FallenVale discussion

Shifter Territory > Fallen Tree

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Good hang out place for teen or younger shifters

message 2: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden sat up on top of the fallen tree. Her tan legs swung of the side as she sat there flipping through a book that wasn't holding her attention. it was some horrible book about teen vampires that sparkle and her friend had been obsessed with it and was now forcing her to read it. Giving up, Madden threw the book behind her and into the woods somewhere, not really caring. She was truthfully hiding out in the woods because her brother had come home with his latest lay and Madden didn't need or want to be around for that. She was scarred enough from what happened the week before as it was.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Broden had been strolling through the woods, thinking of the arrogant female beta. He had no idea how the Alpha could have chosen such a werewolf as a leader, but eventually he will knock some sense into her. Suddenly, something flew into his head that was pretty hard. "Crap!" His voice rung through the forest, and he rubbed the spot on his forehead where the flying object had hit. He looked down, seeing the missile had been a book. Twilight, to be exact. Fuming, he picked up the book and lifted his nose to the wind, approaching the fallen tree where a mystery figure was sitting on the tree.

message 4: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden was choking on laughter when she saw that she had hit Broden with the crappy book, her bright green eyes which held flecks of gold looked down at him, "And who ever said books never hurt anyone?" She said once she had calmed down a little. She flashed a bright grin at Brody as she looked over the tree at him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Broden's gaze darted up, realizing the mystery girl was Madden. His anger lessened a bit, replaced by casual teasing he didn't reserve for anyone except her. "They forgot to mention hormonal teenagers," He teased, climbing nimbly up the tree to sit beside Madden. He would never admit it, but even as a small child he had developed a crush on the beautiful girl. He refrained from making them any more than friends, as he still wanted to wait for his true mate to turn the corner.

message 6: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Should they be mates?))

Madden Grinned, "Don't forget about the sparkly vampires." She teased, "Those are pretty painful too." Broden had been one of the first people that Madden had made a friendship with after moving to FallenVale when she was 13. She had been in a sad state after the first few months of moving do to her parent's deaths. He had been the first one to make her smile and laugh which she owned him gratefully for.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um, maybe not because I said to Antonia that if she wanted him to be one of her character's mates, she could :3))

"Sometimes I almost wish they were sparkly." He grumbled, running a hand through his shaggy blonde hair. Madden and him were pretty close as kids, due to the fact that both of their parents had died. Madden was just lucky she still had Maddox. Broden rubbed the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb. "Our new beta female is an arrogant one. I mean, seriously?" He asked to no one. Madden had always been his vent- he could trust her to not let any of the information out to anyone else.

message 8: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden shrugged, "I have only met her once and she was with Maddox , so she had to be on her best behavior." most people generally feared her Brother. He had the reputation of a hot head and knew better than to cross him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah Maddox. No one can get away with angering him," Broden chuckled, a rare sound. He wouldn't describe his relationship with Madden's brother a friendship but they were definitely good natured around each other. Broden thought it was mainly because Maddox respected him as a good leader, and so did the rest of the pack.

message 10: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Maddox liked Broden only because he watched out for his baby sister and was the one to pull her out of her depression. And for that he held major respect towards him. Madden smiled at the guy she considered to be her best friends and lightly nudged his shoulder with her own.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Broden returned the nudge with a chuckle. "So what have you been up to, Miss Lead Guardian?" He asked, actually interested in her day. Madden was the only one he ever opened up to, let alone joke around with. He watched her smile and returned it with one of his own. It was only on rare occasions he smiled, but it was always around Madden.

message 12: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Pretty boring." Madden said as she ran her hand through her long blonde hair. "Maddox dragged my ass out of bed a five thirty this morning and made me workout. By the amount of time that Broden had spent with her over the years, he had to know by now that she was not a morning person and she loathed working out. The combo was was damn well near torture.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Madden? Five thirty? Something isn't adding up here..." he joked, stroking his stubble-covered chin comically. Broden had forgotten to shave that morning in the rush of meeting the other beta, but he couldn't really care less. He knew very well that Madden hated both exercise and waking up early, so it must have been a nightmare for her.

