Potterheads Unite! discussion

Getting Started > How to Get Around Potterheads Unite!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 144 (144 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you confused about how to use this group? Want to know where to start, to get into the action as soon as possible? Want to Role-Play but don't know how? Here is a summary of how to get around and set up.

-First of all, you need a character! Go to Character Sign-Up to create a character. There are a few requirements you can read about there. Have fun creating a character! If you are new, try keeping to just one character. When you are used to the group you can create another if you like. Try not to make too many though- it can be hard to keep track!

-If you want to Role-Play, you can either go to a "place" topic and just start, OR send a message to another member asking if they want to Role-Play with your character! It's lots of fun to interact with other Hogwarts students. To Role-Play, simply write a post from your character's point of view, starting their adventures in Hogwarts! You can go to Hogsmeade, classes, explore the castle and more. Try to write using good grammar and spelling!

-If you have any questions or suggestions as to how to improve Potterheads Unite, please post on the appropriate topic in the right section. Your advice and feedback is appreciated!

-Try not to post having your character in too many places at once- this can become confusing.

-Most of all, of course- have fun! Make friends, post whenever you like! This is a place to explore Hogwarts as if you are really there. If you like you can "discover" secret passages or rooms- it's all up to you!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Okie

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 4: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie Mey Mey!!!!!! Oh, and i understand.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Meiyuuuu! Thanks for joining- this'll be so much fun!

message 6: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie I saw this on that one thing, Last one to post wins. I was like yay! Somebody made this thing!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 8: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie :P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:()

message 10: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments :D

message 11: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Thats a good one, Mey Mey!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:):

message 13: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments 8-D

message 14: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments :^$

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) <(:lD> DUMBLEDORE!!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

X |
X |

message 17: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments :?)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel wrote: " DUMBLEDORE!!!!"

Aaaaah! So CUTE!

(:F) Voldemort!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(>: ( ) VOLDEMORT.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh! Angry Voldy! Me likes it muchly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Good.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. Very good indeed.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

YES, ŸËŠ

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ana you want to rp with judas.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup! Artemis will meet Judas at Charms in 3...2...1...

*poof*

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 27: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Thank you!

message 28: by Jayler (new)

Jayler Dixon | 1 comments Awesome

message 29: by Hani (new)

Hani | 29 comments Hi! =D

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Hello Haniyah, welcome to Potterheads!
Feel free to mosey on over to the Character Sign-up and create a charrie for yourself.
Have fun!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello. I am Trisscar but call me Triss, or Scar or whatever nicknames you can think up of. I enjoy hearing or rather reading them. Please note that a few are taken and here are the ones you can't use unless you want a few members mad at you. Tri-scar, Triss priss, Riss, or Racs. Otherwise, knock yourself out.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Hey Triss! nice to see we have another member, welcome to Potterheads Unite Trissca(?) and hope you mosey over and create a character in the sign-up.
Thanks!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Trissca I like it. =) Yeah I'm creating a character I'm just trying to hink of an original name. I like those kind of names, like Hermione is a name you don't hear everyday or Ginny etc. ((I'm not using any names from HP))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Which do you like the most? Jasmine, Crystal, Silver, Mist, Flora, Stella?

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) :) I'm glad. Ikr? I write outside of RP so I had some ready made names that I just transferred but then without something to go off of....eh. I would suggest Shakespeare since unless my sources fool me that is where, for example, Hermione is from ;) Good luck!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakepear might have good names...hmm GOOGLE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Triss * ~You Don't Find Happiness, It Finds You ~* wrote: "Which do you like the most? Jasmine, Crystal, Silver, Mist, Flora, Stella?"

Jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!! and Stella but that's alittle close to another charrie Stollea...and Crystal is already a characters!
And Mist is good.....well all of them are but my favs are: Jasmine and Mist ;D

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. I couldn't dicide. Jasmine it is.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Mm kay! looking forward to the profile Trissaca!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOOO my character profile didn;t save!!!! *Sobs*

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Crap. When you make something really long then copy and paste it before sending it okay?
*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* I'm so, so sorry Trissca!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. It took me forever and its ok. It wasn't your fault. It's a good thing that my google is open because I was lookinga t a few pitcures to help me get inspired.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Okay, that still sucks though and hope you try to make it again.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I am. SO how old is your charrie?

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Good! and the ages for all of my characters are 12, 13, 14, 14 and fifteen

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahh. Jasmine is 12 and 2nd year.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Oh! cool, and remember you can have more then one characters but try to wait till you've learned the ropes before making more :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah thats what I usually do in groups.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Mm, kay I only joined another one today so I don't really know,
Gtg and good luck Triss!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks and bye!

« previous 1 3