1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > ThingAWESOME and Veronica

Comments Showing 1-50 of 831 (831 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So do you like the vampire/vampire slayer idea or the angel/demon idea the best?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments I've done both before but i think we should do the angel demon one. I never get to be the angel =P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

All right, cool!

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments You make your character first?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 12:50PM) (new)

((Okay.))

"You’d best start believing in ghost stories, mortal. You’re in one!"

Name: His name is Shetan, and he is known as Shetan, but his full name is Shetan Seth Callaway.
Nicknames: The Undertaker, Big Evil, Great One, The Devil, The Demon from Death Valley, The Dead One, The Demonic Powerhouse, and possibly a few more. But his servants and followers call him "Your Majesty," "King," "My Lord," and "Master."

Age: His age is unknown. He has been around forever, so he would be immortal. But if you were to ask him exactly how old he was, he would tell you specifically.

Birthday: December 13.

Species: Shetan is a demon.

History: His history would be a lot to go through, but it is also unknown, at least for now.

Homeland: The Underworld, also known as Death Valley.

Personality: There are many aspects of Shetan’s personality. He has two sides: his good side and his bad side.

His bad side

Shetan shows his bad side towards his enemies and anyone else he doesn’t like in particular.

Evil

"Come closer, and I’ll make you wish you didn’t. I dare you!"

The first thing you will be able to sense about Shetan is that he is the most evil creature you will ever imagine. He is not afraid to do the vilest thing he could ever do. Just by looking at his appearance, you will be able to see the evil. When his presence is near, you will sense it and feel it. Not to mention, he can go into a terrible, uncontrollable rage when angered. His rage is like the rage of Zeus and the rage of a twisted, rabid, wild beast combined together. Then you should never mess with him, if you can get away in time. Messing with him when he’s in a rage is an instant death sentence.

Eerie

"I just love the wonderfully gloomy weather. When the rain, the tornados, the hurricanes, and the earthquakes come, I am at peace."

It’s quite simple. Shetan is simply eerie in the way he carries himself many times.

Dark

"I am a creature of the night, the thing that goes bump in the night, your worst nightmare. You have every right to be afraid of the darkness, not just the things that are in the darkness...What’s that?...Why? Because I am the darkness."

Being evil and eerie, it would be rather strange if Shetan wasn’t dark as well. His mind and heart are as black as his body.

Animalistic

"No! Get those scissors away from me! Don’t cut off my hair...please. My wonderful, thick, wavy, black hair...a monster’s mane. If you take my hair away from me, I will become ashamed, for my hair is my glory."

Shetan is naturally animalistic because of what he is, and he is quite uncivilized, usually going around with no shirt on.

Twisted

"I delight in the screams of pain from my victims and prey. It is like music to my ears. I know, I am a psychotic, hideous, wicked monster…a beast with a twisted, disturbed, and demented mind. And I’m proud of it. Thank you for that wonderful compliment." *The deep, wicked, evil cackles start.*

Being the vile monster he is, Shetan is naturally twisted. He loves to torture his victims and prey at his leisure before killing them and/or eating them.

Mysterious

"You will see. Oh, yes, you will see."

Shetan is very mysterious. It is very difficult to tell what runs through his mind.

Unpredictable

"Yes, I do like you...because you are going to taste good when I eat you."

You never know what side of Shetan you will see. He can be harmless one moment and then turn on you the next. This will never happen if you are his best friend, however. Because he is so mysterious, you can never know what he is going to do unless he tells you (such as if he was going to play a prank on someone, for example). He can also be quiet one minute and talkative the next.

His good side

Shetan will show his good side if you are a child (for he is fond of children), and if you are his friend or if he knows you will not be a threat.

Kindness, Gentleness, and Love

"Your love and affection to me touches me deeply. Thank you...I-I love you so much."

