Zombies! discussion

Movies and TV > In the Flesh on BBC

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ian (new)

Ian McClellan | 294 comments Caught the first two episodes yesterday and had mixed feelings. It's a very well done and thought-provoking show, but wasn't as horrific as I was hoping for. I know it wasn't really advertised that way, but a guy can always hope. Love the family's last name and the Amy character. Anyone else seen it yet?

Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books) (goodreadscomhermyoni) | 274 comments I still haven't seen it :(

message 3: by Ian (new)

Ian McClellan | 294 comments I'd definitely say it's worth checking out if you can get passed the appalling lack of gore (there's some, but nowhere near enough) I watched it through BBC America OnDemand.

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Geiser (kathygeiser) | 17 comments Definitely didn't care for it. Zombies are suppose to die and not get better. Big lack of action. I say thumbs down.

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian McClellan | 294 comments At least they didn't sparkle. I caught the third episode today. I think it was just a mini-series and that's it. Kind of depressing overall, I don't think I would have continued watching anyway.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 48 comments I've never heard of it, but I'll definitely check it out.

message 7: by Sara (last edited Jun 11, 2013 09:03AM) (new)

Sara (bluesarat) | 464 comments I saw the pilot episode and enjoyed and then completely failed to find it the week after..then couldn't remember the title and gave it up as a dream I must have watched...thankyou Ian it was real and it does exist..will try to find parts 2 and 3 to watch now :_)

message 8: by Glenn (new)

Glenn Griffin | 1 comments Sara wrote: "I saw the pilot episode and enjoyed and then completely failed to find it the week after..then couldn't remember the title and gave it up as a dream I must have watched...thankyou Ian it was real a..."

On My Cable provider (COX)I'ts on On-Demand....Or FREEZONE,One of the Two.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (bluesarat) | 464 comments Brilliant thanks Glenn!!!!

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara | 94 comments Is anyone else watching season 2 of "In the Flesh"? I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit! I think the idea of "Partially Deceased Syndrome" is rather creative and I love the characters. Obviously very different from TWD but an interesting spin. I missed this series last year but was able to watch the season 1 episodes on Amazon to catch up. I recommend checking it out!

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 66 comments Watched last year on BBC America, LOVED IT!! Praying they bring season 2 over here too! Anyone hear any news about that please post!

Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books) (goodreadscomhermyoni) | 274 comments I haven't seen all but a few moments of this series. I didn't even know they made a season 2.

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara | 94 comments Season 2 is currently running on BBC America. I think it airs on Saturday evenings.

Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books) (goodreadscomhermyoni) | 274 comments Oh cool. I'll have to remember to look for it on Saturday.