International Girls YA Book Club discussion

Uniquely Unwelcome (The Shadow World, #1)
This topic is about Uniquely Unwelcome
Giveaways > Listopia Giveaway: Uniquely Unwelcome

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (last edited Jun 09, 2013 05:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dvora  (igyabc) | 798 comments Mod
Another successful voting week!! Uniquely Unwelcome (The Shadow World, #1) by Brandy Nacole by Brandy Nacole Brandy Nacole made it to #8 on the list!

This contest is INTERNATIONAL!

Thank you to everyone who voted! Now for your prizes!!

- ebooks of Uniquely Unwelcome (the new edition) and the sequel Blood Burdens
- SIGNED paperback of Uniquely Unwelcome (New Edition) and the ebook of Blood Burdens
- SIGNED paperback of Uniquely Unwelcome AND Blood Burdens

There will be 3 winners!

Click here to enter the giveaway: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/shar...

Giveaway ends Wednesday night at midnight EST.

message 2: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Riquelme (cristiriquelme) | 16 comments YAY!!! thanks for this giveaway :)

message 3: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cristi wrote: "YAY!!! thanks for this giveaway :)"

Dont you LOVE giveaways! :)

message 4: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Today is the last day to enter!

message 5: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Only 2 hours left to enter!!

message 6: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 99 comments What an AMAZING week! I want to thank everyone who voted, entered the giveaway, and then helped spread the word!
This group is awesome and I know I'm speaking for every author when I say it is greatly appreciated.

message 7: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brandy wrote: "What an AMAZING week! I want to thank everyone who voted, entered the giveaway, and then helped spread the word!
This group is awesome and I know I'm speaking for every author when I say it is g..."

YAY Brandy!!!! I think the listopia votes is my favorite thing to do here! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

message 8: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 14, 2013 11:19AM) (new)

Stephanie Beerden (stephaniebeerden) | 57 comments Yay!!! I won the ebooks!!!! :D I can't wait to read them!

message 9: by Dvora , aka Jacie (female version of Jace) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Stephanie wrote: "Yay!!! I won the ebooks!!!! :D I can't wait to read them!"

Congrats!! You're a big supporter of our group. You deserve it!! :)

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Beerden (stephaniebeerden) | 57 comments Dvora wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Yay!!! I won the ebooks!!!! :D I can't wait to read them!"

Congrats!! You're a big supporter of our group. You deserve it!! :)"

Awh, thanks Dvora. :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Uniquely Unwelcome (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brandy Nacole (other topics)