The Line (Witching Savannah, #1) The Line discussion

Thanks to everyone who has added The Line to their list!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Your support is very much appreciated! J.D.

Dawn No problem I really enjoyed it! Could not believe that was your first book.

message 3: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Many thanks!

Beth I loved your book! Can't wait to read the next one.

message 5: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Beth wrote: "I loved your book! Can't wait to read the next one."

So glad! Thank you!

ns510 Just finished The Line - loved it! Still thinking about it now...cant wait for book 2!

message 7: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Nurus wrote: "Just finished The Line - loved it! Still thinking about it now...cant wait for book 2!" Thanks so much! June 3rd will be here before we know it!

Justin Longino I just started The Line today. I am super super to start this trilogy.

Justin Longino oops. super super EXCITED....lol to start the witching savannah novels.

message 10: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Justin wrote: "oops. super super EXCITED....lol to start the witching savannah novels."
Hope you enjoy!

Justin Longino I just finished The Line today. Wow..... I am beyond ecstatic for The Source and The Void. Great Story!

message 12: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Hey, Justin - Thanks so much for your encouraging words!

Mario We are just waiting for the new one! :D I am in waiting list! :) Can't wait to check what will happen with the line, her new powers and the family! Thank you so much for your creation!

message 14: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Mario wrote: "We are just waiting for the new one! :D I am in waiting list! :) Can't wait to check what will happen with the line, her new powers and the family! Thank you so much for your creation!"
Thanks, Mario! Less than a month now. :)

message 15: by Janese (new) - added it

Janese Jackson Loved The Line, and The Source... anxiously awaiting the next book in the series!

message 16: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Janese wrote: "Loved The Line, and The Source... anxiously awaiting the next book in the series!"
Thank you! Less than two months now. I, too, an really excited for you all to get The Void. :)

Debra I just completed "The VOID" the last book in this series. Really good books, great storyline. I plan to read them again.

message 18: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Horn Thanks so much, Debra!