Shetan will be kind and gentle and loving towards the ones he cares for. You would end up loving him to death once you discover his good side. He is also quite affectionate if you were to hug him or show him some sort of affection in any way. He responds very well to gentleness and care and is quick to return it. He is the type who would just take you into his arms and give you loving kisses and huge, affectionate hugs that are endless. He also has a rare, sensitive side to him where if you just love him up and shower him with affection, he will feel deeply touched by it. And if you actually succeed in loving him up to the point where he breaks down and cries, then you would deserve a million dollars, for seeing Shetan actually cry as a result of affection is even more rare.

Comfort

"You poor thing, come to me. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. It‘s all right. Just let it all out."

If you’re sad or hurt or frightened in any way, Shetan is there. He is quick to comfort and is willing to be the shoulder to cry on. He can change from being the nightmare to the one comforting you from a nightmare. He is a creature that will immediately take you into his arms the moment he hears a pitiful, heart-wrenching sob. He is one who can hold you and comfort you forever. He never tires of it.

Protection

"I don’t care. I’m a monster. Monsters are tough and brave. I’m not scared. Just stay close to me. The monster will protect you."

Shetan is extremely and fiercely protective. He is like a guard, watching over you and protecting you. There are moments when he can get a little too overprotective, but that is not often. Once Shetan cares for you, you could never be in safer hands. It is truly bliss and a huge relief when you have this frightening, strong, nightmarish monster on your side instead of as your enemy.

Loyalty

"I am honored to die for you. It’s better this way. It makes me happy. Things will be much better for you if I pass on. I love you. Don’t cry. Be comforted to know that I will return. After all, I can’t stay dead forever. You can’t kill what’s already dead."

Once Shetan cares for you, that is it. He is not one to betray his friends. He will be loyal to the very end, and he will not hesitate to die for you if you are in danger.

Humor

"I’m not trying to be funny. I’m dead serious about this!"

*Sighs* "Well, guys, guess what...I got lost in my own mansion again. Yeah, yeah, it’s embarrassing." *Sighs again* "Ugh! How embarrassing that is! Wait...what’s that? I got lost because I was half asleep! And it was all your fault! Oh, yes, it was! Yeah! There I am in my bed trying to rest in peace and enjoy a wonderful, deep sleep, and then you come along and nearly push me off the bed, hoping that’ll wake me up! No, no, I wasn’t snoring! If I was snoring, then the house would have collapsed. After all, YOU were the one who said that every time I snore, I cause an earthquake! Was that why you woke me up, you little brat? Because I was snoring? I’m gonna kill you. You’re supposed to be my good, little minion and serve me, not some obnoxious relative! Anyway...uh...where was I? Oh, yeah. It’s because of YOU and you alone that I keep getting lost in my own house like that! I know every part of this mansion I created with my own hands...the tunnels, the hallways, the rooms, the staircases, the torture chambers, the tower...I know it all like the back of my hand. And then I end up losing my mind all because I didn’t get any sleep! You know, you remind me of some neighbor I once had, that real stupid nut that would always wake me up in various ways. Yeah. That was Junior...

And then there was another one that always drove me nuts...named Hoagie..."

Once you get to know him well, Shetan becomes a total clown. He loves playing pranks on people, and he gets a charge out of their reactions. He has such a great sense of humor that many times he will say something hilarious, but he will be dead serious about it, and he won’t even know he’s being funny. But Shetan knows he’s a clown and sometimes ends up making himself laugh. Sometimes, he gets so silly that he ends up snickering and laughing for absolutely no reason at all. Not to mention, he has some clumsiness and can add some extra comic relief with that. He is one who absolutely loves it when people laugh at him and make fun of him. So Shetan has a fun side that will make a person want to be around him more, if they’re bold.

Powers: Shetan has many powers, which shall be roleplayed.

Weaknesses: One may think Shetan is all-powerful, but he is not. It’s true that he is very powerful, but he does have weaknesses. Here are a few of them.

*His rare, sensitive side.
*His paranoia of large sinkholes and crosses and all his other fears.
*His ability of his feelings getting hurt if one of those moments happen.
*The ability to die.

