Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > Mount Doom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 401 (401 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where the One Ring was made by Sauron.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine came up to Mordor. "Just as I remember." she said remembering that morning she killed a group of orcs.

message 3: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron sat in his throne at the top of his tower, using his eye to watch over Mordor.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Time to face you fears," she whispered to herself. She was confronting Sauron. He was the reason she came to Middle Earth. Although she was happy to be in Middle Earth, she needed answers.

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron sensed the girl. He wondered who would dare to simply walk into Mordor.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I hope u guys don;t mind me jumping in I'm so bored))
Anne rushed into Mordor, bow in hand. She needed to find a way to confront Sauron and make him pay for her brother's death. She noticed a girl about her age, perhaps even older, looking up at mount doom. Anne sprinted over to her and said, "Hello. I'm Anne. Trying to kill Sauron?" She asked. "Because I know I am." She said through gritted teeth, and nocked an arrow to her bowstring. She shot the girl a grin.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hahahaha! 'One does not simply walk into Mordor'. Done.))

She had her bow ready, if an orc attacked. She wouldn't become a follower like the others who came here. They were weak unlike her. She approached the tower. "Its a long walk," she mumbled. "But I've been on longer,"

message 8: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron sent his guards to apprehend them and bring them to him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah, kid." she said. "I'm not here to kill, unless its orcs. I'm here for answers." she said, before running up the stairs. "Stay there!" she said. "If you don't, your not going to like the looks of me mad!" she yelled down to the girl. She was half way up the stairs.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne stepped in front of the girl as guards approached them. She let an arrow fly. It thudded between the helmet of the guard, and he fell to the floor, screaming.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 07:54PM) (new)

Madelaine saw orcs. "Crap," she mumbled, before shooting them with arrows, but she got caught anyways. "I hate orcs," she mumbled. She could feel the mark on her arm burning. It was coming back. The mark which had the name Sauron in the Mordor language.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will not stay here!" She yelled. "I am here to kill him! This is revenge, and I like it sweet." She snarled.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She let another arrow fly, and quickly took a split second to tighten the bowstring, for a better impact.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 07:55PM) (new)

"I don't think that's going to work, kid." she said before she approached Sauron.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg in a few minutes. Be back in like 8 hours.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine was right. Soon enough, Anne found a pack of orcs circle her, and soon enough she found herself with a split lip, a cut across her forehead, and her hands bound behind her back. She squirmed, but it was helpless. She sighed and thought, I am not looking forward to another two years with Sauron as his entertainment torture person. She hung her head- hopefully he was too stupid to recognize her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((aaaaah! NOO! I'm guessing you're going to sleep?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup.))

message 19: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron cocked his head, interested. He snapped, and several dozen orcs surrounded them.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 08:01PM) (new)

Madelaine was thrown to the ground. She looked up at Sauron a glare in her eyes. 'Yup one of the humans you brought here to use as followers.' she thought. 'But you wont be able to break me that easily.' She kept glaring at him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((good night then))

Anne growled but stood ground as she was pushed forwards. This gril thought she could call her 'kid.' She sighed audibly. Too many people underestimated her, and it got pretty annoying.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron spoke in black-speech, probably unintelligible to them.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bye guys!! See y'all tomorrow!!!))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cant understand you, stupid." she said. She thought about Legolas laughing at this. She sighed at the thought. 'Legolas...' she thought.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye, see you tomorrow!))
Anne frowned, she could partly understand what he was saying, having spent two years here. Sauron's fortress and mount doom she knew as well as the back of hr hand. "Black speech," she murmured as he spoke.

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron stood, and motioned to the orcs, who forced the impudent girl to the ground. He stepped on her hand.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne let out a cry as she was picked up by the Orcs and thrown to the ground, yet she forced herself to not so much as flinch as the Dark Lord trod on her hand, crushing two little bones. He would pay. How would she ever be able to shoot now? She blinked, and a tear rolled down her cheek, but she ket her gaze hard and icy as she glared up at him.

message 28: by Drax (last edited Jun 19, 2013 08:15PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron's head looked down at her, a sound that could be discerned as laughter coming from them. He twisted his foot, grinding her fingers into the floor.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne desperately tried to pull her hand away, she gripped his leg with her good hand and attempted to push him away, but to no avail. She tried her best not to show her fear, but hide her pain she could not. She fought to hold the tears back, but they came. Soon she could see a rivulet of dark liquid seep out from under her hand. She dipped a finger into it and brought it close. Blood. "Argh!" She screamed as he pressed his iron clad food harder onto her hand.

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron lifted his foot up, having taught her a lesson. He leaned down to her, lifting her head up by her hair.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne scowled and let out a cry as he pulled her hair. She stared into his empty, black gaze, unflinching. "Get away from me," she spat.

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron dropped her, stepping back a bit. He kicked her in the head lightly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She let out a muffled cry as he kicked her. "I am here- to avenge my brother." She spat through gritted teeth.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine watched this. "Great, just Great.." she mumbled.

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron growled out some more black speech and sat on his throne again.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne rolled her eyes at him.

message 37: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron waved his hand and an orc cuffed her head.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne thudded back to the ground, her vision blurring, but she had been expecting the violent gesture, she knew the dark lord too well. She smiled and picked herself up.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2013 07:48AM) (new)

Madelaine watched this and wondered how she could deal with it. She kept her eyes fixed on Sauron, her cut burning by the minute.

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron looked at the girl who had simply watched him. He made a gesture, wanting her to speak.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want of me, you son of a b****?" she asked him, simply.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne gave a small smile at the girl. "I suggest you keep it smooth and avoid the cursing in front of him, for clearly you do not know him well."

message 43: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron's strange laughter sounded again. He spoke in black speech again, something like 'you came to me, why?'

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne frowned and then translated the black speech for the girl.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "You sent me here, to Middle Earth, I'm not from here. I'm from Earth. You want to use my kin as your followers, but you wont be able to get me that easily."

message 46: by Glitchieyt (last edited Jun 20, 2013 08:24AM) (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 1557 comments Mod
Ty kept running untill he passed out for a moment from exhaustion. "Someone from my world IS here! I can feel it! He walked up the hidden stairs near the dead city, and at the top he crawled out of Shelobs lair, then sneaking to a nearby post and putting on armor. "What in the name of Captain america? THERE ISN"T AN EYE ON THE TOWER?" he shut himself up abruptly and headed towards Mount Doom." He was shaking due to the adrenaline rush in him. This is it. He killed a loafing guard to the mountain quietly, and continued up. untill he reached the entrance.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine rolled over to the side, to where she was hanging off the edge of the tower. She looked down at Ty. "No! Go back to where you came from!" she yelled. But she felt something. Like he was from where she was. She started to slip. She screamed Legolas' name. "Please," she said as she started slipping.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne heard a presence come towards her. She spun around, still in chains but rolled her eyes as she realised it was a young man, presumably 5 years older than her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Madelaine!" Anne shouted, but the girls hand slipped from her grasp.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2013 08:25AM) (new)

Madelaine fell to a lower ledge. "I'm alright, I'm alright," she said. But the lower ledge cracked and fell. Luckily, she grabbed a part of the rock and held on as tightly as she could.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9