Read Across Canada: A 2013 Challenge discussion

General discussion > halfway point

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa, Chief Bookworm (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 425 comments Mod
So, we've reached the halfway point. How's everyone doing? I'm behind.

message 2: by Janice (new)

Janice (jamasc) I'm behind as well. I've got way too many reading projects on the go, but I'm hoping to catch up soon.

message 3: by Laurie (new)

Laurie I am right on schedule and enjoying the challenge. I have definitely been exposed to different authors and books I was not aware of previously.

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue I'm way way behind!!! Got stuck on Anne of Green Gables and other things got in the way. Have been reading the reviews and have got a number of books that are not available in the library that look really good.

message 5: by Timm (new)

Timm Bechter | 1 comments Hey Goodreads members following Read Across Canada: A 2013 Challenge. Timm Bechter here, author of "Three Legs to Newfoundland". I am in Portland, Maine through Monday evening and then moving North and East towards getting to Newfoundland as I retrace my path from the book. I am doing booksignings along the way. If you would like to meet and live in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Newfoundland please contact me. You can follow me on Twitter. My handle is @TBechter. My e-mail: mmbechter@hotmail.com. If you have an idea or know of a good location for a booksigning please let me know.

Timm Bechter

message 6: by Melissa, Chief Bookworm (last edited Jun 16, 2013 08:35AM) (new)

Melissa Eisenmeier (carpelibrumbooks) | 425 comments Mod
Timm, your post about your book signings really belongs in the Author Zone folder, not the halfway mark thread. I don't mind if you post stuff about your book related to the group in there.