Fears: Yes, Shetan does have fears. Here are a few of them.

*Large, scary-looking sinkholes that seem to be a dark, bottomless abyss.
*Crosses. They do not harm him. He’s just scared to death of them.
*Holy water. It burns him, and if consumed, it will kill him unless he gets help fast.
*Any special, magical weapon that is able to kill him.
*Getting his long hair chopped off. Even though he has the ability to make his hair grow back supernaturally, he can’t stand even one second of shame.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

{Likes:}

*Blood.
*Human and animal flesh.
*Falling in love with the right girl.
*Children. He has a soft spot for them.
*The colors blue, green, purple, black, red, gold, and silver.
*Holidays.
*Murdering and torturing.
*Anything horror.
*The way his entire appearance looks and how hideous he is.
*The fact that he is a monster and what kind he is.
*Any type of food.
*Pizza.
*Blueberries.
*Ice cream.
*Any and all desserts.
*Candy.
*Nature.
*The night.
*Operas and singing, for he has the voice of a god. He is a professional opera singer.
*Wrestling. He is a professional wrestler.
*Acting. He is a famous actor as well.
*His red eyes, sharp teeth, claws, his hair, his dragon wings and devilish horns, his incredible, frightening strength, his hugeness, his broad shoulders, huge biceps, wide chest, and huge belly. Shetan is proud of it all, claiming that those are the marks of a true beast.
*Anything that has to do with humor and playing pranks on people.
*Revenge.
*Being worshipped.
*Pouring out his love and affection to the ones dear to him.
*Being himself.
*Acting insane and psychotic.
*Laughing maniacally.

{Dislikes:}

*Anyone who angers him exceedingly.
*Anyone who hurts and kills children.
*Anyone he loves dying.
*When people see him afraid. But if you’re a close friend, then he won’t care so much.
*Being disrespected and dishonored.
*Getting embarrassed.

Talents: These are a few.

*Singing.
*Acting.
*Wrestling.
*Using his supernatural powers.
*Fighting in any way, whether with a sword, bow and arrow, his bodily strength, etc.
*Playing pranks on people.
*Playing the organ and piano.
*The ability to know and speak any language. His native language is Egyptian.

Hobbies:

*Taking walks through the cemetery, woods, pastures, nature trails, etc.
*Running. As a supernatural being, he is fast for his size and weight.
*Reading, whenever he feels like it.
*Writing. Yes, sometimes, he feels like doing that.
*Flying.
*Enjoying the volcanoes, due to him being black lava.

Appearance: Shetan is not made out of flesh and blood. He is made out of fire, black lava, to be precise. He has long, wavy, black hair, which drops down to his waist, and clawed hands, and all of his teeth are sharp and pointy. He has huge, black dragon wings and devilish, black horns that he can reveal or conceal at will. His eyes are fiery red, one of the most horribly frightening things about him. He has an incredibly huge body, a 600-pound mass of muscle and body fat. He is seven feet and four inches tall, a giant of a monster. His shoulders are broad, his arms huge and muscular, his chest wide and broad, and his stomach large and round, showing how incredibly strong he is. He is so strong that he can literally break metal. His appearance and strength is awesome and frightening. Coupled with his evil thoughts and actions, Shetan is truly your worst nightmare.

Shetan’s face looks like this, only it’s much more animalistic and monster-looking, and his skin is as black as the night.

Other: Shetan lives in a haunted mansion, an eerie, misty graveyard surrounding it.

