Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > The bridge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The 'love' or meeting bridge in Rivendell where Aragorn and Arwen meet in the fellowship and exchange a couple words. Arwen also gives him the 'Evening star' there.

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen walked along the path and stopped infront of the bridge. The water sparkled in the light of the setting sun and she sighed. Beautiful...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas breathed heard as he bent over, wheezing. He straightened up and looked Arwen in the eyes. "Beat you," he grinned, and then stood next to her. He admired the sunset of Middle Earth, in fact, he looked at it every day, but never got tired of it. He loved the landscape.

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen panted and smiled. "Only because I tripped on that stone", she said pointing back along the path. She walked down to the water and sat down on one of the stones, warm from the sun shining down on it. "I should visit you in Mirkwood sometime!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas laughed at her comment. "You're still the same elf I see in my head a couple thousand years ago, when we were still children." He shook his head, happily bathing in memories. "You should." He agreed. "My father would be pleased to see you. He says I need to take a page out of your book." He grinned.

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen grinned back at him. "Well, I am quite perfect", she said sarcasticly. She alughed and almost feel of the rock she was sitting on. "Woah!" She looked up at him and started laughing again.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas raised an eyebrow and gave his friend a friendly punch in the arm. "Someone's a little touchy," he said, and then couldn't help not to keep a straight face. He gave her one look and then burst into laughter.

message 8: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen kept laughing, too, until she finally caught herself. "We are some funny bunch, aren't we?", she said smiling broadly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas stopped laughing and plastered a huge friendly grin on his face. "Always were, always are, always will be." He chuckled. They had always been like this; practical jokers.

message 10: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen got up and walked to the middle of the bridge watching the sun almost completely dissapear. "Come here, Legolas. The sun is almost down!", she called to him. She watched the water sparkle and the sky turn bright purple.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas stood up, surprised, and dusted off his pants. "Co-oming," he sand in his silver voice. "Gosh, Arwen, you're so impatient."

message 12: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments ((Can I be a mod?))

Arwen laughed. "Sorry, but it's just so pretty." It was almost dark, but the sun stil sparkled in the water. She loved this time of day, especially here. She waited for Legolas to come over and stepped a little to the side, so tghey both could stand in the middle of the bridge.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is," he agreed, and stepped to her side in three large strides. He readjusted his bow on his shoulder and let his eyes wander off into the sunset.

message 14: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments The sun set and it was almost dark. "Come", she said,"we better head back before it's too dark." She walked back to the river bank and waited for Legolas.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas strutted over to her, smirking. "Even your keen elf eyes can't see in the dark. Pity." He snorted, eyeing his dimly lit reflection in the river water. How he loved Rivendell. "Let's go."

message 16: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen rolled her eyes. "I can see perfectly fine", then she just laughed. She headed up the path...

((c u at the entrance hall!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

message 18: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments (( :) ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong walked along the bridge looking around enjoying the landscape and architecture.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas entere the pathways of the bridge, thinking back of the times he had spent with Arwen here as little elf children. He wondered where she had gone.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 01:28PM) (new)

Madelaine up the bridge. She kept her head down, the hood covering her face.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I take it there are a lot of memory's here." Woodsong said.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine rode on faster. Her horse went fast now. She must've looked like a thief, because she felt like one.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, there are." Legolas replied. "Speaking of which, I was wondering about Arwen, where she's disappeared to. Aragorn may have heard from her..."

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 01:29PM) (new)

She now went whizzing past them. She looked back at them to see their faces. Her hood slightly covered hers now.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas watched as a figure rode past them. "Safe travels," he called in elvish.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 01:31PM) (new)

She turned her horse around, to where she could see them. She put her two fingers together and sarcastically saluted him. "Goodbye, Legolas," she said before turning around and riding again.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Goodbye, Madelaine." He said, sighing. If she wished to leave, he had no right to stop her, for she was healed now.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She called out something to him but it was faint and could not be heard from that distance.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, there she goes."

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 01:42PM) (new)

She came back the next morning riding in. A deer was strapped to her saddle. She rode in slowly, her hair down over her shoulders. She smiled.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Comment whenever you get back on, Sarah.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 02:01PM) (new)

"You back!" Woodsong said strolling up to her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 02:04PM) (new)

"Um... Duh," she smiled.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"So where did you go?" Woodsong asked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mordor," she shrugged. "Killed some orcs, no biggie," she said. "Then I came back saw a deer, killed it, cut out the antlers and made myself a bow," she said. "Don't worry I cleaned off the blood." she said pulling it out.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg. :( Be back in a few.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

"It's nice." Woodsong said admiring the bow.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks. I had some string in my pack and a pocket knife." she said. "Wheres Legolas?"

((im on and off.)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

"I'm not sure." "I can't find him." Woodsong said.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "Must think I left for Mordor,"

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2013 03:37PM) (new)

"Tell him I'm back, will you?" she said, before turning the horse around. "I'll be in the woods," she said before heading back into the woods.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((hello?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I will." "Farewell." Woodsong said to her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas squeezed through a narrow gap between two trees and landed with a huff next to his fellow elf. "Just-went-for-a-run," he breathed. His face was pinkish and sweaty.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry fell asleep :D ))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Legolas there you are."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

The blonde haired elf gave him a funny glance, cocking his head to one side. Wiping his face with his sleeve and then with water, he spluttered, "Oh, did I go missing for a while?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes you did and Madelaine told me to tell you she'll be in the woods." Woodsong replied.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hahahaha!! I just finished the Hobbit. As in the movie.))

« previous 1