12:11PM) (new)

Shetan was distracted when he saw Xi coming in a blur.

message 34: by Molly O'Suileabhain (last edited Jun 16, 2013 06:56PM) (new)

Molly  O'Suileabhain When shetan was distracted Kat gracefully jump to the ground and started running. Kat got out of the forest as fast as her legs could carry her.

message 35: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan walks out to the forest running his fingers through his hair.

message 36: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity had been in the forest for some time now. The forest was large enough for anyone to be to themselves, or possibly lose themselves to the lush green around them. Either option was alright with Clarity. She was sitting on one of the tree branches provided with her feet dangling over the edge. "I probably should be going home soon...I thought I heard some shouting earlier. Maybe it was just my imagination," she thought to herself.

message 37: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan sighs kicking the ground.He was so pissed at himself.She'd never give him another chance.He walks to the tree Clarity was in and sat at its base.

message 38: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity's heart skipped a beat when she heard someone come closer to where she was. She slowly moved from her position and peered down to see who, or what, it was. She let out an internal sigh of relief when she saw it was just a person. "I should give him some privacy at least...He doesn't seem to be in the best of moods," she thought to herself "but I can't stay here then." She moved back over to the edge of the branch she was on and hopped off. She misjudged the landing and fell onto her backside with a thud.

message 39: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan looked at her and shot to his feet.He ran to her side and reached down grabbing her hands in a tight grip and pulls her up."Are you ok?"He asked concerned.

message 40: by Bree (new)

Bree "I'm fine, thank you" Clarity said standing up with Ryan's help. She looked over at Ryan's gaze and noticed that he didn't look upset like he did only a few moments ago. He looked concerned now. "I'm sorry actually. I was trying to leave so you could have some privacy."

message 41: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan smirks slightly."Why would you want to do that?"He ask still holding onto her hands lightly.

message 42: by Bree (new)

Bree "Because you looked upset earlier, and I didn't want to be an eavesdropper," Clarity answered and then realized that Ryan was still holding onto her hands lightly.

message 43: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan rubs his thumbs in circles on the back of her hands."Yea i'm a little bit upset but i'm fine."He smiles at her.

message 44: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity gave a small smile back "Well, that's good to hear." Her heart fluttered when she felt his thumbs rub the back of her hands. "I really should ask him to let go of my hands.." she thought to herself but she found herself almost enjoying it the feeling of his hands with her's.

message 45: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
Ryan squeezes her hand then lets go running a hand through his hair nervously.He blushes slightly and looks at the ground."Well thanks i guess."

message 46: by Bree (new)

Bree "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?" Clarity thought it very peculiar for a second, she thought she saw him blush.

message 47: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Ryan."Ryan says nodding his head slightly."I know its stupid.Whats your name?"He ask rubbing his arms then feeling his cuts burn and itch and stopped and dropped his arms down to his sides.

message 48: by Bree (new)

Bree "Clarity, and it isn't stupid, Ryan" Clarity said then she noticed something flash in his eyes when he touched his arms. "Are you hurt?" she asked showing concern in her eyes.

message 49: by Sarah, The boss (new)

Sarah | 286 comments Mod
"Uhh....yes i'm fine."Ryan says smiling wide brushing off the moment."Clarity thats a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman."He says winking at her.

message 50: by Bree (new)

Bree Clarity's cheeks had turned pink with the color of blush. "Um, thank you, Ryan," she said. "If you don't mind me asking, why'd you come out here to the forest?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52