Anything else about him shall be roleplayed.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (what else is there to be said!? Lol. I'm sorry but there is no way i can compete with that.)
Name: Alexandra (Alexa) Ryder
Appearance: her long straight golden blonde hair reaches her waist. She has big beautiful crystal blue eyes that could melt even the coldest of hearts. Her skin is a very pale cream that seems to glow in the sunlight. She has large white wings thoughthe tips are black which most of the other angels find strange and usually outcast her because of them.
Species: angel
-anything sweet
-the color of the sky at sunrise and sunset
-she's a sucker for a sweet guy our the puppy dog eyes
-she loves all animals therefor she us vegetarian
dislikes: -demons
-anything mean/evil
-the dark
-fire (her older brother got seriously burned when they were little)
-people touching her without permition
Personality: she is a very kind and carrying person-even more so that an angel should be-but that won't stop her from fighting and kicking butt if necessary. Her temper is very slow and hard to provoke but once she's had enough, be ready to feel the pain.
Her mission: she was sent to kill Shetan-no mercy, no second thoughts. Shedoesn't like demons but its not Luke sheer wanted to kill anyone. But, alas, it was the job assigned to her do she must carry it out with s heavy heart.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments (i'm sorry for it being so short compared to yours but I'm more of a person that developed her character while rping, not in the profile. =/ )

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't care. I'm not picky. I love it!

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments So you start or me? By the way, i am very impressed by your description skills. *nods approvingly*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you start? :P And thanks! :)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa sighed as she brushed her long blonde hair out of her face "well, today is the day." She muttered, referring to the fact that she had to go find a horribly evil demonand... End him. She shuddered at the thought. She had protested against giving her the job but the archangels insisted that she had to do it to learn that she was too kind, even for an angel. She strapped on her short sword to her side and left her home, unfeeling her unusual wings. she flew down, out of heaven towards her destination.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan was outside his mansion, walking slowly and methodically through the misty, eerie cemetery. He walked between the old, weathered tombstones, completely unaware that he was going to be killed by an angel. He didn't know he was now the hunted when usually he was the hunter. He wandered over to a long, smooth rock and lay down on it to rest.

message 14: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:13AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa covered her mouth as the stench of evil reached her as she neared his home. She saw him laying down, completely vulnerable. The closer she got, the more horrible his features became to her, but she still didn't want to kill him, no matter how terrible he was. She landed softly a little bit away from him and silently unsheathed her sword. Alexa bit her lip as she considered what she was about to do one last time.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan's eyes had closed a while ago, but he was not asleep. He didn't hear the angel, but with his great senses, he realized that she was there. His horrible, glowing, red eyes opened, and his head slowly turned to face her. He saw the angel with the sword in her hands. He did not get up for the moment and continued to remain lying down, watching her with a subtle, wicked smirk.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Oh great. He saw her. She tensed for second, expecting him to either run or attack. She frowned when he didn't and just smirked at her. She forced a cold look onto her face and tightened her grip on her sword hilt. "i supose you know why I'm here." She said to him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:02PM) (new)

"You've come to kill me." Shetan slowly moved up to a sitting position before standing. He began to boldly walk up to her, but he stopped a yard away from her. Deep down inside, he was afraid of the celestial sword, but he attempted to hide the fear with his wicked smirk. His voice was deep and gruff. "Never thought an angel would attempt to kill me. It's so foolish, but yet so interesting." He spoke eerily.

message 18: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:12AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "trust me, its not something i chose to do." She murdered. She was surprised to see a little spark of fear in his crimson eyes. Her gaze softened slightly. "i promise to make it quick, you won't feel pain as long s you surrender quietly and accept your chosen fate." She said gently. Alexa began to advance towards him, raising the sword slightly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:39PM) (new)

"No!" Shetan didn't intend for his voice to sound afraid, but it came out that way before he could stop himself. "A demon has his pride. I will attack if you hurt me with that sword. I warn you." He began backing away.

message 20: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:11AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She was slightly shocked to hear the fear in his voice. "Dead One, please just surrender! It will be easier on both of us!" She glared, continuing to advance. "i was told to kill you, no mercy, no second thought. I'm sorry." She lunged at him, sword in hand.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then prepare to die when I feel the sword in me, if you're lucky enough to get close enough." Fire blazed in his eyes as he got defensive.

