Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading June 10?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2015 comments Mod
I'm finishing up with Tarnishes by Rhiannon Held.

message 2: by Joie (new)

Joie (serenityjoie) | 49 comments I'm reading Sealed With A Kiss by Carly Phillips.

message 3: by Phoenix77 (new)

Phoenix77 | 346 comments I’m in a ducal state of mind this week. I started with a Sabrina Jeffries’s What the Duke Desires. Next up is Jennifer Haymore’s The Duchess Hunt.

message 4: by Jackie Lynn (new)

Jackie Lynn (romancenovlover) I'm reading The Edge of Never and it is definitely not what I thought it would be but it's a good story

message 5: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1866 comments Mod
I'm working on Whiskey Beach by La Nora.

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments I'm reading Life After Life right now. It's not a romance, and not anything I can easily describe (the main character keeps dying and being reborn), but...really good. I'll start Ruthie Knox's Flirting with Disaster next.

message 7: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2015 comments Mod
Starting on Gameboard Of The Gods by Richelle Mead.

message 8: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2044 comments Mod
Just read Ruthie Knox's Flirting with Disaster.
Wow. The second book I read this week that blew me away .

message 9: by Ki (last edited Jun 11, 2013 10:39PM) (new)

Ki (kazamei) | 143 comments Reading AT THE DUKE'S WEDDING by Caroline Linden, Miranda Neville, Maya Rodale,and Katharine Ashe. So far it's amazing~!!!

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 161 comments Just starting In Need of a Good Wife and I'm loving it!

message 11: by Ora (new)

Ora (oeamis) Just finished reading Hyde and Jekyll by Lauren Stewart and now reading Jacob by Jacquelyn Frank

message 12: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2044 comments Mod
The Father of her Son just became a DNF for me when it had the heroine have an orgasm while being raped (not by hero) when she was a virgin.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

D1s. Yes that would put me off too. Just reading Alex Berenson's The Night Ranger, having a change from romance.