The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
The Books > 10 rules of being a shadowhunter

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Violet | 3 comments Rule one of being a Shadowhunter: tell everyone who asks “ARE JACE AND CLARY RELATED?!??!?!?!” Yes. You tell them YES.

Rule two of being a Shadowhunter: If someone asks for no spoilers, you spam them with fake spoilers.

Rule three of being a Shadowhunter: ALWAYS accept that Jamie is Jace

Rule four of being a Shadowhunter: Love and respect your parabatai as if you were really Jem and Will.

Rule five of being a Shadowhunter: You MUST shout incest at the cinema screen when Clace kiss to confuse some people.

Rule six of being a Shadowhunter: When someone dies, you say Ave Atque Vale.

Rule seven of being a Shadowhunter: Always support Simons band.

Rule eight of being a Shadowhunter: Always look better in black than the widows of your enemies.

Rule nine of being a Shadowhunter: Always ask Jace if you can touch his mangoes.

Rule ten of being a Shadowhunter: Nothing less than 7 inches.

Unofficial rule eleven of being a Shadowhunter: yank on Valentine’s ponybraid if you see him. It makes him squeal.

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) HAHA. You came it up with yourself? Pretty good huh?

Violet | 3 comments Flora (Mixed up fandoms) wrote: "HAHA. You came it up with yourself? Pretty good huh?"

no i saw it on cassandra clare's blog and thought it was funny so i had to share it

Flora (Ludacris) (shipitlikefedex) Haha. Then thanks for uploading it here. (: I couldn't find this on Tumblr. ><

Vivian (thebookfindersworld) | 7 comments No Clary and Jace aren't related! Clary and Sebastian are related!