Potterheads Unite! discussion

Getting Started > Questions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 702 (702 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please post any questions about Potterheads Unite here. I will answer them as quickly as I can!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never done this before. In character sign up, do we use our own name, appearance, etc.? Or do we just make something up? And what do you want us to put for history? Like a brief background of our character?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Ally, thanks for joining! Also thanks for asking Questions in the appropriate place. I can't wait to Role-Play with you!

You may use a made-up name for your character (like Fiona Wallace, to be random), and can make your character look however you like! And yes- by history I mean a background. Just to get to know your character! Thanks again Ally- can't wait to see what you come up with!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 10:15AM) (new)

Do we have to have the exact classes from the book or can we have different ones like auror (sorry if I spelled that wrong) classes and such.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Only the original classes will be available. But you could join a Quidditch team or even train to be an Animagus!

message 6: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Will there be any other classes such as the defense of dark arts?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, there will- as I add them. I will add some new classes soon. If you have plenty of ideas for topics, I would love to hear about them!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i hab a question. BYW hi. Can we rp as the original characters????

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah HEY and I can answer no you can to remember this is written 15 years after the end of deathly hollows ((hope you don't mind me answering it Anastasia))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Right.. :) HEY John! :) I shall proceed to make a charrie. BTW I had no idea u liked Harry Potter. We have similar tastes.. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the Harry potter series and yes we do :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:D You're awesome.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

:) you too :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!! :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:()

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. Do u like the Lord of the Rings? *Off topic :)*

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 07:55AM) (new)

Yes *off topic*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

*MEE ToOOO!!!!*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

John wrote: "Sarah HEY and I can answer no you can to remember this is written 15 years after the end of deathly hollows ((hope you don't mind me answering it Anastasia))"

No problem- thanks John!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

And yeah- LOTR rocks!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

heyyyy

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup! Do what you like, but try to stick to the rules!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

No. No electricity or electronic devices. The signal interferes with the high level of magic and vice versa.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Who is the teacher for DADA?

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) the Staff entry for him is:
Defence Against the Dark Arts: Professor Emile Eddings is the best teacher of DADA that Hogwarts has ever had. He teaches jinxes, counter-jinxes, explains about Dark creatures, and educates the students in everything they could need to know. Eddings is a plump man with a beard that he charms into various styles frequently. A brave man who was once an Auror, Eddings is Head of Griffindor.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 30: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments How do we play Quidditch when everyone is not present? And how when everyone is present? What are the rules?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, see the several training topics? Simply ask a bunch of people if they want to train, and start on the appropriate topic! Invent extra characters if nessecary. We're not fussy, just try to agree with everyone else!

message 32: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Will we set a specific date to play the game or will people play when the are on.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Eli, just play when you're on, like normal RP. A match could take a week, even!

message 34: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Okay, thanks

message 35: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Who will be our teacher for Qudditch practices to comment on our skill?

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Good question, I guess will have to think something up, errrr...Madame Leanara Benienq????????????
It's really the players choice for what the teacher will be called so you can think something up or just go with Leanara

message 37: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Okay do you want to post that on the staff page

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Good job- and thanks, Ro! Would you like me to add your character to the main staff post?

message 40: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Hey Anastasia, I was looking at other groups and they had this harry potter role play, but it is unsuccessful. I put a comment that we needed more boys in this group and they are welcome to join.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Thank you Elise! This is wonderful... For your efforts, would you like to be awarded 15 points to the House of your choice? Simply say the House, and consider it done! Thank you!

message 42: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments My house, gryffindor, please. :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Granted, El! Well done!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaay!

Does anyone want to RP? I have Elana, Jacob (both Griffindor, see profiles) and of course Artemis.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Where and who?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll see you at Divination class with Jacob?

message 47: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments We can comment on the practices and we will yell Anastasia when we are ready for one.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

As soon as Elise decides and when we have a few more people. You CAN start it yourself if El agrees, though.

message 49: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments We can do the practices first and get a feel for it, then we can have a match.

message 50: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Meet you there. Its Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15