What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > What's the name of that book about the Succubus who is a doctor who helps other supernaturals, has three other brothers, one of them drinks form junkies and alchies? /s

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 03:32PM) (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) I love this book but for the life of me can't remember the author or title can someone anybody help me?? Please and thank you. :)I believe it may be Paranormal romance.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 604 comments you thinking of the demonica series by Larissa ione - the first book is Pleasure Unbound

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) OMG thank You!!!!!! I've been looking for this book

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 604 comments no problem - I love this series as well as the spin-off

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) there's a spin-off?

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 604 comments yeah, about the four horsemen of the apocolypse - it picks up right as book 5 in the demonica series ends...4 books out in that series right now, with the last one due out in November I think

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) thanks i'm going to look it up right now

message 8: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 604 comments the first one is Eternal Rider

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) thanks it looks great can't wait to start it :)

Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac, | 258 comments LOL I knew right away what book you were talking about. I'm reading them for the first time this year:)

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine (mistresscrazystraw) Aren't they great I only read the,first one but im ordering the series now