Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Ask The Mods

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (last edited Jun 08, 2013 10:15AM) (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Gisbelle and I have decided to make a new topic where any of our members can ask us questions. You can ask us anything (not too personal) and we will answer your questions! Hopefully this will help you all to get to know us better!

Some examples of questions you could ask: Questions about our interests, advice how to run a group and such.

Ask away!

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Well, I love this group and my first question would be what made you start this particular book "club" and how did you and Gis end up as mods together?

message 3: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Thanks so much Becky! Well I loved reading ever since I was small and still love it! I wanted somewhere to express my love for reading and knew we could have great conversations about our favorite books! I never imagined that the group would grow this big! I was expecting maybe a couple hundred members! Gisbelle and I ended up as mods together because I was kind of new to the site and she helped me out with all of my questions! I can be a pain! She was so nice and helpful and I asked her to be another moderator! Thank goodness!

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Well I'm so glad you started this group! You 2 are really wonderful moderators and we are really lucky to have such a well run and amazingly organized board!

message 5: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments That's so sweet. Thank you, the members are what keeps this group running!

message 6: by Trinity (new)

Trinity  (tsundokuproblem) Jacqueline, can you move The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer buddy read to the in progress folder? :-)

message 7: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Trinity wrote: "Jacqueline, can you move The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer buddy read to the in progress folder? :-)"

Gisbelle must of moved it while I was gone today:D

message 8: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Hey, I need some new ideas for my groups, especially challenges! I dont want to copy none of your challenges because I dont want to be a copy cat and I just nee dsom enew ideas because not a lot of people in my group suggest them so I get caught blank :( So if you have any suggestions that would mean a lot to me :)

message 9: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments If I ever have some ideas I'll PM them to you ! Sound good ?

message 10: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Ok thank you J!! :)