Cookbook Collector's Recipe Exchange Group discussion

Challenge > MEMBERSHIP-POSTING CHALLENGE

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn (softa) | 52 comments Mod
Begins June 12, 2013 and ends July 31, 2013. Ends at Midnight. Winner will be announced via a post under this post. Winner will be notified via email, so make sure I have your current email address.

Rules:

1. Must recruit at least 1 new member.
2. Must post a new topic or reply to an existing one at least 5 times between June 12 and July 31st before midnight.
3. New recruit must post twice between June 12 and July 31st before midnight.
4. New recruit becomes eligible after their 5th post and they recruit at least 1 new member. When their new recruit posts twice during period of June 12-July 31st.
5. Time period of June 12-July 31st (ending at midnight that date) apply to all and apply in all cases.
6. Anyone may join at any time and following the above rules and time restraints may become eligible for this challenge.

WINNER: 10 pts. will be given to member for each new recruit and 5 pts. for every 5 non-spam post to each eligible member. Eligible member with highest number of points will be declared winner.

PRIZE: To be announced tomorrow.

message 2: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn wrote: "Begins June 12, 2013 and ends July 31, 2013. Ends at Midnight. Winner will be announced via a post under this post. Winner will be notified via email, so make sure I have your current email addr..."

Trumpets blare...drums roll...

And the prize for the Membership Posting and Recruiting Challenge will be...

A $15 dollar gift certificate to ecookbooks.com. This certificate can go a long way at this website. Check out their bargain books. There are a treasure check of cookbooks, even unique ones that I like to collect, here.

I request, but don't require that you give us a review under the Cookbook Rev iews or Cookbook Review with Recipes discussion at the very least add the book(s) that you like to our group's bookshelf.

Good luck everyone!

message 3: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn wrote: "Marilyn wrote: "Begins June 12, 2013 and ends July 31, 2013. Ends at Midnight. Winner will be announced via a post under this post. Winner will be notified via email, so make sure I have your cu..."

check out this website: ecookbooks.com

I'm glad I found it!