On The Other Side discussion

Information > ‡ Rules ‡

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (last edited Jun 10, 2013 01:43PM) (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 205 comments Mod
1) CURSING
Cursing? Yeah, it's going to happen in the RP. Sorry. If you have a problem with cursing, I don't think this RP is for you. Very sorry, hun. BUT! That's not a free pass for outside the RP and if it bothers the person you’re talking to, just say something along the lines of ‘Oops, my bad.’ And go along your merry way- Without the curse words outside the RP.

2) RELATIONSHIP STUFF
As for the sex policy in this RP? I mean, I don't have a problem with it, but just because I’m the mod doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll be RPing with me. So, in that case, please make sure it’s okay with your fellow RPer. And if this is the case, implied and/or skipping to the morning after would be the next step. Apparently, there's an new rule on Goodreads ? I don't know. Whatever. So just be aware.

3) OUTSIDE THE RP
You know that little thing called ‘rudeness?’ Yeah, I won't tolerate it. I realize how harsh that may make me sound and I’m normally not, but this is the one rule that I really can’t stress enough. Start a fight inside this group and I will kick you out if that's possible. Which I think it is.. So please, please don't make me do that. At least have the decency to take it elsewhere.

4) POST SIZE
I'm not going to put a size restraint on the posts, because no one really listens to it anyways. All I ask is that you actually put some effort into the post. It's a little hard to respond to something that's only one meek little line with no legitimate effort.

5) CHARACTERS
M’kay so, I see this in every single RP I’m in and it drives me nuts. I’m pretty sure I’m not actually supposed to be making a rule about this, but oh well: Your character is not going to be the best flipping thing on this planet. Rationally speaking, everyone has at least one flaw. No one is perfect, so please don’t create this person who is. It’s really nerve raking. Not even the Praeditos will be perfect, because they still have human-like qualities. Thus meaning they will still have flaws.

Ooh ! Narrators are only to be created by mods. Gender counts should be even. So if you create one guy, than you gotta create one girl and vice versa. And as for the character limit. All I'm asking is that you only create as many characters as you can handle. If you're one of those people who create like a million and one and only use two, I will ask you to delete a few that you really don't see yourself using. As for the Praeditos to human ratio- I'm going to try and keep a thread upon to make sure the count is even, as well as gender count.

6) NEW THREADS
I’m going to say this as simple as I possibly can: Do not make a new thread unless you have either asked me or. . . Or are a mod C;

7) COMMON SENSE
Uhm. . . Yeah. I feel kind of stupid for making this an actual rule, but please try to think rationally while RPing. Like, your charrie wouldn’t be in one location and all of the sudden appear in another, right? In other words: Just make sure you don’t hop from one thread to another.

~Your mod,
Sara [MMI] <3

message 2: by yael (new)

yael Verification: I, Banesh, agree to the terms of dear Sara :3

message 3: by Me, Myself, and I, Nothing's fine, it's all wrong! I'm all wrong. (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 205 comments Mod
Verification: I, Sara/MMI, agree to these terms to maintain order in the group.

No idea whether I myself was suppose to verify as well. But let's just go with it.

message 4: by The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ], The voice is a powerful thing... (new)

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 155 comments Mod
Verification; I, Aurora, have read the terms and conditions and well...we'll see where that goes. >;3

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ Verification: I, Cheryl/Starlight, agree to the terms of this group. :D

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 81 comments {Verfication}
I, Sea/Fiend, do so fiendishly comply to attempt some common sense after reading the terms and conditions of this group in compliance with them. I'm not so sure about the cursing

message 7: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) | 36 comments Mod
Verification
I, EJ, agree to the terms and conditions of this group.

message 8: by Ash (new)

Ash Shelley (AshShelley) | 11 comments Verification: I, Ash, hereby agree to these set rules and conditions.

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Verification: I, Malxox/Mal, agree to terms and conditions of his group ^^

message 10: by Matthew, Remember Children, Accidents are the number one cause of Death. (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 29 comments Mod
Verification: I, Matthew, agree to the terms and conditions of this group.

message 11: by Adena (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Verification: I, Adena, agree to the terms and conditions of this group.