Nevernever discussion

Questions

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Ask anything

message 2: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 I don't understand anything at all. Help?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Have you read the iron fey? if not her's a link to book one: The Iron King. What questions do you have exactly?

message 4: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 I have not read the books. Who are the iron? Why is there a war? Explain storyline, please. I give you sammich if you do. *Holds sandwich in the air*

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) What kind of sandwich......

But anyway, there have always been two kinds of fey: Summer (Sellie) and Winter (Unsellie), recently though there has been a new kind of Fey, the Iron fey which is kinda paradoxal because Fey are allergic to iron, it's deadly to them. The new kind of few are because people's dreams are more technological now which created them. The other Fey of course see the Iron Fey as a threat to them. Summer and Winter have also never really gotten along, on the character creation threads it tells a little about them. I'll see if I can find a link to a site that better explains this.

message 6: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 So, the iron faeries are kind of like cyborg faeries?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) There are some kinda like that yeah. Try this website, only looked at it a little but it might help. Sorry, I'm really bad at explaining stuff. http://www.ironfey.wikia.com/wiki/Cat...

message 8: by 14smithteen16 (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:49PM) (new)

14smithteen16 Explain this other world that the fey live in. Is being invited the only way for a human to travel there? Is it another dimension, a different planet in the same dimension, or is it a dream world? What is it? *Gives you a turkey lunchmeat sammich*

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Man, was hoping for ham but turkwy's good too.....

Um, kinda like another demintion but there are paths between their worl and pirs that only Fey, or humans woth The Sight can see and use.

message 10: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 What's THE SIGHT?

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera Humans born who are able to see the fey

message 12: by 14smithteen16 (new)

14smithteen16 Oh. You kin haz a sammich too. *gives you a PB&J sandwich*

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Any other questions?

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia I didn't get that but is it necessary? I'll do some outside research if understanding the story is absolutely necessary to RPing well. If people could just give me a heads up when I've done something inaccurately (anything at all) constructively...?

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Been a bit since I've read them myself, but for Winter and Summer Fey, basic FeyLore is gopd....I think....

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia FeyLore is god?

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Sorry, in nook. Just knowing the basics about Fey Lore should be good.

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Okay, I'll try.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Of you have any other questions just ask, Cera might be able to help more.

message 20: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ Could we have a topic where we ask if someone wants to roleplay their character with ours

message 21: by Cera (new)

Cera Yea sure