Insanies Creed, The Creed of Randomness discussion

GAMES! > 100,000,000,000 WAYS TO GET KICKED OUT OF WALMART!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez 2.) knock down everything on all the shelves.
3.) grab a cart of stuff and when your paying for it say "i don't have any money." then run out the store with items!!!

by the way number 3 is a way to get banned from walmart!!!

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez 4.)go behind the check out counters grab the mic. and start singing for the whole store to hear!

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez haha that's funny!

message 4: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez 5.) ask everyone in the store to buy you something if they say "NO!" you just stalk them until security kick you out!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

#6. Bring a bunch of screaming kids into the store.

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "Stare at passing customers making them uncomfortable"

haha Meiyu that's creepy!

message 7: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Christal wrote: "#6. Bring a bunch of screaming kids into the store."

I do that everyday!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 9: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez 6.) break some windows in the store with a bat you didn't buy!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

#8. Walk around like a robot and bump into stuff.

message 11: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "7)Uhh attack the cashier xP"

DAIN MEIYU!

message 12: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez 7.) announce in the meat section
"Don't buy any meat these people are killers,KILLERS!"

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: ""HUNGER GAMES!" (this is Sabrina!) wrote: "Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: "7)Uhh attack the cashier xP"

DAIN MEIYU!"
hehehehe
*Crazy crooked grin*"

UHH............YOUR SCARING ME!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

#10. Crawl around on the floor, yelling "Where'd my froggy go?!"

message 15: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez 8.) Run around the store pants-less saying "I need toilet paper!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"HUNGER GAMES!" (this is Sabrina!) wrote: "8.) Run around the store pants-less saying "I need toilet paper!""

Gosh that'd be halarious!!

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Christal wrote: ""HUNGER GAMES!" (this is Sabrina!) wrote: "8.) Run around the store pants-less saying "I need toilet paper!""

Gosh that'd be halarious!!"

i KNOW RIGHT! ☺

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Or... accuse everyone of stealing your wig and trying to pull their hair out.

message 19: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez 9.)hmmm..... oh! grab someones baby when there not looking and give them a piggy back ride around the store until the parent finds you and calls security!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"HUNGER GAMES!" (this is Sabrina!) wrote: "9.)hmmm..... oh! grab someones baby when there not looking and give them a piggy back ride around the store until the parent finds you and calls security! "

The parent would probably be relieved to have a moment's rest. ;)

message 21: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Christal wrote: ""HUNGER GAMES!" (this is Sabrina!) wrote: "9.)hmmm..... oh! grab someones baby when there not looking and give them a piggy back ride around the store until the parent finds you and calls security!..."

haha! True that!

message 22: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Meeeeeeeiyu♫Lala Girl♫Imagines Dragons Girl♥ wrote: ""HUNGER GAMES!" (this is Sabrina!) wrote: "9.)hmmm..... oh! grab someones baby when there not looking and give them a piggy back ride around the store until the parent finds you and calls security!..."

Yes you have gone mad right Christal???

message 23: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez oh shoot i have to go i need to start cleaning my room!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw bye Sabrina!

Don't worry, I go mad too sometimes, Meeeeeeeiyu ;)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

We're twins, Haha (jk)!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

#10 or 11 or 12, or whatever number we're on: Party with freinds and dance in the isles! Woohoo!!

message 27: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina  Montanez Christal wrote: "Aw bye Sabrina!

Don't worry, I go mad too sometimes, Meeeeeeeiyu ;)"

bye Christal!

message 28: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 9 comments #unknown+1: make them say "cleanup on aisle... everywhere"