Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Children's Fiction > SUMMERTIME IS HERE - A Time to Read

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Morgan (robinleighmorgan) | 53 comments June is here and for many schools the school year has already ended in May with more schools ending their school now. With the end of school for the summer comes ten weeks of time which needs to be filled with various activites, and one of these activities can be reading an enjoyable book, whether it be in the traditional paperback format or as a KINDLE edition.
I'd therefore like to invite everyone to check out my first YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel entitled "I Kissed a Ghost".

I invite everyone to read the reviews the book has received so far on Amazon, especially the one written by Micki Peluso who also writes reviews for the NY Journal of Books.

> I Kissed a Ghost by Robin Leigh Morgan I Kissed a Ghost

List your book here for summer time reads

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan (jeferrigan) | 5 comments Lotto's Super-Awesome Unbelievable Park Adventure
This book is all about summer! Three siblings spend a summer journeying to state and national parks with a long-lost relative. Along the way, they encounter magical creatures and historical figures that provide them with clues to a secret message. A great read for 8 - 11 year olds.