message 14: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "That's what I was thinking when he literally pulled me out of bed." Madden joked. Being with Broden was easy and natural. there wasn't any of the awkward tension between then that was common with male and female teen friends.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can definitely see Maddox doing that," Broden chuckled at the thought, shutting his eyes and leaning back on the wide trunk. Even though he had already had three coffees, he was exhausted. For a few seconds his breathing evened out and he spaced into a complete oblivion... he snapped himself back into reality, blinking a few times to ward away the exhaustion.

message 16: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) On more than one occasion, they had fallen asleep up in the tree. Madden remembered one early morning waking up because she was close to falling off but lucky for her Brody had woken up in time to catch her. Smirking at Brody she said, "Well Hello Mr. Sleepy head." she said reaching over and mussing his hair. "Why are you so tired?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Broden chuckled as she used the nickname for him when they were kids and fell asleep in the tree. "Just everything. We need to start figuring out what to do with the casters and vamps- I mean, we can't stay in a feud forever, right?" He murmured, his eyes drifting back shut again, but he blinked and put his face in his hands.

message 18: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden leaned against the tree trunk and patted her lap, motioning him to lay his head down and rest. They did this when they watched tv or hung out in her room. "Well that's something Lucas has to fix." She murmured, "He could end it anytime he wanted to"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Casually, Broden turned with his back to Madden and laid down, his head resting in her lap. It was a comfortable position, no awkwardness anywhere as they had assumed this position many times before. He sighed, blowing a piece of her blonde hair from his face. "Jeez Mad, you could really use a haircut." He chuckled, shutting his eyes with a yawn.

message 20: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden pulled her beloved blonde hair away from him protectively, "No! It's perfect. I won't cut it." She hated getting a hair cut. She always cried after getting them. Even if it was just a little trim, she always hated it. She disliked change. Feared it.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I know. I mean, you have been avoiding getting one for the last six years." He chuckled, grinning as she pulled her long hair to the side. It had unbelievable length, reaching just past her hips though it suited her frame. He remembered when Maddox had tried coaxing her into getting her hair trimmed, but Mad wouldn't have any of it.

message 22: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden stubbernly stuck her tongue out at him and kept her hair a safe distance away from him. She reached down and poked him in the jaw, "You need to shave." She said bluntly. She was like the sister that pointed out every imperfection about him, but he loved her anyway.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I forgot to this morning," He complained in his defense, returning the tongue-poking. He was only ever this relaxed and open around Madden, never around anyone else. But if he finds his mate, which probably won't happen, he would promise to cherish her forever. He reached up and flicked her nose, an affectionate gesture he had used since they were thirteen.

message 24: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden scrunched her nose up in an absolutely cute way when he flicked her nose. She giggled softly and returned the gesture. Madden didn't ever think about finding her mate. She enjoyed her life one day at a time and didn't worry about what would come next. She knew oh too well that life was short.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Broden grinned at her scrunched up nose, and tried to lick her hand when she attempted to return the gesture. He shut his eyes, breaths evening and slowly falling asleep. He rested his hands on his ridged stomach, licking his lips once more before falling completely asleep.

message 26: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Smiling, Madden ran her hand through his hair soothingly before falling asleep herself. She was woken up later to complete darkness and something wet dripping on her face. She looked up at the sky to see that it was starting to rain. Madden lightly shook Brody to wake him up. "Come on, it's about to start pouring." Lighting strikes were already filling the sky and lighting the dark woods around her. Honestly, it looked like a horror movie in the making.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Broden awoke to Madden shaking him. He frowned, brows furrowed as he noted her wet hair and skin. Realizing the situation, he jumped into action and grabbed Mad's hand, climbing down the slippery trunk while making sure she didn't slip. When they reached the bottom, Broden gestured for them to change form and shifted into his fierce lion, shaking out his mane a little.

message 28: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Madden followed suit and shifted into her beautiful spotted leopard. She stretched a little to loosen her stiff muscles from sleeping in the tree before running back towards where her car was parked outside of the forest on the road. She cold rain drops pelted her fur but she barely felt it.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Broden followed her, coming to a stop as she halted at her luxurious car. I'm going to run back to the pack house. You go ahead, I'll make sure there's no one else stuck out here, he sent telepathically, and sprinted off into the depths of the forest.

message 30: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Once he was gone, she shifted back and changed into the sweats and tank top she had stashed in the trunk of the car. Her long hair was soaked so she pulled it into a messy bun ontop her head once inside the car. She started the.car and quickly drove home.