Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #2) Conquer Your Love discussion

Does this book end in a cliffhanger?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dianne (last edited Jun 08, 2013 05:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dianne Is it a big cliffhanger? I want to make sure it doesn't end in a cliffhanger before I read Surrender Your Love. I know Surrender Your love does that's why I waited til Conquer Your Love comes out. However, if this also ends in a cliffhanger like the first one does I'll just wait to read the series til the last book comes out. Thanks everyone!

Dianne Blythe wrote: "Yes, there is going to be a third book which I discovered this morning when I finished the book."

Oh I actually knew that there was going to be a third book. I wanted to see if this book ends in a cliffhanger like the first book and if it does I'm just gonna wait until the third book comes out to read the series.

Dianne oh ok that;s all i needed to hear :) Thank you!

Christin not necessarily a cliffhanger but more like two different issues that will need to be addressed.

Dianne Christin wrote: "not necessarily a cliffhanger but more like two different issues that will need to be addressed."

oh ok good I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to go crazy waiting for the next book.

Christin Dianne wrote: "Christin wrote: "not necessarily a cliffhanger but more like two different issues that will need to be addressed."

oh ok good I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to go crazy waiting for the ..."

no it wont be that bad, that is why I always have other books lined up to make the time pass by quicker.

Dianne Christin wrote: "Dianne wrote: "Christin wrote: "not necessarily a cliffhanger but more like two different issues that will need to be addressed."

oh ok good I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to go crazy w..."

:)Good to know...I have other books on my TBR list but if I'm really into a series it still sucks having to wait.

Lanie this is an unfinished story like the first one. i guess the third book will have all the answers

Jenny no a cliffhanger per say but it very much felt like a "middle" book to me.

Alesia Most diffidently leaves you like ... Who did it? What's gonna happen ?

message 11: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Jett is decisive and strong. Brooke is wishy washy and can't stand by any decision she makes. No sex...but maybe sex on the phone...oh that was good...but he hung up to quick so now I;m mad again ...knew i shouldn't trust him.wah wah wah Her BFF is a selfish drunk with a few goodhearted moments. Jett, his friend Kenny..... Brooke and her BFF are pretty much all the people we have meet in two books of this mystery. WE left book two with a couple things: SPOILERS: someone wants Brooke dead.....the old villa was a place where important people did obscene things and it held secret locked away. somehow Jetts dad is involved. I didn't mind reading it for something to do as long as I finally get some answers and Brooke gets a spine. I want to see jett and Brooke together just on more equal footing.

message 12: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Maybe the third will make it all worth it. Hopefully

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cant wait for the third. I love mystery as well and now I am waiting patiently for the third....I have to know. It's supposed to be released this summer per her website... :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

September.... Not too far, waiting waiting aaahhhhh lol

message 15: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Sarah your to funny. You made a better climax sound then Brooke lol

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lmbo thanks Pamela! I am so ready for some answers! I have a few theory's.

message 17: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam I am excited because I also have Mystery Man on Pre-order its out the 27th. I won Wild Man and have read that twice. Motorcycle Man isn't out till Jan2014. So I,m waiting for both series.

I am wondering if Jetts father is behind it all!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol that's what I think. I will check out those books!

message 19: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Wild Man isn't out in print till Oct but its in ebook now. I loved it. Brook is a hunk. But he is the first one of the Dream Man story I read. He Is Brock. I think Motorcycle Man is Tack and Mystery Man is Hawk, Not sure but I think Law Man is Masters. Brock is the total alpha male go after what he want and take it. no matter what she says lol Charming funny moody temperamental and doesn't hide any of it.