Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Edit author name on book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lelia (new)

Lelia Silver (leliamsilver) | 8 comments Hello,
Wanted to put in a request and see if a librarian could do this for me. This is for the book with ISBN 1479164852 all of my books currently are under the author name: 'Lelia M. Silver'. (Notice the period) However this book is under 'Lelia M silver'. If someone could change that to match my other titles so it would be added to my account that would be great.

Thank you!

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 44666 comments Mod
Fixed.

Lelia, these books look like they might be a series. If so, what is the series title, and what is the order of the books?

message 3: by Lelia (new)

Lelia Silver (leliamsilver) | 8 comments Thanks for taking care of that for me! They are not a series but they are related.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

If you want them to be linked with an unnumbered series, we can do that. Or not. :)

message 5: by Lelia (new)

Lelia Silver (leliamsilver) | 8 comments I had never considered it, but I think that would be helpful. If you don't mind, I would appreciate it.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Sure. Should the books be in any particular order, or just random? And is the following description correct?

These books are loosely related but do not need to be read in any particular order.

I'll call the unnumbered series "Unexpected", unless there's something else you'd like it to be called.

message 7: by Lelia (new)

Lelia Silver (leliamsilver) | 8 comments That sounds fine to me. The description is right on. The order they were released in was An Unlikely Duet, An Unexpected Lady, and An Unexpected Governess. That is probably the order I would prefer them to be in.

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

message 9: by Lelia (new)

Lelia Silver (leliamsilver) | 8 comments Perfect! Thanks!