Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > The forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,556 (1556 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A nice place, where it is cool to enjoy during the summer.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 10:01PM) (new)

Legolas galloped into the forests of Hobbiton at a gallop beside Arwen, feeling the muscles of his black stallion underneath his legs as he surged Tempest on. "HA!" He yelled at his friend, "I'm faster than you!"

message 3: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen made Asfaloth go faster and soon she was just a little before Legolas. "Mot anymore!", she shouted back to him. She smiled and stopped Asfaloth in front of a huge tree. "Let's rest a little here!" She jumped off her horse and took out her water.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2013 03:03AM) (new)

Legolas skidded abruptly to a stop in front of the tree and dismounted with a graceful jump. Taking large gulps of his water, he sank to the floor with a happy sigh, crossing his legs over as his keen elvish eyes scanned the forest.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong wandered through the forest of hobbiton looking around the dense forest for anyone.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas began to sing. "When the cold of winter comes, starless night wil cover day, in the veiling of the sun, we will walk, in bitter rain. But in dreams, I can hear your name, and in dreams, we will meet again," he smiled. It was a song of his childhood.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He heard the distant singing and walked towards is only when he saw him he quickly rushed under the cover of the trees rustling a few branches in the process.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas stopped singing and looked around, drawing his bow and nocking an arrow to it. "Mi ernet Legolas, I niet frisend." The elf said in SIlvarin. "My name is Legolas, and I come as a friend," he repeated, this time in english. "Who are you?" He called, taking aim as a rustle sounded. "COme out!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked out from the bush "hello." He bowed "ljudje me kličejo woodsong." He said back to him. He hands raised.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas lowered his bow with a smile. "A fellow elf!" He said. "Come, Woodsong. My name is Legolas Greenleaf, son of Thranduil (King of the Mirkwood)."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong bowed once again and walked up to him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas sat back down and invited Woodsong to join him.

message 13: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Arwen." She sat down next to Legolas, too.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He bowed to him and sat down.

message 15: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments "I'm Arwen, Daughter of Elrond (Lord of Rivendell)", she said, as the other elf sat down next to them. "Do you live here?", she asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I usually just wander around never staying in places to long but I like this place, more specifically these woods." He replied.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ferus sat in a tall tree, a weird one he couldn't identify, and watched on. He wasn't moving until they had gone or he was sure they wouldn't see him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas took out a reed pipe and began to absentmindedly play it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong pulled out a small harp and played it along with he flute.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas grinned at Woodsong with his eyes, and focused them then on a nearby stream. He continued the melody, which was old elvish folklore his mother used to sing to him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong rembered this from his youth and started paying the appropriate notes.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Once they had finished, Legolas took the pipe out of his mouth and smiled at Woodsong. "You play the harp well."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"As you the pipe." He said smiling back at Legolas.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," Legolas said, tucking a long strand of blonde hair behind a pointed ear.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

he's cute. Woodsong thought to himself and ran is hand through his hair.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas leaned against the worn-smooth bark of the willow, his stormy gaze savouring the green foliage and boughs of the tree from a different angle.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've always found trees to be very interesting what about you?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas still did not take his eyes off the foliage. Dreamily he said, "I've grown with them. They are like my brothers and sisters. I hear them whisper stories of ancient old to me." He looked Woodsong in the eyes and grinned. "They are amongst the oldest beings of Middle Earth. I find them interesting as well." He clapped Woodsong on the shoulder.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've grown with them lived in them, I've got to say they are interesting you can look at them and see a thousand stories." He said in a airy tone.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas nodded, running a pale, delicate hand over the trunk in almost childish awe.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"You okay there?" He asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas looked back at him and gave him a childish grin. "Yes. I just.. tend to get carried away."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know what you meant." He said smiling back.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas stood up, moved to the middle of the clearing, where the sky was just visible beyond the leaves of the trees, and lay down, with his hands behind his head.
He patted the grass next to him to indicate Woodsong could join him if he wanted to.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

John wrote: "((Hello))"
(((Hey there))

Ferus heard what they were saying and gently snapped a few twigs off. He made it sound harsh, but once done he put them in a small bag on his hip, saving them for later.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong walked over to Legolas and sat down looking up at the sky.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas, hearing a sound, stood up, twitching like a frightened rabbit. He darted over to his weapons with inhuman speed, nocked an arrow to the string, and drew it back. The result was a satisfying grinding sound as the arrow slid over the yew bow. He brought his drawn hand up to eye level.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ferus saw the bow and growled, moving further back into the foliage.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas noticed a rustle and his bow sang. The arrow made a satisfying impact with something that was definitely not wood.

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Zarnak stomped into the forest, cooling off after he roasted an orc.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

'AAARGH!' Legolas shouted as a dragon alighted in front of him. "SHOO! Get away from me!" He yelled at it.

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Zarnak cocked his head at Legolas. He snorted smoke out from his nose and roared.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas threw himself on the ground and covered his head, trembling with fear. He was not one to fight a dragon.

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) Zarnak sat down, confused with the cowering elf. He roared around, scaring a passing orc.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas peered out to see it burn a passing orc to flames. He straightened up, confused. He addressed it in elvish. "Ni eimiet alshak Saruman man yahl?" the he repeated it in english. "Are you against Sauron?"

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) "I am not against Sauron, nor against the good." Zarnak roared. He billowed white hot flames, which accidentally roasted a troll. It missed Legolas by a foot.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas gave a startled yelp and hopped to one side. "Cut it out!" He yelled at the beast.

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) "I simply discarded a troll next to you." he said, surprised.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas straightened up, furious. "It missed me by this much!" He yelled, showing it with his fingers.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32