message 22: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:11AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Her eyes widened slightly. She didn't want to die. But what was the alternative if she returned to heaven without this demon's blood on her hands? Her wings getting ripped out and then thrown back down to earth? She couldn't let that happen. Tears rimmed her crystal blue eyes as she stared at him. "fine, I'll die if i must!" She shot towards him with incredible speed. "but you WILL die along with me!" She sliced at his chest with the sword.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan snarled and prepared to attack. He was breathing heavily from fear as the sword came closer as she ran to him. He quickly put his arm across his chest to protect himself, and his arm ended up getting cut by the sword. He let out a cry, not a cry of pain, but a cry of fear, and instead of attacking, he began to run.

message 24: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:09AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa felt horrible for what she was doing but she had no other choice "please!" She pleaded "just surrender and thus will all be over!" She unfurled her wings and flew to catch up to him quickly. She dove down and tackled him, pinning him to the ground. She stared into his dark eyes with her tear filled blue ones "I'm sorry!" She whispered as she raised the sword above her head, about to plunge it deep into his heart.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"No! Please, no!" Shetan whimpered. "Please. I'll do anything. I value my life just as much as you would value yours." He tried to shield himself with his hands and arms. "I'm begging you. If you let me live, I'll leave your angel kind alone. I'll even let you live. Just keep that sword away from me," he begged her, his voice more of a quiet whimper.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She faltered "i-i can't." The tears slipped out "i have to kill you our I'll lose my wings." She let the sword slip from her hand and fall to the ground beside them. "i don't want to kill you! but i have to!" She stared at him. "i don't want to die either." She murmured. Though that seemed like her only way out of this decision she was being forced to make. Besides, who would care if this demon killed her? She was an outcast and no one wanted her. She looked away from the demon on the ground beneath her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan had the chance to just kill her right then. He would have, had he not been surprised at how much she really didn't want to kill him. "Why don't you want to kill me?" he asked, the fear completely gone from his voice. He was still afraid, though.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "i don't want to kill anything. Besides, i don't know you. I know your crimes but i don't know who you are." She whispered she glanced at the sword but turned her attention back to him "i don't want to end another being's existence. I don't have the right to whether you're a demon or not." She told him firmly. Her lip trembled "if you're going to kill me, do it already." Tears came to the rims of her big blue eyes again.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I said I was going to kill you if I felt the sword in me. You did slice my arm with it, but the sword didn't exactly enter me." Shetan remained lying on the ground. "And in my gratitude for you not killing me just like that, I shall let you live. You're not like the typical angel."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She looked down "i know... The archangels tell me that every chance they get. I'm too nice. My wings are wrong. I don't know why I'm still even an angel." She moved away from him and hugged her knees "but it doesn't matter. I'll be fallen soon enough. As soon as i return home they'll tear my wings from my back."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan stood up from the ground and stared down at her emotionlessly and calmly. "Well, then why should you even return there? If I was in your place, I wouldn't even go back if I knew that was going to happen to me."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments "but... Where else am i supose to go?" She muttered. "they will send angels after me for my defiance as well." She looked up at him. "it would save everyone-yourself included- a lot of trouble, if you were to just kill an outcast like me." She put her head down, waiting for some sort of death blow.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"When I repay someone in my gratitude, I repay it," Shetan said definitely and seriously. "You can't change my mind. I shall hide you somewhere safe, either deep in my mansion or somewhere else safe. This is how I thank you for sparing my life."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Her head shot up and she stared st him. "you... You would truly do something such as that? You would hide me from the archangels simply because i chose not to slay you?" She asked. "but, i was told you were cruel, evil. That it was justified to kill you." She shook her head "obviously the archangels were wrong. You have shown me that you do fear and that their is a heart-however small it may be- in that broad chest of yours."she smiled softly "thank you."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am evil and cruel," Shetan murmured seriously. "Let's just say that I do have...some warmth in this cold heart of mine. I have a more gentle side that I rarely show, you might say." Gentleness flashed through his eyes for a brief moment.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She nodded "and i hope someday as i reside in your mansion i will s more of that gentleness." She murmured, standing. She brushed the dirt off of her white gown, some of get golden hair falling into her face without her acknowledgment. Alexa smiled at him, "again, i thank you for this kindness. I assure you at some point i shall take my leave and rid you of the burden u am selfishly placing on your shoulders."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's no burden," Shetan murmured. "You shall stay as long as you need to. I'm honored to help." He looked around the woods and looked up towards the sky, as if he was expecting to see other angels coming for them. Seeing nothing, he looked back down at her. His huge body towered over her. Then he turned around and slowly started walking back to his house, looking behind himself to make sure she was following.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She followed close behind, starting almost in awe at how huge he was. She wondered if the inside of his mansion was as terrifying as the outside. Her new abode would definitely be something she would need to get used to... Especially all the dark places.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan walked slowly through the cemetery before entering the mansion, but he let her go in first before he went in. Once inside, he closed the door. Sure enough, the place was like a cave, dark, eerie, and haunted.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She held back a shudder as she looked around. She cleared her throat and looked back at him with her big innocent eyes "where will i be staying?" She asked softly. She didn't want to be a burden on him. He had decided to let her live with him instead of simply killing her "so you know. I could help with cleaning and cooking if that would make up for my presence here." She murmured.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm leaving that up to you," Shetan said, taking her upstairs to a guest room that lay not too far away from his room. "You can stay here." He noticed her fear of the darkness and expected it. Angels usually were that way towards darkness.

