Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

Romance > Romance anthologies

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 33 comments This is my sixth romance anthology, and like most of its predecessors, has received lovely reviews. Encore Encore by Margaret Lynette Sharp contains a diverse mix of well-crafted vignettes, with characters of a wide range of ages and backgrounds.
If you like sweet romance with an Australian flavour, then I urge you to check this one out.

message 2: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Griffin (authorgeraldggriffin) | 306 comments Wiil do, Margaret. Thanks for highlighting your work.

If you love a good love story, one which an Australian reviewer claims is "the best romance story I've ever read," check out my gripping, "gasp" love-action thriller "Of Good And Evil". The novel is to be made into a movie! If you care to learn more about this, click http://www.fountainbluepublishing.com...

message 3: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 33 comments Thanks, Gerald.
Congratulations on your book, and doubly so for it being made into a movie!
I will soon be publishing my first novella, the theme of which is empowerment. Please watch for it, and tell your friends. :)

message 4: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Griffin (authorgeraldggriffin) | 306 comments Roger!...And thanks for the congrats!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Encore (other topics)