Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Wolves of the Arena (Wolf Party, #2)
This topic is about Wolves of the Arena
Adding New Books > My newest book did not load as my book...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice Sweet | 4 comments I added my book, "Wolf Party II- Wolves of the Arena," and it did not load to my Author's page. Alice Sweet, I have four other titles already out, It's the one with, "Wolf Party," "Things I Learned in the Dark," etc. on it as well. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Moved. You are Alice^^Sweet, where ^=space. Say, did you write this?

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice Sweet | 4 comments Alice wrote: "I added my book, "Wolf Party II- Wolves of the Arena," and it did not load to my Author's page. Alice Sweet, I have four other titles already out, It's the one with, "Wolf Party," "Things I Learned..."

lafon حمزة wrote: "Moved. You are Alice^^Sweet, where ^=space. Say, did you write this?"

Yep. Thanks for moving it...

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice Sweet | 4 comments Sorry again, the book about the Pug was not mine, but it's been added to my Author Profile. (It's the one without a book cover) Could I have it removed please. Thanks.

message 5: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Ah, sorry. I mis-read. (rivka, belated apology to you too!)