message 42: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:22AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa pushed aside her fears and smiled kindly at Shetan "thank you for all of this. You really do have a gentle side." She used beer wings to float up so she was tall enough and kissed his cheek gently. "I'll see you later tonight. I'll try to make dinner for you." She promised before going into the room and closing the door.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan gave a small smile as she kissed his cheek. He watched her close the door before slowly heading into his bedroom. He had completely forgotten the wound on his arm that she had given him when she slashed him. He didn't notice that it was still bleeding, and he wasn't even thinking of how bad it hurt. He lay down on the bed.

message 44: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:25AM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa glanced around her room. She would have to ask Shetan if it was alright to redecorate it to her tastes but for now she only lit a few candies to cast a soft glow over the shadows as she sat on her new bed. "this is my home now." She whispered to herself "and i shall make the most of my time here."

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 07:56PM) (new)

Shetan eventually fell asleep on the bed, breathing deeply and evenly. His broad chest and huge stomach rose and fell quietly with each peaceful breath he took. He slept for a few hours as the day began to gradually lapse into night outside.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She eventually left her room and found her way to his kitchen. She began to make a dinner for Shetan, wondering if he would like it. She hummed softly to hereof in get angelic voice as the delicious smell of food cooking filled the home.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Soon Shetan woke up to the smell of the food cooking. He groaned sleepily and stretched before sitting up, sniffing the air animalistically. So she really was cooking food like he thought. He hauled himself out of bed and made his way downstairs towards the kitchen. Once he was in the living room where she could see him, his arm brushed against something sharp and pointy, and it just happened to brush against his wound and pierce it a little. Shetan grimaced and held his arm. "I forgot I had this," he muttered to himself, watching as it started bleeding again.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments Alexa stiffened at the scent of blood. She looked st him "oh no! Your wound." Her expression turned sad. She set down her utensils and rushed over to him gracefully. "let me see it." She murmured she took his arms in her hands before gently placing a have over the wound. There was a faint light under her hand as she healed him. When she pulled her hand away all that was left was a thin light scar. She kissed it gently "I'm sorry, i should have healed it earlier."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Shetan stared at her hand and the faint light as he healed him, and he stared at her as she kissed the scar. Her touch was soft and gentle, and she was sweet to kiss his scar like that. "Thank you," he murmured, looking down into her face.

message 50: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jun 10, 2013 08:46PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 5360 comments She looked up at him "I'm truly sorry for hurting you earlier. I believed i had no other choice." She murmured. "come, dinner is almost finished." She took his giant hand in her small ones and led him into the kitchen. "please sit as i make our plates." She smiled gently.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17